ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

There is the Straight vote

The alternative vote

I'm looking forward to the Swinging vote ... you know, the Members who like to add bit of spice to the competition.

Then there is the vote from hopefully the vast majority of fair minded people with enough common sense as to know you don't vote for or against people based on their sexual orientation.

The alternative vote

I'm looking forward to the Swinging vote ... you know, the Members who like to add bit of spice to the competition.

Then there is the vote from hopefully the vast majority of fair minded people with enough common sense as to know you don't vote for or against people based on their sexual orientation.

and then there is the vote from hopefully the vast majority of fair minded people with enough common sense as to know you don't vote for someone because you feel sorry for them.

• Like 1

The alternative vote

JT ... you really do believe everything revolves around your sexuality.

Let me explain my post a little better for you.

There is the Straight vote:- I don't care for the other members, JT is from Pattaya, he writes about stuff that I encounter on a day to day basis ... my vote goes straight to him.

The alternative vote:- Categorised by PatsyCat who went from zero to 18 votes in under an hour because they wanted an 'Alternative vote' ... call the beautiful Miss Patsy, an 'Independent.

The Swinging vote:- Those members who really don't take all this POTY nonsense seriously (unlike some) and have some fun, 'swinging their vote' between candidates.

I hope that has cleared the matter.

• Like 2

Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

Why isn't there a "none of the above" option?

Keep up

Apologies.

If you think I'm going to wade through 134 pages of self pretentious twaddle just to make sure I don't say something that some one else has already said, then.....oh never mind.

Better you should watch The Interview ...

post-37101-0-73049500-1419899661_thumb.p

Has your funny uncle ever steered you wrong?

Edited by Jingthing

I was right behind Jingthing ,what a beaut wub.png

I'd be very careful if I were you JT, wouldn't want a ramsbottom right behind me!

If I were very careful, I would stop posting on this thread completely until midnight.1zgarz5.gif

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Why isn't there a "none of the above" option?

Excellent idea.

The informal parallel voting as of a few minutes ago (although they'd like you to believe otherwise) was:

5. Costas: 55

4. David: 64

3. NancyL: 130

2. JingThing: 168

1. None of the Above: 169

Withholding your vote is the same as voting "none of the above".

I wish that were true then we would have no president in the US ;)

(at least till one was nominated that was really wanted)

Instead look how that turned out :)

Well it is off to the Hobbit with two precocious 7 year olds, it will need more than a Mithril Dwarf Coat to keep me safe!

And remember, whatever mattress you buy, the bed you make is the one you have to lie in.

Moss von Slumberlandski

Give my regards to Gandalf - 2nd of the Istari. Remind him that I made the better choice with Thailand. Never understood his penchant for gold loving little men with beards, and hairy feet, when there were so many beautiful ladies in Thailand. Then again he always did have more in common with Jingthing in that department. Still it takes many colours to make a rainbow, and the world would be a duller place if we all had the same preferences. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

Cheers

Fletch smile.png

Well Fletch it is quite a film, Radagast comes flying in on the Wings of the Eagles and me and another fellah had to have words, I am now convinced I can get into a fight with an empty box, but this guy really acted liked a juvenile Merriadoc on his second half.

I was surprised no-one else started singing Hotel California when the Eagles appeared. But I stopped pretty quickly, when I realised no-one was joining in the second chorus

SC

JT must be getting pretty excited at this point, they think it's all over......

Should I be getting excited?ermm.gif

I'm not really feeling much of anything.

Not really since the ... incident.

Perhaps a little crispy.

post-37101-0-25442700-1419903276_thumb.j

Mattress ... pocket springs vs. 100 percent latex foam.

Decisions decisions.