Israel invites Thai workers to return in wake of Gaza violence

webfact

jingthing is a jew you cannot expectancies to get a fair an balanced review from him where Isreal and Palestine is concerned you will just get the usual Anti semitism and racist accusations from him and he considers israel to be the saints of the middle east LOL

A person could be a Mormon Martian and it wouldn't make the flame attack that Israel is the same as Nazi Germany any more truthful. Saying a country isn't the same as Nazi Germany is not the same thing as saying a country is perfect. NO country is perfect.

Yes isra hell is a Nazi and racist regime and whoever says that is not antisemitic.

Real Jews say exactly same thing, let's listen to them

Oh, please, so the 99 percent plus global Jews who think that tiny fanatic sect are nutjobs aren't "REAL" Jews. Israel demonizers always drag out those weirdos. Means nothing, and they're foolish enough to think they have proven something. More like they have proven that they can't make a rational argument.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is racism in Israel. There is racism in Gaza. There is racism in West Bank. There is racism in Egypt. There is racism in the USA. There is racism in Thailand. There is racism in every country in the world. Not defending racism but am defending Israel against irrational demonization and endless efforts to attack their very legitimacy and existence.

Then please explain to me, what exactly is Israels legitimate right to force Palestinians off their land??

2000 year old fairytales??

Israel have every right in the world to exist, and have done a fantastic job of turning a piece of dessert into a modern state in a very short time!!

But their arrogance aren't doing them any favours!!

• Like 2

jingthing is a jew you cannot expectancies to get a fair an balanced review from him where Isreal and Palestine is concerned you will just get the usual Anti semitism and racist accusations from him and he considers israel to be the saints of the middle east LOL

A person could be a Mormon Martian and it wouldn't make the flame attack that Israel is the same as Nazi Germany any more truthful. Saying a country isn't the same as Nazi Germany is not the same thing as saying a country is perfect. NO country is perfect.
Yes isra hell is a Nazi and racist regime and whoever says that is not antisemitic.

Oh, please, so the 99 percent plus global Jews who think that tiny fanatic sect are nutjobs aren't "REAL" Jews. Israel demonizers always drag out those weirdos. Means nothing, and they're foolish enough to think they have proven something. More like they have proven that they can't make a rational argument.

Anything against your point of view is weirdo, anti semitic or terrorist...

OK the son of general of tsahal army must be weirdo too. Let's listen to how he exposes isra hell lies and yours by the way.

Gideon Levy?? Or is he a nutcase too??coffee1.gif

I only hope that Thailand chooses not to send labor to Israel until Israel gets rid of the current government.

Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but for Israelis (and guest workers) living near Gaza, just changing the government in Israel won't necessarily take away the good chance there will be future violent conflicts between Israel and Gaza, including incoming rockets, probably stronger rockets. Actually a change in the Gaza government away from something like Hamas would be more beneficial to the Thai workers ... but that's not happening anytime soon.

For the time being, it's probably safe for the Thais ... the Gazans are in the process now of building up their arms supplies (and tunnels) now and it could be years before the next flareup. That's the status quo now, horrible as it is.

I can see questioning going into a country in conflict as a guest worker. I suppose the potential guest workers should at least be informed about the history there and left to make their own adult decisions about what risks they are willing to take, or not.

Having read Likud's charter and that of HAMAS, they are so similar as to baffle the mind.

Hoping that Thailand chooses not to send labor there (or to Gaza) is about the choice not to seek a lasting peace.

Sounds like you might be Jingthings boyfriend your so defensive of him when many other can clearly see Beetlejuice is spot on

And if I was his bf, would you come up with some nonsense anti gay rubbish?

Edited by konying
  • Like 2

I only hope that Thailand chooses not to send labor to Israel until Israel gets rid of the current government.

Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but for Israelis (and guest workers) living near Gaza, just changing the government in Israel won't necessarily take away the good chance there will be future violent conflicts between Israel and Gaza, including incoming rockets, probably stronger rockets. Actually a change in the Gaza government away from something like Hamas would be more beneficial to the Thai workers ... but that's not happening anytime soon.

For the time being, it's probably safe for the Thais ... the Gazans are in the process now of building up their arms supplies (and tunnels) now and it could be years before the next flareup. That's the status quo now, horrible as it is.

I can see questioning going into a country in conflict as a guest worker. I suppose the potential guest workers should at least be informed about the history there and left to make their own adult decisions about what risks they are willing to take, or not.

Having read Likud's charter and that of HAMAS, they are so similar as to baffle the mind.

Hoping that Thailand chooses not to send labor there (or to Gaza) is about the choice not to seek a lasting peace.

OK, thanks for the clarification. I really wasn't clear on what you are on about. That I think would be a Thai government diplomatic decision to overrule to desires of these workers (and the companies that deal with contracting for these workers as well, I assume). I guess if you were Thai, you might have a voice in that, but I reckon you're not. Thailand enjoys good relations with both the Israeli government and also does recognize Palestine as a state.

