Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Are you a Spud or West Ham Mr Cockney Git

West who..??

spurs.gif

Why on Earth would a real Cockney be a Y*d then ??

From a Walthamstow family, plus more importantly my Grandfather played for Spurs in the 30's.

:D

Walthamstow = E17

You should be a Hammer, & don't hold it against your Grandad, i'm sure that, that aside, he was a good Man.. :o

Are you a Spud or West Ham Mr Cockney Git

West who..??

spurs.gif

Why on Earth would a real Cockney be a Y*d then ??

From a Walthamstow family, plus more importantly my Grandfather played for Spurs in the 30's.

:D

Walthamstow = E17

You should be a Hammer, & don't hold it against your Grandad, i'm sure that, that aside, he was a good Man.. :o

Like a broken record Msingh...Yawnnn

West Ham 0-2 Tottenham

By Dan Warren

Ledley King and Jamie O'Hara scored the goals which earned Tottenham victory in a hard-fought derby against West Ham.

Spurs striker Roman Pavlyuchenko hit the post just before half-time but defender King met Aaron Lennon's cross on 68 minutes to open the scoring.

West Ham came almost levelled but Heurelho Gomes made a fine double stop from Lucas Neill and David Di Michele.

From that chance, Spurs broke and substitute O'Hara fired in a superb shot to seal the victory.

In enhanced text especially for you Mandeep....3 years , 3 wins , you still don't get it :D

COYS

Edited by chonabot

With both Rooney and Evra out due to suspensions and Harry's lads on form, I think this weekend's game will be very close.

You're gonna get a battering, 2-0, 3-0, who can tell..??

This week your luck runs out!

C.O.Y.S

Hmm luck? It is possible that we draw but let's revisit this in a few days for confirmation :o

West Ham 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Great to see Deadly Ledley on the score sheet. If we can keep him fit surely there's no better centre half in the league!

The King and Woody for England..??

C.O.Y.S

No chance of keeping Ledley fit. Harry was talking about him on TV after the match and saying how sorry for him he feels. His knee balloons up. He cant train. Just turns up on match days and they decide if he is fit enough.

Ledley King = A modern day Paul McGrath. Nice to get the win...it was deserved but could have been different if the handball against BAE was given and also if Gomes had not made those crucial saves.

West Ham look terrible though. Bellamy should probably go back and learn how to shoot. Chelsea will hammer them this weekend.

Ledley King = A modern day Paul McGrath. Nice to get the win...it was deserved but could have been different if the handball against BAE was given and also if Gomes had not made those crucial saves.

West Ham look terrible though. Bellamy should probably go back and learn how to shoot. Chelsea will hammer them this weekend.

I'm not really one for moaning about Refereeing decisions & i'm not gonna start now, especially with the Ilunga hand ball in the second half too..

We should have taken the chances we had, simple as that, could & should have been 1-1 but instead Gomez makes a greta save & you go straight up the other end & score a second..

We are set up much better to play Away from Home so fingers crossed we won't get embaressed twice in 6 days but we'll see..

Until April, Adios Y*ddo's..

Merry Christmas Spurs...first image looks like me on a Friday night around two am...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...know-party.html

All the dosh these footballers earn, why can't they buy a decent pair of jeans..??

Because most Premiership Footballers haven't even the tiniest bit of Class & have very, very small Brains...

If they didn't have good feet, many would just be statistics in different English Cities, nothing else..

Bottle Job ??? :o

From the BBC..

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov is struggling to be fit for the return to his old club Spurs as he battles to overcome an Achilles injury.

Wayne Rooney and Patrice Evra are suspended, but Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to return after a hip injury.

Michael Carrick and Rio Ferdinand are also doubtful starters.

"I don't know if Carrick is going to be fit, I don't know if Berbatov is going to be fit," said Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson. "Rio Ferdinand picked up a back spasm again, so that is a concern for us too. With the squad we've got I hope we can cope but I'd rather not have [the problems]."

7.8 mill for a clown called Gomez.From what i am being told Harry wants to bring back Robinson.

Watch this space

I don't know, I mean you guys have won 9/12 or something since Harry took over with Gomes in goal. He clearly saved the day on 3 occaisions against us - yes he has a little bit of David James in him (propencity for the brilliant combined with the odd shocker), but I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

7.8 mill for a clown called Gomez.From what i am being told Harry wants to bring back Robinson.

Watch this space

yet more proof that a rubbish team, have supporters to match the team, Gomez is Gomes not the same person and i agree that Gomes had a confidence problem when he started at Spurs, i tend to listen to people like Gus Hiddink that Gomes is in the top 10 goalkeepers in the world, rather than a guy who can hardly drive a tractor :o

I see a new stadium had been unveiled...but no name sponsor yet. Perhaps we can suggest a few. Only guessing but me thinks the design has already met with the approval of said sponsor. But in case it hasn't been desided yet, let's chime in with our ideas...

1) Broken Heart Lane

2) T6

3) The Chicken Coup

4) The White House

5) Harry's Mansion.com

6) ....

Edited by bkkjames

I see a new stadium had been unveiled...but no name sponsor yet. Perhaps we can suggest a few. Only guessing but me thinks the design has already met with the approval of said sponsor. But in case it hasn't been desided yet, let's chime in with our ideas...

1) Broken Heart Lane

2) T6

3) The Chicken Coup

4) The White House

5) Harry's Mansion.com

6) ....

'the sol campbell arena'.

1) Broken Heart Lane

2) T6

3) The Chicken Coup

4) The White House

5) Harry's Mansion.com

6) ....

the best suggestion is for you to take a walk your very boring and predictable, you must have a sad life :o

Newcastle v Tottenham

PREMIER LEAGUE

Venue: St James' Park Date: Sunday, 21 December

Kick-off: 1500 GMT

Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins has been carrying a groin injury and will undergo a fitness test before boss Joe Kinnear names his team.

Joey Barton (knee), Alan Smith (foot) and Igancio Gonzalez (Achilles) are still sidelined.

Tottenham's Ledley King (knee), Aaron Lennon (groin), Luka Modric (hamstring) and Jonathan Woodgate (back) are all struggling and will have fitness tests.

Striker Darren Bent has had tonsillitis and is also a doubt.

Newcastle (from): Given, Harper, Beye, Enrique, N'Zogbia, Bassong, Coloccini, Taylor, Cacapa, Edgar, Butt, Guthrie, Duff, Gutierrez, Geremi, Owen, Martins, Viduka, Ameobi, Carroll, LuaLua.

Tottenham (from): Gomes, Cesar, Corluka, Dawson, Woodgate, King, Bale, Assou-Ekotto, Modric, Boateng, O'Hara, Zokora, Bentley, Huddlestone, Lennon, Bostock, Parrett, Obika, Pavlyuchenko, Bent, Campbell.

All the ESPN pundits predict a win for Newcastle. :o

Any predictions? :D

1) Broken Heart Lane

2) T6

3) The Chicken Coup

4) The White House

5) Harry's Mansion.com

6) ....

Or " The C*ck standing on a Basketball Arena " ??