toyota service

meatboy

I've only owned Toyota vehicles in Thailand so I can not comment on other brand dealerships. All but one service on my Toyota car, Toyota truck and previous Toyota Fortuner were done at the Buriram Toyota near the Buriram Makro. Next year Buriram will have two different Toyota dealerships. The current Buriram Toyota has several saleswomen who do understand and speak English. Mr. Tanasap Tribunyatikul the owner of the Buriram Toyota dealership will go over any service questions in English with me prior to my signing any service work order if I have any questions. His saleswomen or other service staff do not hesitate to drive me to a destination in Buriram and pick me up if I do not want to wait at the dealership for a repair or service. The same family owns at few other Toyota dealerships including the Korat Toyota dealership near the Tesco in Korat. I would not hesitate to recommend the Toyota dealership in Buriram to any expat who would rather not bring his spouse to the dealership as a translator. I would not buy my tires from the dealership as they charged more than the Toyo tire dealership in Buriram.

post-20604-0-38292700-1421587908_thumb.j

I've only owned Toyota vehicles in Thailand so I can not comment on other brand dealerships. All but one service on my Toyota car, Toyota truck and previous Toyota Fortuner were done at the Buriram Toyota near the Buriram Makro. Next year Buriram will have two different Toyota dealerships. The current Buriram Toyota has several saleswomen who do understand and speak English. Mr. Tanasap Tribunyatikul the owner of the Buriram Toyota dealership will go over any service questions in English with me prior to my signing any service work order if I have any questions. His saleswomen or other service staff do not hesitate to drive me to a destination in Buriram and pick me up if I do not want to wait at the dealership for a repair or service. The same family owns at few other Toyota dealerships including the Korat Toyota dealership near the Tesco in Korat. I would not hesitate to recommend the Toyota dealership in Buriram to any expat who would rather not bring his spouse to the dealership as a translator. I would not buy my tires from the dealership as they charged more than the Toyo tire dealership in Buriram.

we have i think only 2main dealers here in korat,both ripped the wife off.

but wait a minute taff arent they building a masive one by you OH YES but will they be any different?

do they know any difference?

lets see this morning what excuse they give for.

not putting a part back after they removed it.

not reporting that the tyre had a screw in it.

and i shall ask why you told the wife the filter needed cleaning before it was inspected.

i expect they think she wont read the owners manual or the farang wont understand thai,but i have got an english version,so i will point out to them that toyota recomends inspection at 30k.not 3k.

but will it make any difference? NOT ONE IOTA.but it will make me feel better.rolleyes.gif

Meatboy: I am sorry to read about your bad experience at the Toyota dealership. I spoke in person to Mr. Kittisak Deesamer who is the Assistant District Manager Region 2 Department of Toyota Motor Thailand Co Ltd. He normally works in the Bangkok headquarters of Toyota, but I was introduced to him by Mr. Tanasap Tribunyatikul . Mr. Kittisak was very interested in my decision to purchase a Toyota pick up truck and not the new model Ford or Chevrolet pick up truck in Buriram. I believe if you e-mail him your customer experience with scans of the receipts he may be able to assist you in a positive resolution. His e-mail is [email protected] It was not lost on Mr. Kittisak that Ford and Chevrolet market attractive pick up trucks in Thailand that are priced as competition to Toyota. If you go back to the Toyota dealership in Korat near Tesco consider asking to speak in person with Mr. Tribunyatikul or his wife. His family owns and operates that Toyota dealership. While I put a new pick up in my wife's name for the very first time, I drop off the truck for any service as my wife is not experienced at vehicle maintenance.

thanks a million bob.

we went there this morning and you could see they were happy to see mew00t.gif

well we also found that the part they left off the cover aswell that covered some wireing.

but i suprised myself by keeping calm and not saying a word [even the wife was suprised] 30minutes in and out

no apoligy justwai.gif

so thanks bob for taking your time to contact mr.deesamer,i would think if he reads some of my moans he might be concerned about what happened.

taffy.

ps if your ever up this way give me a buzz.