ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

In the final leg of this race, I respectfully remind the candidates of this forum rule:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Like 2

Hey ... breaking news.

These past 48 hours, I've collected 1 more vote.

Sir, or Lassie, you truly are a wise and discerning member, and I warmly appreciate your Vote.

Gentlemen ... I have momentum again.

Jingthing, current Poll Leader ... I now have you in my sights ... I'll be coming from behind you.

Firing double blasts that might give him twins? You'll scare the sh*te out of him. On the other hand . . . . . w00t.gifbah.gifwhistling.gif

Khun Wammy ... I'm 48 ... not 17 any more.

Remember the story of the wise 'Old Bull'?

Nice thought though.

Will you become David49 after your birthday?

• Like 2

In the final leg of this race, I respectfully remind the candidates of this forum rule:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Thanks Charlie and I want to add that you are all winners whatever the result so keep it fun and within reasonable limits....but let's hope the voting is close to the wire! :D

I have given JT quite some stick in the past

I don't know Nancy

David, I believe to be a good guy, but I don't think he can win from here

Costas has shown himself to be a statesman of late

JT, because of the stick I have given you in the past, and I really believe you want it so bad, I will bring the remanant's of my Normandy command to your support.

But please stop whinging, it is yours to take

I should have run myself...I know it now but High Noon is already approaching.....tongue.png

Poll Lords shouldn't be eligible.

Maybe next year when you are no longer Poll Lord.

Haha we'll see. wink.png

Yes we will, said the blindman.

Moss von Molotov

• Like 1

What this contest needs is a push from one of the other candidates....they need a campaign manager to test Neverdie's resolve....who will back David48??

But..... but ... the footie is on soon !!

And it took me so long to wash the g/f panties.

So much to do, so little time cheesy.gif

have we ever had a potential winner of the POTY banned just before the end of the election???

If a potential winner of the POTy was banned, does that mean they cannot win? I could see where they would not be able to post their "victory" speech.

have we ever had a potential winner of the POTY banned just before the end of the election???

If a potential winner of the POTy was banned, does that mean they cannot win? I could see where they would not be able to post their "victory" speech.

Keep it clean...I don't want any warnings or the thread being closed out of drunkenness or stupidity.

Have fun please! :)

• Like 1

If David needs a campaign manager, I'm sure there'll be a queue as long as JT's political influence.

Mate, you and WhamBam have been there from the beginning, through the thick and thin times.

I'm a faithful old soul ... you two are the Team ... though Patsy Cat would be a welcome addition.

Brings that wonderful feminine touch that none of us have.

You know, I can only pay you both in either beer or TESCO lunches ... the Budget is not expansive.

Nobody will EVER best the victory speech of TUTSIWARRIOR!

Now how he exactly came to win will probably remain a black box mystery till the end of time ... but I must say if you're voting based on the VICTORY SPEECH, y'all missed the boat by leaving 'OL TOOTSIE behind!

• Like 1

Keep it clean...I don't want any warnings or the thread being closed out of drunkenness or stupidity.

Have fun please! :)

Drunkenness and stupidity are neck and neck, closely followed by smug inuendos with logic bringing up the rear!

• Like 1

Pack it in you two.

Theres a line there to use.......but I might leave it..... Just didn't want you to think I missed it.
I got some Aussiebum gear for Xmas....should I enter the swimwear contest?
Is it from their crutchless collection?

It is certainly from their expansive range. ;)

Well this has taken a remarkable turn.

Out of the remaining candidates, we have one who's taking it all far too seriously, one who's exploiting his own kids as a political tool, and one who's simply a tedious buffoon.

I thing Nancy is the obvious choice now. If only because it's funny how uncomfortable she clearly makes some posters.

• Like 1

JT:

Do you prefer to go by the name 'Poll Lord' or 'Lord Pole'?

And will your position be management or staff?

Poll Lord.

If the management ends up not taking this over, I want to become new Poll Lord and after that of course, I will no longer be eligible to be in the contest.

If not me, others who REALLY want to do it (and are COMPETENT) would be welcome to challenge for the honor.

Anyone? I didn't think so.

But see no logical reason that Smokie gets it for life.

<sigh> I only run it as its obvious I would tank it every year. happy.png

I would put my T34 against your Tiger MV it would be Kursk all over again laugh.png

JT:

Do you prefer to go by the name 'Poll Lord' or 'Lord Pole'?

And will your position be management or staff?

Poll Lord.

If the management ends up not taking this over, I want to become new Poll Lord and after that of course, I will no longer be eligible to be in the contest.

If not me, others who REALLY want to do it (and are COMPETENT) would be welcome to challenge for the honor.

Anyone? I didn't think so.

But see no logical reason that Smokie gets it for life.

<sigh> I only run it as its obvious I would tank it every year. happy.png

I would put my T34 against your Tiger MV it would be Kursk all over again laugh.png

Nothing can beat my Mustang Mossy. :D

Pack it in you two.

Theres a line there to use.......but I might leave it..... Just didn't want you to think I missed it.

Go for it ND laugh.png

If I do it I will have to create another identity for next years election....and then there's the issue of my posting style for the lack of a better term.

Better pass. Patsy needs me.

Out of the remaining candidates, we have one who's taking it all far too seriously, one who's exploiting his own kids as a political tool, and one who's simply a tedious buffoon.

I thing Nancy is the obvious choice now. If only because it's funny how uncomfortable she clearly makes some posters.

I would be happy to see NancyL win.

But happier if I win.

Really, it's been so many years, I really want it just the ONE time.

Not greedy ... consider all the years of the tease and letdown.

I understand your criticism but I still think I deserve to win this year.

If that sounds crazy or pathetic, so be it ... irrationality isn't exactly something I have a monopoly on.

After that if I finally win the ONE TIME after SO MANY YEARS ... you won't hear a peep from me again in my favor in any future campaign.

Wouldn't that be lovely?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Mrs doubtfire hasn't fronted up this evening. She's either:

A) Still trying to finish her evening beverages

B) Passed out after consuming her evening beverages

C) sharpening her insults after both a & b were completed.

Edited by neverdie

I would be happy to see NancyL win.

But happier if I win.

Really, it's been so many years, I really want it just the ONE time.

Not greedy ... consider all the years of the tease and letdown.

I understand your criticism but I still think I deserve to win this year.

If that sounds crazy or pathetic, so be it ... irrationality isn't exactly something I have a monopoly on.

After that if I finally win the ONE TIME after SO MANY YEARS ... you won't hear a peep from me again in my favor in any future campaign.

Wouldn't that be lovely?

Do I detect a hint of utter desperation there?