American arrested for sex crimes here and in the US

Lite Beer

Firstly I'm an American and a father of three daughters Turn the sucker over to me I'll deport and depart his Arse piece by piece back to the states. I'll Tie his family jewel's to the landing dear while the rest is nailed to tarmac It may take a few weeks but he will get there piece by piece.

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

well well... My wife and I just removed our son from a school here in Nakon pathom because the owner and full time teacher at the school was recently caught in a lie hidding the fact that he was convicted of a brutal rape back in america and released in 2004. He served a 10 yr prison term to be be released early (3 years) on condition that he return back to Thailand not to return to the USA. He came to Thailand and started a career teaching English as he doesn't speak Thai that well. Then he was let go of his last job because the school found out that he had this criminal record. he then started his own school with his wife. According to the police and Thai school board it was perfectly ok because after all he is Thai and the offence happened in america not Thailand..... At least that was there way of thinking.... Back in America he is not allowed within 1000 ft of a school but here... living the life. We gave them the opportunity to go before the entire school (moms and dads) and tell them the story but they did not and kept it a secret instead... unfortunately without the support of others to make this known even though we had the paperwork from the USA we just let it go as we don't have time for that kind of stress.

What needs to be done is for both Thai and expat teachers to be police cleared from their respective place of origin and a working with children permit issued, no certificate no work.

that won't stop the really sick ones. Laos or Cambodia beckons them as we have read far too frequently.

well well... My wife and I just removed our son from a school here in Nakon pathom because the owner and full time teacher at the school was recently caught in a lie hidding the fact that he was convicted of a brutal rape back in america and released in 2004. He served a 10 yr prison term to be be released early (3 years) on condition that he return back to Thailand not to return to the USA. He came to Thailand and started a career teaching English as he doesn't speak Thai that well. Then he was let go of his last job because the school found out that he had this criminal record. he then started his own school with his wife. According to the police and Thai school board it was perfectly ok because after all he is Thai and the offence happened in america not Thailand..... At least that was there way of thinking.... Back in America he is not allowed within 1000 ft of a school but here... living the life. We gave them the opportunity to go before the entire school (moms and dads) and tell them the story but they did not and kept it a secret instead... unfortunately without the support of others to make this known even though we had the paperwork from the USA we just let it go as we don't have time for that kind of stress.

Why didn't you just take the paperwork (with Thai translation) to a school PTA meeting, or do they not have them here?

Besides his desire to have sex with Asia people, my concern is how in the F#$%^&* does Thailand secure safety in passport control, overstays, piss test for retirement visa's, bullshit visa runs? If anyone has travelled to Japan as myself, in Narita eye scans. New passports have computer chips inside and a proper scan shows data. WAKE up Thailand try facebook, customs!

You've never been told to take off you glasses and/or hat at Swampy? And then look directly at the camera?

What do you think they are doing...getting photos so they can add you as friend on Facebook??

Why didn't you just take the paperwork (with Thai translation) to a school PTA meeting, or do they not have them here?

Hi, yes we took the papers, we could go further with it, I suppose but some people just dont care. Don't get me wrong i do believe people can change and become better however is wife took the control and pretty much put a stop to the transparency. We knew first and so that is why we met with them and extended our arm giving them the opportunity to call a meeting, an open forum.

• Like 1

When I started my teaching job I had to go to the royal thai police headquarters and have a criminal record check done which included being fingerprinted. Recieved a document a month later stating that I had no criminal record in Thailand or my home country. All schools should and must do this with all new foreign teachers. Just the idea alone will scare aware any dodgy people.

When I started my teaching job, I had to go to the royal thai police headquarters and have a criminal record check done. It included also being fingerprinted. A month later I received a document, stating that I had no criminal record, not in Thailand nor in my home country. In my opinion all of the schools should do this, especially with the new foreign teachers. Just the idea of going through it would be enough to scare away any dodgy people.

crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif Sorry I just had to, because you're supposed to be a teacher w00t.gif

On topic: Another alleged offender off the soil - good work RTP wai.gif

What a nit picker! OK - royal thai police, or Royal Thai Police (Hint - you got it right at the end!) Sorry, just had to because you were trying to be a smart a**e! (OK moderators - "know it all")

Hi, yes we took the papers, we could go further with it, I suppose but some people just dont care. Don't get me wrong i do believe people can change and become better however is wife took the control and pretty much put a stop to the transparency. We knew first and so that is why we met with them and extended our arm giving them the opportunity to call a meeting, an open forum.