Sounds like you might be Jingthings boyfriend your so defensive of him when many other can clearly see Beetlejuice is spot on

This is a forum where different opinions are expressed. If you don't agree with me, fine. But stop with the crude personal attacks. NOT COOL.

Wrong. It is you who are making crude personal attacks on posters by winding them up in the first place, this is how you operate, you are a wind up merchant and know how to discretely provoke people.

Of all your posts on here so far you have hardly made a mention regarding the theme of this thread, so what is your point of participating on here if you have no interest in the topic at hand?

This is a forum where different opinions are expressed. If you don't agree with me, fine. But stop with the crude personal attacks. NOT COOL.

Wrong. It is you who are making crude personal attacks on posters by winding them up in the first place, this is how you operate, you are a wind up merchant and know how to discretely provoke people.

Of all your posts on here so far you have hardly made a mention regarding the theme of this thread, so what is your point of participating on here if you have no interest in the topic at hand?

I feel your personal dislike of me and it is NOT interesting and talk about OFF TOPIC ... you take the cake. Now just stop being so obnoxious already and if you don't appreciate my posts, just put me on ignore.

Edited by Jingthing

I feel your personal dislike of me and it is NOT interesting and talk about OFF TOPIC ... you take the cake. Now just stop being so obnoxious already and if you don't appreciate my posts, just put me on ignore.

Calm down dear xx

Not shure that Israel has a good reputation with their immigrant workers...

I've never heard a Thai success story 'from zero to hero' coming from Israel.

Which thai success story have you heard?
So many Thais obtain land, house, citzenship, proper higher education, equal civil rights and lean integration into so many different, other host countries.

Israeli strict laws are not allowing immigrants to integrate and promote themselves.

Israeli immigration quota is as you perhaps didn't know, is based on skills AND ethnicity/nationality...and unique compared to all other countries...

Edited by Thorgal

So which country using imported Thai guest farm workers has a better reputation turning Thai farm workers from "zero" to hero? I reckon being a guest farm worker anywhere to anywhere isn't exactly the typical path to fame and fortune.

Read my original post again, and have a look at this :

http://www.irinnews.org/report/86808/israel-new-report-highlights-exploitation-of-migrant-workers

http://www.middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/israel-s-dirty-secret-inhumane-conditions-thai-workers-1785487034

Do you need more links ?

Which thai success story have you heard?
So many Thais obtain land, house, citzenship, proper higher education, equal civil rights and lean integration into so many different, other host countries.

Israeli strict laws are not allowing immigrants to integrate and promote themselves.

Israeli immigration quota is as you perhaps didn't know, is based on skills AND ethnicity/nationality...and unique compared to all other countries...

To be fair they are almost entirely based on religion except in exceptional circumstances as all Jews have 'right to return' unless the rules have changed?

The last major change I think was in the 1970s for spouses and people with Jewish decendency not through their mother, which was really brought in to balance the big families of Arabs?, and this year they accepted same sex partners wether Jewish or not. I am sure Jingthing will confirm or deny if I am mostly correct.

So an unskilled Jew stands more chance of getting citizenship than a muslim brain surgeon if I am wrong then let me know? I am happy to amend my view.

These same stories were posted here months ago. Why post again? Nobody is saying Israel is a paradise for guest farm workers. It's an option. They can go or not go. Perhaps they would like to join the Mexican "guest" farm workers in the U.S. and compare the conditions and treatment?

Personally, I would be happy to see all potential Thai guest workers going anywhere to become fully informed on what they are signing up for, whether to Israel or to any country they are being recruited for. Yes, I know that doesn't happen, but this is hardly only an Israel issue and hardly only a Thai issue. Guest workers, that is.

Edited by Jingthing

These same stories were posted here months ago. Why post again? Nobody is saying Israel is a paradise for guest farm workers. It's an option. They can go or not go. Perhaps they would like to join the Mexican "guest" farm workers in the U.S. and compare the conditions and treatment?

Yes your right it is their choice and conditions will be mostly better than a lot of other countries in fairness, as generally migrant workers enter illegally to most countries and get ripped off by unscrupulous gang masters.

What about employing some of the Palestinians from Gaza, where the unemployment rate is over 50%?

Or is that not in line with the strategy of the new masterrace??coffee1.gif

You are have Freedom of Speech I have Freedom Speech also

Maybe Israel does not to be controlled my the Muslims before the first land of the Master Race Germany

What about employing some of the Palestinians from Gaza, where the unemployment rate is over 50%?

Or is that not in line with the strategy of the new masterrace??coffee1.gif

You are have Freedom of Speech I have Freedom Speech also

Maybe Israel does not to be controlled my the Muslims before the first land of the Master Race Germany

Wow Harry Well done I had no idea you were a NAZI supporter stating the master race (herronvolk) is German, or as the Master Race would say - Gut gemacht Harry.

Actually Harry is a good solid German originated name so maybe we shouldn't be so surprised.

Edited by japsportscarmad