Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I suppose its needed. but im not sure if its a good or a bad thing . Arsenal and most other clubs seem to struggle because of rebuilding , will we? I hope not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...pur/8326735.stm

Struggled..... :D

Pardon me for pointing out but they finish above you Year after Year after Year & that's even with you spending vast amounts more $$ than them, Year after Year after Year but yeah, you're right, they've struggled after their rebuilding... :D:)

Edit : You could have used a whole number of Clubs to name as your example but you chose Arsenal, i love you Guys, you give me endless entertainment..LOL

Edited by MSingh

Im listening to the everton commentary and im very sorry but i really am beginning to dislike everton. The felleni incident last week, was playing the odds just struck a note. The way Moyes said after getting stuffed 5-0away in Europe 'perhaps if ide have announced that we were going to play virtually a reserve team, some fans may not have travvelled but, of coarse we couldn't' Why not? would it really made that much difference. just a lack of respect for the fans. fuc_king arshole!! the clubs unwillingness to build a joint stadium, neither them or Liverpool can really afford the stad they need. and tonight they are losing and nasty with it. But hey thats probably why they are relatively successful. Still cant say im enamoured. Rant over.

And post match theyre not doing any interviews because they've had to play 3 games in 6 days. Well A BIG fuc_kING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. give one of them up! or get a bigger squad. no sorry everton youre really becoming an annoying whinging whining bunch of <deleted>, who really dont know when youre well off

And post match theyre not doing any interviews because they've had to play 3 games in 6 days. Well A BIG fuc_kING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. give one of them up! or get a bigger squad. no sorry everton youre really becoming an annoying whinging whining bunch of <deleted>, who really dont know when youre well off

Yep, this one's finally lost it, completely.. :)

Thinking about it im pleased with the Everton result. first time for four years weve beaten them. imo shows weve made progress. Looking at the formation ari gets it right yet again. Any one seen anything about lennons injury? if longish, from what i saw the other night Bntly looked well up 4 it. Pasv didnt seem to be firing on all four cylinders. Its obv' the boys a quality footballer but he needs games, its just not working for him. think he will do the off in the january transfer window.

Am looking forward to the Arsenal game this will be a n accurate barometer on our situ at the mo.

To be fair, Tottenham do have a strong bench though, :)

Why would a Colchester fan have a pop at Spurs, or are you back to being a West ham fan now that they have had 2 draws on the trot, and they call Spurs fans fickle :D

You really wouldn't understand the depth of feelings that true football supporters harbour.

Anyway, I like Arsenal but have never ... or Chelsea. And been that's been the case for an awful long time. :D

Why would a Colchester fan have a pop at Spurs, or are you back to being a West ham fan now that they have had 2 draws on the trot, and they call Spurs fans fickle :D

Think that its probably my fault. Being relatively new to footie boards I used to get annoyed at these guys who trawl other teams threads looking for what they call banter. Couldn't see what the point was. Why do they do it I spent time trying to get them to do the decent thing and just go away. Although sometimes winning the verbal argument, all their personal frustration was succeeding in doing was getting myself wound up. Now unless they are genuinely asking or wanting to enter into a reasoned debate, seemingly hardly ever, I just ignore them. I feel better for it.

Edited by rijit

Think that its probably my fault. Being relatively new to footie boards I used to get annoyed at these guys who trawl other teams threads looking for what they call banter. Couldn't see what the point was. Why do they do it I spent time trying to get them to do the decent thing and just go away. Although sometimes winning the verbal argument, all their personal frustration was succeeding in doing was getting myself wound up. Now unless they are genuinely asking or wanting to enter into a reasoned debate, seemingly hardly ever, I just ignore them. I feel better for it.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D:D

Edit : You're great you are, absolutely great..Bwahahahahaha

How old are you if you don't mind me asking riijt ??

Edited by MSingh

What you've written there reminds of someone who has just discovered "footie" :)

As much as they try, these new coverts never really cut it as having it in their blood and are sort of appendages to those brought up on the game.

No problem in that per se. Only when they come over with a self-rghteouness that spectacularly misses the point.

What you've written there reminds of someone who has just discovered "footie" :D

As much as they try, these new coverts never really cut it as having it in their blood and are sort of appendages to those brought up on the game.

No problem in that per se. Only when they come over with a self-rghteouness that spectacularly misses the point.

Being as colchester lost,what team are you supporting today hh, or is cricket your thing today :)

Edited by alfieconn

What you've written there reminds of someone who has just discovered "footie" :D

Being as colchester lost,what team are you supporting today hh, or is cricket your thing today :D

My local team, and you ? Btw, the cricket season ended back in September. HTH :)

I welcome And look forward to reading different points of view. frank differences of opinion about tactics and players are great, speculation around transfers, luv it. Its a personnel choice, I just don't like other people whose aim it is, is just to annoy people. And don't want to waste my time and energy involving my self in it.

Edited by rijit

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :):D

Mr Singh you are now the second highest poster on the Spuds thread, that's impressive. :D

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :):D

Mr Singh you are now the second highest poster on the Spuds thread, that's impressive. :D

I like to think of them as my Pets Toady & need to keep an eye on them..

You know, stroke them when they need it, pull their Whiskers at other times, that sort of thing... :D

You know, stroke them when they need it, pull their Whiskers at other times, that sort of thing... :D

Being stroked and pulled at by a hansom man like yourself is ok with me :)

Being stroked and pulled at by a hansom man like yourself is ok with me :)

This is how i'd pet you, if you was Black obviously.... :D

post-55211-1257387956_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, what a result 9-1, against ok a poor team but still. lennons totally on fire and what more can you say about Defoe. Aris boys go marching on. not a great week for robbie keane, cant see a way back for him at the moment. looks 2 well balanced a team. But who knows, perhaps he'll come back and get another hat trick!!

It seemed like every time Spurs had an attempt on goal, it went in.If the game had gone on for another 90 minutes,they would have kept scoring.It was just one of those days.

I remember Martin Chivers having a season where he couldn't stop scoring.He'd bend down to do his shoelaces up and the ball would hit his foot and cannon into the goal!

I think that result DEFINATELY means you are going to win the League or at least finish Top 4.

Irrespective of how you get on when you play a decent Side like Arsenal, Chelsea or Man United....

I have to disagree on your firsy point singhy :) Its pretty obvious that we are not going to win the league and probaly won't even finish in the top 4, but certainly i agree with your second point, due to there being 20 teams in the league and in theory a team could win the league even if they lost against all the decent teams :D

Edited by alfieconn

I think that result DEFINATELY means you are going to win the League or at least finish Top 4.

Irrespective of how you get on when you play a decent Side like Arsenal, Chelsea or Man United....

You must be a happy man this morning Mr Singh. :)

Edited by mrtoad