Well done for at least trying, but what I don't understand is that he is Thai, and doesn't speak Thai all that well - possibly because he is an American married to a Thai?

Before I came here two years ago from Australia, I applied for a Retirement Visa

from the Thai Embassy in Canberra (no Thai services now in Perth).

One of the things required in the package of documents to Canberra, was

a police background check which I enclosed.

Unfortunately I forgot something else (bank records from memory) and

the package was returned to me with...

"Due to time constraints, we suggest you enter Thailand on a tourist visa and change to

a Retirement Visa once there".

I did as suggested but when applying in Phuket, less paperwork was needed and

the police check was now not required!?

NS

Seems Thailand is a bit Lax - and the point is *(as a noter said) it is a magnet for perverts and people that think sex is the bees knees , and anyone not taking advantage of the sleaze is abnormal.

Lines are crossed so frequently.

I look forward to seeing massive clap downs on people hanging around .

I am sure the above writer was Bona -fide but with scams the way they are too many loop holes exist currently.

Edited by Fred Flinstone

Well done for at least trying, but what I don't understand is that he is Thai, and doesn't speak Thai all that well - possibly because he is an American married to a Thai?

Correct, born in Issan but at a very young age was taken by an American and brought up in the USA

• Like 1

What Is Bipolar Disorder?

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. Symptoms of bipolar disorder are severe. They are different from the normal ups and downs that everyone goes through from time to time. Bipolar disorder symptoms can result in damaged relationships, poor job or school performance, and even suicide. But bipolar disorder can be treated, and people with this illness can lead full and productive lives.

Reference: http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/bipolar-disorder/index.shtml

Sure its can be very productive and talented people...., like Steve Jobs, Mel Gibson, Ernest Hemingway, Richard Greene, Picasso, Van Gogh, Robin Williams, Catherine Zeta Jones, David Dukovny, et, etc, a very long list. But also some people not productive at all.... like Adolph Hitler.

It is a very complicated mental problem...and a major cause of depression, suicides, and drug and sexual abuse...Ironically, Thailand has the best treatments centers and wellness retreats for bipolar disorder.

Edited by umbanda
  • Like 2

first time could be an "accident",

the second time i have serious doubts,

the third time, there's absolute clarity!

How does 'accidental' rape work exactly?

<snip>

Does the same rule apply for 'accidental' 1st time murder?

The US these days is occasionally absurd in it's classification of sexual crimes. For instance, a senior in high school who happens to have turned 18 years of age, who happens to sleep with a sophomore student who happens to be 15 years of age, is automatically charged with statutory rape and could be forced to be registered in the "sex offender database". While the actions of the two involved may have been stupid and ill-advised, it is quite ridiculous to process them in this fashion. Of course, that is assuming it was typical teen lust, not a true predator in action. But the possibility of being prosecuted or vilified for using common sense to assess a given situation, and making an honest mistake in an attempt to not destroy peoples' lives over simple poor judgement, now leads authorities to take a "cover my ass" approach to all situations and ignore the obvious.

Thus, these days, due to political correctness, a faltering legal system, and dumb politicians and their vote pandering laws, we frequently end up with people being classified and punished in ways that makes no sense and does not truly serve society.

Hence, the possibility that a first offense could truly be something that should be forgiven or overlooked.

That being possible, said individual should now be savvy enough that "occurrence two" should never happen eliminating the need to consider "occurrence three".

• Like 1

I'm not sure how an American can get away with masquerading as a Brit. That alone should have made local farang leery. Everyone knows that there are dodgy farang here.

I've several UK friends, they sound more North American than I do. U.S. or Canada.

While it is well understood this creature is sick. That as a rule, I'n pretty easy going - - - - nobody would hear or see this sorry excuse for a person. . .ever again.

It is also well understood VIA experiences, the trauma this can create in any victims life.

Beans, bread and water. Isolation, until their time is done. Seems like most Americans have enough sense not to get caught or break the law. The perverts are another page in the book.

Lord have mercy.

<snip>

The US these days is occasionally absurd in it's classification of sexual crimes. For instance, a senior in high school who happens to have turned 18 years of age, who happens to sleep with a sophomore student who happens to be 15 years of age, is automatically charged with statutory rape and could be forced to be registered in the "sex offender database". While the actions of the two involved may have been stupid and ill-advised, it is quite ridiculous to process them in this fashion. Of course, that is assuming it was typical teen lust, not a true predator in action. But the possibility of being prosecuted or vilified for using common sense to assess a given situation, and making an honest mistake in an attempt to not destroy peoples' lives over simple poor judgement, now leads authorities to take a "cover my ass" approach to all situations and ignore the obvious.

