Micropayment In Thailand

Hi, I need for my website an online payment solution other than credit card. (because it is for small amounts <100 thb)

I am thinking of Billonet as a provider : the customer calls a number and is charged directly on his phone bill.

Are there any other solutions ? Do you know companies who can do it in Thailand ?

Thanks a lot,

Jerome

www.2checkout.com ?

Actually I would need something cheaper.... My selling prices would be around 100thb.

So if I have to pay 2checkout 5.5% + 0.45$ = 24 thb, it's a lot....

Any suggestion of other providers .? :o

The Bill O Net looks quite interesting. I doubt if u can get any credit card processor to do it cheaply. The problem is fewer and fewer people have land lines now. Seems you are caught in a technological crossroads. In the Philippines it is easy to send "phone loads" from one cell phone to another, but you must be the same service provider. I think several places now u can use the cell phone as a credit card. I think you may have to wait for that technology to reach here. Since everyone has a cell phone that would be good. How much does bill o net, charge you ??

The Bill O Net looks quite interesting. I doubt if u can get any credit card processor to do it cheaply. The problem is fewer and fewer people have land lines now. Seems you are caught in a technological crossroads. In the Philippines it is easy to send "phone loads" from one cell phone to another, but you must be the same service provider. I think several places now u can use the cell phone as a credit card. I think you may have to wait for that technology to reach here. Since everyone has a cell phone that would be good. How much does bill o net, charge you ??

The main problem with billonet now is that they are in Israel... I don't want them to lose my money because of an attack... But their service is what I am looking for. Still waiting for their prices.

In Europe there is Allopass, you call a quite expensive number which provides you an access codes that you can use to access a content on a website. (ticketing payment system). And the customer is billed directly on his phone bill.

Maybe are there some solutions with TOT/AIS/DTAC ?? Any idea ?

Not that i know of ...100B is a bit over 2 USD. Its going to be very difficult finding a credit card processor accepting that amount, since most of them usually charge 1 USD per transaction and a % of the total, so you're left with maybe 40-45B per successful transaction. What are you selling if you don't mind asking?

Not that i know of ...100B is a bit over 2 USD. Its going to be very difficult finding a credit card processor accepting that amount, since most of them usually charge 1 USD per transaction and a % of the total, so you're left with maybe 40-45B per successful transaction. What are you selling if you don't mind asking?

My website will be a pay per view/download (like online newspapers in Europe), like if you want to read the article, you have to pay. And my customers will be Thai (and my website too).

I found some interesting ideas in Thai website :

http://www.e-pay.co.th/info/icecard_en.html

http://www.e-pay.co.th/info/rtd_en.html