Manchester City

mrbojangles

So you admit, you are trying to 'buy' the Premiership?tongue.png

LOL

Well, until such a time as a winning team is put together of players who play for free, every team that wins has bought its success, it just all depends on how much they have spent relative to all the other teams, as to how much spending power was a factor.

He is injury prone, no sell on value, getting 250k per week.... and the money came from a sale scam of an IPO, thats priced at SIX times its earnings!!!

Doesn't matter. If he scores as many as he did last season, he'll be good business.... and you know it. wink.png

So you admit, you are trying to 'buy' the Premiership?tongue.png

LOL

Well, until such a time as a winning team is put together of players who play for free, every team that wins has bought its success, it just all depends on how much they have spent relative to all the other teams, as to how much spending power was a factor.

He is injury prone, no sell on value, getting 250k per week.... and the money came from a sale scam of an IPO, thats priced at SIX times its earnings!!!

Doesn't matter. If he scores as many as he did last season, he'll be good business.... and you know it. wink.png

I totally agree with both points!!

I would like FIFA to introduce a rule that says each team has to field at least 3 'homegrown' players, ie that have been on the books since schoolboys.

Mancini didnt want Adebayor, so we got rid. By doing so it saved us about 75k a week.

Thats one of looking at it i suppose 24.gif

There is no doubt Ade would have been on gardening duty with full pay had his transfer with Spurs collapsed. It was made clear there was no role for him to play, therefore we have at least reduced our outlay and burden. Not ideal but better than option one.

Mancini didnt want Adebayor, so we got rid. By doing so it saved us about 75k a week.

There is no doubt Ade would have been on gardening duty with full pay had his transfer with Spurs collapsed. It was made clear there was no role for him to play, therefore we have at least reduced our outlay and burden. Not ideal but better than option one.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/21/emmanuel-adebayor-tottenham-hotspur

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9490747/Tottenham-confirm-signing-of-Emmanuel-Adebayor-from-Manchester-City-in-deal-worth-9m.html

It would appear that City are NOT paying part of his salary..... a few weeks ago that was being bandied around!! It would appear City received 5m cash. Adebayor received 4m signing on fee from Spurs plus 100k per week

http://www.guardian....ttenham-hotspur

http://www.telegraph...l-worth-9m.html

It would appear that City are NOT paying part of his salary..... a few weeks ago that was being bandied around!! It would appear City received 5m cash. Adebayor received 4m signing on fee from Spurs plus 100k per week

That seems to make more sense albeit the monetary value will be about the same.

http://www.guardian....ttenham-hotspur

http://www.telegraph...l-worth-9m.html

No no, a player usually receives a signing on fee ! so you are saying he's down 70 or 80 grand or another way of looking at it is taking the 4m over 2 years (left on his contract) he's on 140 grand a week with no signing on fee ?

No no, a player usually receives a signing on fee ! so you are saying he's down 70 or 80 grand or another way of looking at it is taking the 4m over 2 years (left on his contract) he's on 140 grand a week with no signing on fee ?

I suppose non of us will ever know the full details of what fully went on here or what is in a players contract but I thought players didn't get a signing on fee if they requested a transfer, which I think Ade did. Could be wrong though.

I suppose non of us will ever know the full details of what fully went on here or what is in a players contract but I thought players didn't get a signing on fee if they requested a transfer, which I think Ade did. Could be wrong though.

Whatever he gets is certainly more than me BJ, probaly less than you though 23.gif

Whatever he gets is certainly more than me BJ, probaly less than you though 23.gif

I wish Alfie, I wish

That will probably be our worst performance of the season and we still came away with a point from Anfield. Can't remember now but it was something like 4 or 5 different starting players to last week and not a great set up. I'll take that point ta.

That will probably be our worst performance of the season and we still came away with a point from Anfield. Can't remember now but it was something like 4 or 5 different starting players to last week and not a great set up. I'll take that point ta.

you miss aguero, big time. swapping lescott out for kolo toure was a bit weird though.

you miss aguero, big time. swapping lescott out for kolo toure was a bit weird though.

Their midfield was all over the place. Two points dropped there Stevie!

Yep. And Kolarov was his usual <deleted> self

I think you will play better than that and get nothing,just keep praying that kalo does not get injured.

well we shot ourselves in the foot. avoid the two defensive howlers and we win the game. interesting to hear yaya toure say it was the hardest match he's played in in england. thought joe allen and young shelvey were excellent, didn't give city midfield a moment's peace.

Bit early in the season for the Dunkirk spirit to be on show! laugh.png

well we shot ourselves in the foot. avoid the two defensive howlers and we win the game. interesting to hear yaya toure say it was the hardest match he's played in in england. thought joe allen and young shelvey were excellent, didn't give city midfield a moment's peace.

Allen in particular yeah...and Skrtel before his howler.

Carmine. You need to get over it and move on with your life. Ballotelli was on the pitch, he didn't get sent off and went on to score the winner. biggrin.png

Wait till we start on the goal that wasn't awarded against Man Yoo....linesmen eh? :D

Carmine. You need to get over it and move on with your life. Ballotelli was on the pitch, he didn't get sent off and went on to score the winner. biggrin.png

I have but i needed to remind you and hence prove my point that he's a liability. Thats all.

So MCFC, Mikey Carroll Football Club, Just scrape past Southampton and scrape draw at Liverpool, after being gifted 2 goals and played off the park wink.png

Nev, you lot should be more respectful to the premier league champions and play second fiddle with a little more grace. biggrin.png

• Like 1

So MCFC, Mikey Carroll Football Club, Just scrape past Southampton and scrape draw at Liverpool, after being gifted 2 goals and played off the park wink.png

Nev, you lot should be more respectful to the premier league champions and play second fiddle with a little more grace. biggrin.png

on a WUM mate both Mikey Carroll and city won the lottery and world wide no one knew about them beforetongue.png

Hey Sushi United, just scraped a win at home to Fulham and lost to Everton. Not really bragging rights there nev. wink.png

Right, I'm off to the airport back in Saudi tomorrow. Behave you lot, won't you biggrin.png

• Like 1