Thai Uni teacher busted for offering A-grade for B-booty

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Uni teacher busted for offering A-grade for B-booty'

Considering the police let him go as they said he hadn't committed a crime [no sex took place], then he's hardly been busted has he.

ohhhhh, you had to go spoil this nice story by bringing logic into it

You hear a lot about the sleazy teacher that hits on students and it is right and proper that these scum are exposed and sanctioned but you rarely hear about the student that offers themselves willingly for extra grades and favours. Its happened to me at least three times. It goes without saying that any teacher that goes along with it should be criticised and sanctioned

• Like 1

For those with short attention spans like mine: From the last half of the article. May not end the way we'd expect...

Ultimately the police didn’t charge the teacher with anything as there was no intercourse; therefore, no crime committed, they said.

University Rector Prakasit Anupapsanyakorn said he’s appointed a committee to investigate the incident. If found guilty, the teacher could face expulsion,

Smart girl!!

In the school of real life, she deserves AAA+

That is true, so long as she has taken precautions against any revenge for instigating a loss of face to the instructor. That is how the equation goes in LOS, it is never the miscreant's fault for losing face because of his/her own misdeeds, it is always the finger pointer that gets blamed.

For those with short attention spans like mine: From the last half of the article. May not end the way we'd expect...

Ultimately the police didnt charge the teacher with anything as there was no intercourse; therefore, no crime committed, they said.

University Rector Prakasit Anupapsanyakorn said hes appointed a committee to investigate the incident. If found guilty, the teacher could face expulsion,

Sounds about right. Not many countries would see individuals able to prosecute someone for just WANTING to spork a nubile but legally sporkable student. In one of the 'stans maybe?

I reckon the teacher is a shoe-in for a successful defamation charge against the student. I mean someone booked that motel room no?

Professionally? Yes, he is completely out of bounds and a total disgrace... but we are talking about the Thai teaching profession here.

I can assure you all that the offer & acceptance very often comes from the other side "I boom boom you, you give me good grade?"

Really? Uni girls use 'bar girl talk'? A professional teacher would never indulge the offer. I'm assuming there are many unprofessional teachers in Thailand, though.