Initial DNA test clears Koh Tao village headman's son of murder

webfact

Luang

You need to both read the defamation laws in Thailand as well as look at what is fact or opinion.

Well versed in the latter thanks. The former.......shan't bother, not interested in the slightest! Just to repeat, neither threatened nor interested in what you think I should read. When all this is done I have a feeling YOU will be doing lots and lots of reflecting!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about assault charges? Can they be cleared just purely by this DNA testing? And people talking about one CCTV showing him. How does that explain? Curious to know. We don't know exactly who are the attackers. Could be anyone, it also could be paid for, an instigated attack. So how can they ever find the mastermind's DNA on the victim? Hmm....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Another conspiracy theory?

Occam's razor..

Conspiracy theory?

Which part is your conspiracy theory?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

No conspiracy theory from me.

I won't claim to know anything about the specifics

Of this case, as so much speculation, misinformation, assumptions, rumors and conspiracy theories flying around.. Can't see how anyone could know anything of with any level of certainty...

Although the one thing that is start clear from this case is the relatively low opinion that it seems that nearly all people, both Thai and Foreigners alike, hold the Thai Police ...

It seems that when it comes to the actions of the RTP, no conspiracy theory is too wild and no claim of corruption can be denied by all out of hand...

And if nothing else, that should be a sign to the higher ups of how important it truly is to have a police force that is held in high regard by the public...

Let's hope that at some point action is taken that will lead to the RTP becoming an organization that inspires respect and honor by the citizens rather than fear and suspicion

did the past month was sufficient enough to swap evidence and give green light to the village hero's son to walk up for a test?

one wonder why the police didn't bother to do it right on the first week in the first place!!

just love how word mafia gets interchanged by influential...but of course Thailand has no mafia, never had, never will be. just people with influence.

You don't have to be. You are assuming that is the only evidence that the police investigation in BKK revealed.

BTW from KT to BKK takes more than 4 hours. First off you must get to Samui or Chumpon then wait for a plane then get from the airport to the university.

4+ hours? Yeah, if he stops off for a Burger King and is after a new pair for flip flops at the airport.

1 hour flight + 30 mins check in + 30 mins from airport to Uni allows 2 hour grace to get to Samui or Chumpon. Might be tight, but do-able if you've got ways and means to make it happen.

Right, did he also time the murders with the boat and plane schedules so there would be absolutely no delays or did he chartered a private speed boat and airplane to do it? facepalm.gif

Is it too much to ask for people to think before throwing more BS into the rumor mill?

• Like 1

I won't claim to know anything about the specifics

Of this case, as so much speculation, misinformation, assumptions, rumors and conspiracy theories flying around.. Can't see how anyone could know anything of with any level of certainty...

Although the one thing that is start clear from this case is the relatively low opinion that it seems that nearly all people, both Thai and Foreigners alike, hold the Thai Police ...

It seems that when it comes to the actions of the RTP, no conspiracy theory is too wild and no claim of corruption can be denied by all out of hand...

And if nothing else, that should be a sign to the higher ups of how important it truly is to have a police force that is held in high regard by the public...

Let's hope that at some point action is taken that will lead to the RTP becoming an organization that inspires respect and honor by the citizens rather than fear and suspicion

Won't be holding my breath and neither should you.

You don't have to be. You are assuming that is the only evidence that the police investigation in BKK revealed.

BTW from KT to BKK takes more than 4 hours. First off you must get to Samui or Chumpon then wait for a plane then get from the airport to the university.

4+ hours? Yeah, if he stops off for a Burger King and is after a new pair for flip flops at the airport.

1 hour flight + 30 mins check in + 30 mins from airport to Uni allows 2 hour grace to get to Samui or Chumpon. Might be tight, but do-able if you've got ways and means to make it happen.

Right, did he also time the murders with the boat and plane schedules so there would be absolutely no delays or did he chartered a private speed boat and airplane to do it? facepalm.gif

Is it too much to ask for people to think before throwing more BS into the rumor mill?

Has anyone ever gone from KT to Samui in 2 hours?

No

No

90 minutes. Google it.

lets just make a note that you dont dispute that the guy went into hiding and try to move on

Hiding? That is your characterization. Was in BKK. Contacted the police on his own after obtaining a lawyer and exculpatory evidence, would be my characterization.

I did know you wouldn't give a source. It simply wasn't true.

I'm not entirely sure images from CCTV at his condo timestamped anywhere between 4-7 hours after the incident is exculpatory evidence, given you could travel from KT to BKK in that time period.

LOL

You have never been to Koh Tao, have you??

It doesn't have an airport.

I will leave it to you to figure out how long it takes to get to an airport.

I have, actually.

Also, re-read my post. I said "allows 2 hour grace to get to Samui or Chumpon".

Absolute proof you have not been thp

Believe what you want love. Needless to say, when I was on KT, I didn't have to make a dash off the island within a 4 hour timeframe but it's totally do-able if you can pull a few strings.

• Like 1

No

KT to Samui in 2 hours, yes.

I don't suppose the murders were timed for anything, but there were a number of flight options to get back to BKK for 9.15am (if, of course, the CCTV has not been tampered with), providing one can get to a suitable airport for a red-eye.

There were numerous reports about a speedboat following the murders. DNA of the operator didn't match that from the crime scene, but that doesn't mean he didn't assist with leaving the island.

Agree with your comment about BS, same applies to rubbishing posts without thinking too :)

• Like 1

No, I am talking about people whom have no regard for any form of human life, and hide behind a farsical religon, people whom only beleive in personal greed. People whom have no morals in any shape or form and have the audacity to look down on everyone with utter and total contempt.

As said pure EVIL

I think the lynch mob you mention are the ones in uniform, the Thai courts wont accept the case....4th time I believe....That says everything you need to know

Corruption in Thailand I understand and accept but one thing I cannot and will not accept is pure EVIL, what we are witnessing in the last 4 weeks is just that....pure evil

There are some evil money grabbing bastards in this country

Are you talking about the people locked in a lynch mob mentality that are clamoring to have a man sent to death row based on absolutely no proof whatsoever that he is a murderer?

• Like 1

This has to be one of the most appalling crime investigations in history.

Two people murdered on an island of less than 2000 people I believe. If this had happened in Bangkok I would understand the difficulties of the investigation.....but come on ...it was on an isolated Island

I have said before, the murders were shoking, but murders and rapes happen in every town, city and village in the world.

What we have witnessed in terms of investigation is an embarrassment to Thailand......and it simply should not have come to pass.

Edited by BoristheBlade
  • Like 2

No

KT to Samui in 2 hours, yes.

BS

Not possible. But then you need a flight to BKK..

There was a 6am and a 6:15am from Samui that morning arriving at 7:05am and 7:45am respectively.

• Like 1

the real problem will be with the initial DNA samples....how were they taken ?, were they taken by a real doctor that knows about DNA collection ? were they tempered with ? all the other DNA samples can be taken over and over again.....

What happened to blood samples taken by the Police General Hospital from the Red Bull brat who knocked off the cop with his Ferrari that were said by the police to show drunkenness and cocaine usage? Go figure.

• Like 1

Luang

You need to both read the defamation laws in Thailand as well as look at what is fact or opinion.

So if you gonna pull sth off with that. Is that gonna be a case of farang vs farang in a Thai court or...
Did you not ignore me?

Is luang a farang? Is Nomsod's father?

As you often tell others... Re-read the post.

• Like 1