Pattaya Flasher caught by Pattaya Police

Lite Beer

A patented device designed to prevent masturbation by inflicting electric shocks upon the perpetrator, by ringing an alarm bell, and through spikes at the inner edge of the tube into which the penis is inserted.

post-202194-0-61760000-1420934947_thumb.

• Like 1

Glad they caught him.

But concerned with fine and the term referred to a hospital. Would it not be sensible since he has a history of needing help that he be remanded or taken to the hospital and admitted. What's the chances that he'll self-follow-up on this referral?

Some of the decisions here never cease to amaze me with the simplicity of logic used.

On a positive note, he was wearing a motorcycle helmet, should be commended for that...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Maybe just maybe all he needs to do is buy a bigger pair of pants so his codger stops flopping out, the sight of which brings on a frenzy of lust and instant gratification needed. He could be a sweet kid and society just does not understand him. On the other hand ?

A patented device designed to prevent masturbation by inflicting electric shocks upon the perpetrator, by ringing an alarm bell, and through spikes at the inner edge of the tube into which the penis is inserted.

Stick to the medication.

The best defense against a flasher is pointing and laughing.

What my wife did.

Back in the 70's an archetypal flasher opened his raincoat on my dear departed Aunt, her friend screamed whilst my Aunt calmly spat at his john thomas, he responded by calling my Aunt a dirty cow and running away.