Young Australian wallaby caught in farmer's trap outside Bangkok (VIDEO)

webfact

My concern is if there was a baby then maybe a male and female are on the loose

Yes. and NOT just in Thailand either. There is a sizeable feral population of Wallabies and/or K-roos in Europe somewhere, Germany or France i think. Yep, if there is a baby here, there is a Mom & Pop somewhere around. Unless he lives close to a private or public zoo & just one escaped. "Hey, Sombat. Check out my new wombat."
Wild Wallabies in England for many years now, occasionally seen bouncing along next to the M1.

Probably is an escaped pet bought at certain local market which frequently deals in animal sales. I have known Thai people to have these as pets as well as all sorts of other exotic (to Thailand) animals. Poor guy. Hope they find it a good home.

If its offered for adoption, i would take it.

Would love to have it at home smile.png

That's ok when it's small but when it grows up and kicks the crap out of you, you might change your mind.

I'm secretly hoping it's a big red and you get it. It might knock some sense into you wink.png

Reading your drivel, sounds like you have been kicked plenty of times

ND makes far more sense than you ever will.

• Like 1

Probably is an escaped pet bought at certain local market which frequently deals in animal sales. I have known Thai people to have these as pets as well as all sorts of other exotic (to Thailand) animals. Poor guy. Hope they find it a good home.

If its offered for adoption, i would take it.

Would love to have it at home smile.png

That's ok when it's small but when it grows up and kicks the crap out of you, you might change your mind.

I'm secretly hoping it's a big red and you get it. It might knock some sense into you wink.png

Reading your drivel, sounds like you have been kicked plenty of times

ND makes far more sense than you ever will.

Clearly that was the case on the Sydney terrorist thread, but some people can't be told.

You know, the self proclaimed experts that know f'all about bugger all etc etc.

Anyway there's nothing like real life experience no matter how bad a taste it leaves in a wannabes mouth.

• Like 1

Clearly that was the case on the Sydney terrorist thread, but some people can't be told.

You know, the self proclaimed experts that know f'all about bugger all etc etc.

Anyway there's nothing like real life experience no matter how bad a taste it leaves in a wannabes mouth.

DO you mean like a wanna be hero who becomes a cop but "retires' after being shot?

I guess takes a real men to take a bullet and then cry about it for years.

By the way what rank were you when you "retired"?Senior Cuntstable?cheesy.gif

Could not be higher, higher ranks do not get in the line of firewhistling.gif