Thus, these days, due to political correctness, a faltering legal system, and dumb politicians and their vote pandering laws, we frequently end up with people being classified and punished in ways that makes no sense and does not truly serve society.

Hence, the possibility that a first offense could truly be something that should be forgiven or overlooked.

That being possible, said individual should now be savvy enough that "occurrence two" should never happen eliminating the need to consider "occurrence three".

Of course, that is assuming it was typical teen lust, not a true predator in action. But the possibility of being prosecuted or vilified for using common sense to assess a given situation, and making an honest mistake in an attempt to not destroy peoples' lives over simple poor judgement, now leads authorities to take a "cover my ass" approach to all situations and ignore the obvious.

In spirit I agree with the basic you say here. However, being part of law enforcement, the authoritries in the U.S. are not willing and in some cases able, to minimize it. They also perceive it may get worse in the futture, which it often does. When most people do crime, they don't usually think about getting caught. When they don't get caught. They move to lower levels of depravity. Typical teen lust is often criminal if acted upon and can get worse if a message isn't being sent. Most of us have children here. How would one draw the line, what is typical teen lust? Not a question. It is an over simplification of a deeper issue that could be dangerously pathological. When you have a loved one rush into your arms (at the hospital) incoherent after a night of teen lust, get back to me. Of course wait until the rape squad has finished their interview. . . of you.

A while ago, back home in California I saw a news report that identified a website that keeps track of the location of released sex offenders. I went to that website and input the name of my little city. BOOM! A veritable explosion of yellow dots on the map that denote the residence of sex offenders. I just about fell off my chair. When later I came to learn that those offenders caught and convicted, many had avoided capture until after they had committed dozens and sometimes hundreds of sexual assaults. The

variety of these crimes, the levels of violence and terror employed as well as the divergent, top to bottom social and economic status of the offenders leads me to believe that much more effort besides that of law enforcement needs to be deployed.

The fact that he has a bipolar disorder is not relevant to his actions and does nothing more than further stigmatise a relativaly common mental diorder. He knew right from wrong and is nothing more than a "bad lot" who, if found guilty, should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Somehow I really doubt that. Being bipolar affects your mood which in turn effects your actions. That doesn't mean everyone who's bipolar becomes a rapist, though, but if you're a scumbag like this guy it wouldn't surprise me if his mental disorder drove/fuelled him in some way!

Edited by pacovl46

The fact that he has a bipolar disorder is not relevant to his actions and does nothing more than further stigmatise a relativaly common mental diorder. He knew right from wrong and is nothing more than a "bad lot" who, if found guilty, should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Somehow I really doubt that. Being bipolar affects your mood which in turn effects your actions. That doesn't mean everyone who's bipolar becomes a rapist, though, but if you're a scumbag like this guy it wouldn't surprise me if his mental disorder drove/fuelled him in some way!
I take it that you have never been depressed or had fellings of being alone or I cant cope with this shit, well good for you.

I will repeat, this mans actions have nothing to do with any type of mental illness. IMHO

&lt;deleted&gt; I am indicted in my home country and on the run now...what to do ?

Why not buy a fake passport and apply for a teaching job in Thailand?

The easiest way to go, apparently!!

After all the sex offenders apprehended at international schools as well as in public schools all over Asia,(mainly Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and China) so many already just this past decade, how is it still possible that these schools still do not perform a proper back ground check ?

<snip>

Same same in the UK. To get into a night club, one has to be at least 18 years of age, and if there is any doubt in the minds of the door staff, proof of ID is requested. A friend of mine took a girl back to his home from a night club, and a few hours after she left in the morning, the police came and arrested him for alleged rape. It turned out the girl was only 15, and when she got home her father went berserk, and she made up the rape story to cover her "impropriety". My friend was found guilty of having sex with a minor in spite of the fact that she should not have been in the night club in the first place, (used false ID), a 15 year old girl can easily dress herself up to look more than 18 years old, and she withdrew her rape allegation after being questioned by police.

Based on our inquiries, he assaulted many victims in Thailand," he said. "Some victims were lecturers at famous private and state universities. These victims came to him as they wanted to improve their English skills. After the assaults, they did not lodge complaints because they felt humiliated."

I guess women only get upset and try to kill you when you cheat on them, rape you keep quiet about. Keeping silent is not the answer ladies.