ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

It is you sir who are confused. Why not ask Mr. Bitey's keeper for the answer? She will oblige I'm sure.

Mr Bitey has a keeper?

Of course! If he didn't, people would be bitten to death!

Mr Bitey going around biting other people, that's not nice.

It is you sir who are confused. Why not ask Mr. Bitey's keeper for the answer? She will oblige I'm sure.

Mr Bitey has a keeper?

Of course! If he didn't, people would be bitten to death!

Mr Bitey going around biting other people, that's not nice.

Really?

It's no wonder mr Nancy is loosing the election then, if her husband is biting people. What's wrong with him. He looks a bit scarey.

Why dies he hold the cat upside down ?

I've never been so confused in all my life.

Really?

It's no wonder mr Nancy is loosing the election then, if her husband is biting people. What's wrong with him. He looks a bit scarey.

Why dies he hold the cat upside down ?

I've never been so confused in all my life.

To see what's the minimum height required to always land on its feet?

• Like 1

Did I mention that I really do love taramasalata?wub.png

But done with LOTS of good olive oil of course!

If you win sir, I would like to take you out for some taramasalata and a good oiling.

That would be fun.

eeeeeeeeeeer, wrong forum sweety..............rolleyes.gif .

Sir,

What do you mean?

Why are you calling me 'Sweety' ?

• Like 1

Did I mention that I really do love taramasalata?wub.png

But done with LOTS of good olive oil of course!

If you win sir, I would like to take you out for some taramasalata and a good oiling.

That would be fun.

eeeeeeeeeeer, wrong forum sweety..............rolleyes.gif .

Sir,

What do you mean?

Why are you calling me 'Sweety' ?

A man of the world, words just appear...............thumbsup.gif .................smile.png

• Like 2

Could be that the only person that was taking the "election" seriously will now tell everyone how "silly" it all is.

Is that a Zen poem in your dockers or are you just glad to see me?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Perhaps Mr. Bitey has bitten Nancy, no clarification as to his species yet!

Could be naja siamensis.

Is that served with the sumac reduction or au jus?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just a liberal squirt of the hot salsa.

Ahhhh back to Bangkok and a trip to La Monita tomorrow evening....life just gets sweeter and sweeter! :)

Ok Competitors a question for all four.

As you know I am looking after the boy for the first time single handed, and I burnt the boiled potatoes the other day, almost a capital offence in Ireland, my defence, I was teaching him Battleships, I was the Potemkin, he was the the Prince of Wales 1941.

I have a Duck for New Years Day-Frozen.

What on Earth do I do with it?

Best answer gets my block vote of 100 votes, if this sounds a little panicky it is, he has already resorted to making his own toast, and has lost 3 kilos in under 4 days, speaking to the better half on skype earlier today, she is not a happy chappie, already sharpening knives and preparing to feed ducks of her own.

• Like 1

Ok Competitors a question for all four.

As you know I am looking after the boy for the first time single handed, and I burnt the boiled potatoes the other day, almost a capital offence in Ireland, my defence, I was teaching him Battleships, I was the Potemkin, he was the the Prince of Wales 1941.

I have a Duck for New Years Day-Frozen.

What on Earth do I do with it?

Best answer gets my block vote of 100 votes, if this sounds a little panicky it is, he has already resorted to making his own toast, and has lost 3 kilos in under 4 days, speaking to the better half on skype earlier today, she is not a happy chappie, already sharpening knives and preparing to feed ducks of her own.

Oh, oh, I can handle this one. You can put the duck in the refrigerator starting tomorrow so it can thaw out gradually.

That will give me time to consult MarthaStewart.com

• Like 2

What this contest needs is a push from one of the other candidates....they need a campaign manager to test Neverdie's resolve....who will back David48??

since I started campaigning for for Costas, he only lost two votes. if David is interested I am willing to work for Davids campaign. An this time I promise to work harder and improve on my previous record by helping David loose all his votestongue.png

Vote for Davidthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif He's no Costas

I was sorry to see that Costas a jovial, literate and sincere poster has had his candidacy tainted by his association with David48. Costas, always eager to make a friend perhaps should have been more circumspect with that one.

Firstly I dont know what Costas association with David was,other than the association we all have as members of this forum. secondly even if there was an association I dont know why it would have cost him, David is a great guy, when ever I see a post by David, as I also do with Costas, I make sure to read them, because I am sure they will be sensible, and entertaining.

I am afraid this contest has more to do with forum politicking than forum participation content.

if post content was the criteria for winning, this contest would be a lot closer between all the candidates

in my opinion they are all worthy of the title.

• Like 1

Hubby and I have returned from our tour of the the local cultural sights of Bangkok.

It seems everyone has developed a renewed fascination with Mr. Bitey. Just to set the record straight, he's the cat, not the goofy look guy -- that's Hubby. I had to take Hubby to Bangkok with me because I couldn't trust him to stay alone in the condo in Chiang Mai.

Edited by NancyL

kudos to Costas for his dignified stance of staying away from this Thread once he show the direction some of the politicking was taking clap2.gifclap2.gif

He not only got my vote of poster of the year, but he also wins the Adult of the year category

• Like 1

kudos to Costas for his dignified stance of staying away from this Thread once he show the direction some of the politicking was taking clap2.gifclap2.gif

He not only got my vote of poster of the year, but he also wins the Adult of the year category

Or ... perhaps not! rolleyes.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/787216-members-please-put-me-out-of-my-misery/

Costas, love you, love your taramasalata. wub.png