Tottenham Thread

chonabot

boring, rambling and predictable, all in one post 41.gif

Coul dyou have predicted i was gonna postt that Picture then ??

I could have predicted it yeah...:rolleyes::whistling:

Are you saying you could have predicted me posting a picture of that Clown's Face Photoshopped on a Charachter from a British Childrens TV Show ??

I guess you should go & have some money on the Lottery this weekend Smokie of that's the case..;)

So you understand that Gareth will be going very soon?

For a big fee of course, just like Ronaldo :(

I think Fergie would like him to replace Giggs on the left.

I don't think money is a problem but if it is he might offer players that Harry is interested in.

The only players we might be interested in red nose would'nt sell.

But all this talk is nonsense really. Why on earth would Bale go to Utd if Real or Barce were interested? Does'nt make sense. :unsure:

[

I don't think money is a problem but if it is he might offer players that Harry is interested in.

But all this talk is nonsense really. Why on earth would Bale go to Utd if Real or Barce were interested? Does'nt make sense. :unsure:

Because from the interviews I've seen, I think Bale is quite level headed and knows he will be given an opportunity to develop even further. If he for some reason struggles, I think Man U and the fans will be patient with him. It's no so easy at Barca or Real, the fans demand your success instantly and sometimes this can be too much for some young players.

Because from the interviews I've seen, I think Bale is quite level headed and knows he will be given an opportunity to develop even further. If he for some reason struggles, I think Man U and the fans will be patient with him. It's no so easy at Barca or Real, the fans demand your success instantly and sometimes this can be too much for some young players.

Bale will be staying put unless someone offers at least 50m which Utd won't do so it's all irrevelent really :( .

Bale will be staying put unless someone offers at least 50m which Utd won't do so it's all irrevelent really :( .

I think Bale should stay put, he's developed into a great talent at WHL.

If someone offers 50 Mil for him he might be given a gentle push. wink.gif

Well then its really only a case of do Real want him for this even to start being an issue (and to be fair he's staying anyway so its not :D ) because apart from Man City they are the only ones with that sort of cash.

Well then its really only a case of do Real want him for this even to start being an issue (and to be fair he's staying anyway so its not :D ) because apart from Man City they are the only ones with that sort of cash.

Mourinho might wait until he's at Old Trafford to sign him. wink.gif

Have you forgot & eradicated Chelsea from your mind on purpose then ??

Actually i had..:o They're a small club easy to forget.

Since you mention them. i could see a deal with them, although i think Gareth would rather stay with a big club singher don't you.

How about Torres and 35m for Gareth? What do you think?

Actually i had..:o They're a small club easy to forget.

Since you mention them. i could see a deal with them, although i think Gareth would rather stay with a big club singher don't you.

How about Torres and 35m for Gareth? What do you think?

He's not at a big Club..

He's on a Club on a par with errrrrr Everton & what they've achieved over the past 6 or 7 Years, although they have spent much, much less than you have, whcih makes it a better achievement..

If he wants to play for a big Club, he'll no doubt have to transfer to one..

So you understand that Gareth will be going very soon?

Tthe baits good today Carmine shame no fish out there!

The same reason Vidic and Valencia and Rooney went to United....Success and to play for the best club in Britain ......easy really that even you should comprendo.

An interesting tussle today with the Arse still dreaming the impossible dream they will be playing a full strength side against a Scouse team desperate for a highly unlikely european place.....well ya never know Citeh might well totally implode with Tevez out of the frame....Liverpool are still too hot n cold for me...and at least half a dozen players away from a decent unit...

Anyway its all good stuff for us to enjoy! :D

Bring on the frog spawn.....:)

Edited by smokie36

Well lads, honesty is the best policy so i have to say i think you are going to miss out on 13th spot :o and i'm afraid you're going down.

I assume you're refrring to us ??

Don't be afraid Carmine, it doesn't really mean that much if we do or we don't..

It's happened before & it will happen again in the future.. :)

Good to see that Gareth won the PFA AWARD last night, the poster who said a couple of months ago that he has potential will probaly say that all them pfofessional footballers are wrong :D, well Singher :o

Yes - well done to Bale. Normally this award goes to a striker and normally to someone in a top 3 ranked side. In the last 20 years the only other time the award went to a club finishing outside the top 3 it was to .... er .... Tottenham (David Ginola in 1998/9).

The award (first given in 1973/4 to Leeds' 'bite yer legs' Norman Hunter) has gone to a player from Man U 11 times, Liverpool 5 times and Arsenal and Spurs 4 times. A Chelsea player has won it only once - a rare apperance for a defender - John Terry.

Only 4 players have won it twice - Ronaldo, Thierry Henry, Mark Hughes and Alan Shearer

Plater of the Year Who? Award goes to John Wark of Ipswich

England's demise as a nation of great goolkeepers died after the 1970's. Shilton and Jennings won it in that decade.

{All my own analysis :rolleyes:}

Edited by SantiSuk

Good to see that Gareth won the PFA AWARD last night, the poster who said a couple of months ago that he has potential will probaly say that all them pfofessional footballers are wrong :D, well Singher :o

Plater of the Year Who? Award goes to John Wark of Ipswich

{All my own analysis :rolleyes:}

Not too sure about this one Sants :o but i suppose we can take it that his wife was happy :D

Big big game for us 2nite, Van the man is so so overdue a goal let alone a big game. Glad to see huddlestone bac, Ive been a critic in the past but he def does make a difference, With bale fighting fit and defoe due a big goal. It's All bluster and buff, but let's just hope they can deliver 2nite, COME ON YOU SPURS!!

Big big game for us 2nite, Van the man is so so overdue a goal let alone a big game. Glad to see huddlestone bac, Ive been a critic in the past but he def does make a difference, With bale fighting fit and defoe due a big goal. It's All bluster and buff, but let's just hope they can deliver 2nite, COME ON YOU SPURS!!

Agreed, be nice for any of our strikers to finally start the season!! Got good vibes for tonight......COYS

Well it was a great night for attacking football.

A wonderful night for us all....who love watching the game....terrific stuff. No complaints from me.

Fair result and well played both teams! :)

Agreed - 3 points for either team was a distinct possibility right to the end, but would have been a travesty of justice.

Well it was a great night for attacking football.

A wonderful night for us all....who love watching the game....terrific stuff. No complaints from me.

Fair result and well played both teams! :)

Agreed - 3 points for either team was a distinct possibility right to the end, but would have been a travesty of justice.

Another nailbiter. Supporting Spurs is not good for my health. Having said that if we want 4th or 5th we needed 3 points considering our final matches.

Great result for Manchester.

Oh no it wasn't. City wanted Arsenal to win so that it gave breathing space between us and you and so that Arsenal had a chance of catching United.

Wow, in that case i think we should feel very positive about the run in. I'm absolutely astonished you would'nt be pleased with us only drawing our home game!!!!

Great result for Manchester.

Oh no it wasn't. City wanted Arsenal to win so that it gave breathing space between us and you and so that Arsenal had a chance of catching United.

Wow, in that case i think we should feel very positive about the run in. I'm absolutely astonished you would'nt be pleased with us only drawing our home game!!!!

As I say, apart from putting a distance between our teams, I want Arsenal (or Chelsea) to win the league and not United. It may also help if, instead of just putting "Manchester" you say which team you mean. Very rarely do Man City and Man U wish for the same thing. :D