Changing Avatars - Like changing underwear

redandyellow

As a long-time Thai Visa Observer,

I've watched with semi-Fascination over the years..as many good Members change their Avatars about like they change their underwear, or their partners...a fair bit to say the least..giggle.gif

I believe Soutpeel used to have a Classic, found only-in-Thailand Garbage Bin - with a rubber lid like this guy's hat. wai2.gif Bring that erstwhile rubber container back, pleeeease!

I've gotta watch my Avatar very closely these days - She's a promiscuous little Tramp, makes Brittany Spears look like a veritable Angel..wub.png

So which Avatar suits your personality, irritates you, or turns your crank up a notch or 2?

Changing yours?

• Like 1

dear redandyellow

i was pressed (actually asked for in the most polite of manners) to change my avatar, by the moderators, because other members had complained about my avatar being obscene, downgrading and disgusting.

I was not amused. No way.

My avatar was a photoshopped picture of the 16 th century statue of David by the famous Michelangelo. By photoshopping, David appeared a bit more obese as he is in natura.

Maybe the fact that David has a little pimple in places where people who complain have a little pimple, made them to complain with the moderators.

I changed my avatar in order to comply with the moderatorr's wishes.

To what it is now, it does not disturb anyone, nor his/her morale, not insulting anyone who cannot look at David's little pimple , marble stone statue of fame he is.

I am surprised my actual avatar has not caused any complaints. I am thinking changing it to show the poor, once powerful little strung up puppy . . .

i hate to make my avatars a political statement. My former avatar was not a political statement. My actual avatar is, and I am awaiting complaints. anyone up for it ?

Thank you for giving me a forum with yer thread

Edited by crazygreg44

I used to do that.

Now I stay with the LSD pattern.

It suits me.

as a close match to become the Thai Visa Poster of the year, can you show kinda loyalty to the Thai Visa readers ? Please show us some of the avatars you have used during recent years, before you decided to hop onto LSD.

call that interesting. It might even boost your chances at becoming TV Top of the Pops

I used to do that.

Now I stay with the LSD pattern.

It suits me.

as a close match to become the Thai Visa Poster of the year, can you show kinda loyalty to the Thai Visa readers ? Please show us some of the avatars you have used during recent years, before you decided to hop onto LSD.

call that interesting. It might even boost your chances at becoming TV Top of the Pops

I don't have them saved and difficult to remember them except this one for now.

I used this one a lot:

post-37101-0-10155700-1420145901.jpg

It's a young Walt Whitman.

I actually have used LSD flashback before as part of my rotation before settling on it.

P.S. -- I am not really looking for any further TV "honors" (in some ways, more like horrors); however, I would accept a call to serve as Poll Lord.

Edited by Jingthing

I don't like it when people change them. It's much easier to pass by the idiots with just a glance, and with the same glance stop to read a good poster. Admin should not allow posters to change.

And if Yermanee ever changes his, I'll quit TV.

That pretty much sums up why head transplants have never caught on...yet

Where there's a will ($$$) there's a way.whistling.gif

"...many good Members change their Avatars about like they change their underwear,"

I change my avatar like I change my underwear. I never change my underwear. tongue.png

your underwear changes you!! whose the lucky heir?

dear redandyellow

i was pressed (actually asked for in the most polite of manners) to change my avatar, by the moderators, because other members had complained about my avatar being obscene, downgrading and disgusting.

I was not amused. No way.

My avatar was a photoshopped picture of the 16 th century statue of David by the famous Michelangelo. By photoshopping, David appeared a bit more obese as he is in natura.

Maybe the fact that David has a little pimple in places where people who complain have a little pimple, made them to complain with the moderators.

I changed my avatar in order to comply with the moderatorr's wishes.

To what it is now, it does not disturb anyone, nor his/her morale, not insulting anyone who cannot look at David's little pimple , marble stone statue of fame he is.

I am surprised my actual avatar has not caused any complaints. I am thinking changing it to show the poor, once powerful little strung up puppy . . .

i hate to make my avatars a political statement. My former avatar was not a political statement. My actual avatar is, and I am awaiting complaints. anyone up for it ?

Thank you for giving me a forum with yer thread

Your current avatar appears quite small on my mobile. It resembles a random bloke giving Freddie Mercury a "nuggie".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by arunsakda