Tottenham Thread

chonabot

London calling! Tottenham plotting £30 million move for ex-Manchester United striker Rossi

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/446412/London-calling-Tottenham-plotting-30-million-move-for-ex-Manchester-United-striker-Rossi

And

Crikey, I didn't realise AVB was 7/4 with William Hill to leave first, way ahead of Chris Hughton 7/2, Malky Mackay 9/4 and Fat Sam 8/1. That's really surprised me! However it appears Capello is waiting in the wings.

Edited by uptheos

London calling! Tottenham plotting £30 million move for ex-Manchester United striker Rossi

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/446412/London-calling-Tottenham-plotting-30-million-move-for-ex-Manchester-United-striker-Rossi

And

Crikey, I didn't realise AVB was 7/4 with William Hill to leave first, way ahead of Chris Hughton 7/2, Malky Mackay 9/4 and Fat Sam 8/1. That's really surprised me! However it appears Capello is waiting in the wings.

Redknapp was 1/3 to get the England job aswellrolleyes.gif

As you are at home why would you play with two holding midfielders?

You asked the question the original question , so i asked who the two were ?

Fark me Alfie its like talking to an 8 year old!!

I don't care who!....perm any two from three or phone a friend facepalm.gif or are they in bed now?

• Like 1

I don't care who!....perm any two from three or phone a friend facepalm.gif or are they in bed now?

"you play with two holding midfielders?"

"your central three did they!"

I know now why i'm getting confused by your comments Red,because you were obviously watching a different game to everyone else laugh.png

Mad Mary likes your post Mr Ed.facepalm.gif

Yes, i know, support you really didn't need and i think Alfie can rest his case!!!biggrin.png

The rant proved it. He's finally been found out by the press, but fans knew a long time ago.

He's #*&^ and he knows he is.

In the meantime he'll be thinking; How long can I rob Tottenham?

Do you have any facts on this SS ? if so i would like to forward to them to our Chairman as i wouldn't want anyone robbing our beloved football club.

Address the posts not the writers messrs Carmine & Alfieconn .Nothing but flames on here from you pair of cockney sparrows.

Are you two going the match together tonight ? Wrap up it's freezing!

i was there,good game which fulham didnt deserve to loose.

a linesman and a referee gave spurs a goal when a player who was clearly in a offside position interfearing with play.

in line with the goalkeepers sight of the ball and jumping over it.

clutterbuck and co.need to go to specsavers.

Address the posts not the writers messrs Carmine & Alfieconn .Nothing but flames on here from you pair of cockney sparrows.

Are you two going the match together tonight ? Wrap up it's freezing!

Whats to address in football terms? Nothing. You are clueless, bored a i think, maybe a little lonely. Not our problem!

what a little win that was! Didn't deserve it at all but we'll take it thanks to Lloris....

Dawson again poor. Time to go full time with Kaboul if fit imo.

Lamela wasted on the left again and didn't do bad considering he's having to make his mark out of position. Kept drifting in to get into things which shows more confidence but so unnecessary. Why has AVB so much faith in Lennon?

I am also confused by his over use of rotation, yet his crazy over use of Paulinho who is seemingly ever present and looking more knackered every game. Really should have scored what would have been a really good breakaway goal in the first half but he's just looking so in need of a rest.

Defoe typically pants as usual but to be fair apart from the great opportunity he obviously skied over the bar where was the service?

Generally i found the game irritating from a Spurs point of view and don't see any progress in the final third. We had superior possession because Fulham were inviting us to come on and only pressing us from the halfway line in their half. Were still confined to goal attempts from outside the box too.

Definitely two points courtesy of Hugo Lloris and still a lot of work to do in the same areas. Hopefully Vertonghen's injury not too bad.

Good performance by Fulham, best i've seen from them this season and reasons to be hopeful

Edited by carmine

what a little win that was! Didn't deserve it at all but we'll take it thanks to Lloris....

Lamela wasted on the left again and didn't do bad considering he's having to make his mark out of position. Kept drifting in to get into things which shows more confidence but so unnecessary. Why has AVB so much faith in Lennon?

I am also confused by his over use of rotation, yet his crazy over use of Paulinho who is seemingly ever present and looking more knackered every game. Really should have scored what would have been a really good breakaway goal in the first half but he's just looking so in need of a rest.

Defoe typically pants as usual but to be fair apart from the great opportunity he obviously skied over the bar where was the service?

Generally i found the game irritating from a Spurs point of view and don't see any progress in the final third. We had superior possession because Fulham were inviting us to come on and only pressing us from the halfway line in their half. Were still confined to goal attempts from outside the box too.

Definitely two points courtesy of Hugo Lloris and still a lot of work to do in the same areas. Hopefully Vertonghen's injury not too bad.

Good performance by Fulham, best i've seen from them this season and reasons to be hopeful

Carms his dummy for the first goal was superb!wink.png

Carms his dummy for the first goal was superb!wink.png

thanks for that, you're right. It was, credit where credits duewai2.gif

I was thinking before the match this Jol sacking might have not have been timed well for Spurs, I had one eye on the BBC feed while watching our match, and did have a rye smile on my face for good part of that second half. Yet Spurs keep pulling off these United-esque wins, we haven't seen the potential of the team, I'm hoping we don't, I'm hoping there isn't any, but I've got that nagging feeling.

I was thinking before the match this Jol sacking might have not have been timed well for Spurs, I had one eye on the BBC feed while watching our match, and did have a rye smile on my face for good part of that second half. Yet Spurs keep pulling off these United-esque wins, we haven't seen the potential of the team, I'm hoping we don't, I'm hoping there isn't any, but I've got that nagging feeling.

Well posted Bob. Things are definitely in need of improvement but the team is pulling for AVB. Its frustrating at times and not that great to watch. I firmly believe that given time we will start to click.

If anyone, pointedly his detracters, have taken the time to read about his philosophy on football then they would understand what he is trying to achieve with us.

I don't understand why Spurs fans don't acknowledge that were doing reasonably well with a new team whilst trying to adopt a different style of play that hasn't gelled yet.

If they want entertainment watch Moyeschester, the premier leagues new one trick pony.

I have to agree with you. Spurs are 3 points off 4th having only played very well (from what I have seen) against Cardiff and the first half at Chelsea and having hardly scored any goals. They have ground out results like has been said. I would add I think they have been a little lucky (Hull at home with the shocking pen and last night). However, if they start playing well, as I have said before they will take teams apart.

I just hope for the sake of the fans that understand what AVB is trying to do and understand football, the fans that don't, keep quiet because the negativity is not going to help at all. With negativity a chairmen eventually forced to either back or sack a manager.

YB

Edited by YoungBrit

nobody has mentioned the offside goal.so it must have been

is the spurs manager a farmer? thats all he seemed to be doing was whistling as if he was controlling a pack of sheep dogs.whistling.gif

Bit like saying "nobody mentioned the Marshians landing on Earth yesterday " so it must have happened biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

is the spurs manager a farmer? thats all he seemed to be doing was whistling as if he was controlling a pack of sheep dogs.whistling.gif

Bit like saying "nobody mentioned the Marshians landing on Earth yesterday " so it must have happened biggrin.png

fergie said it was definately offside. and he is always right.

who remembers the 60's and the early 70's,

who cant forget.

this lot playing now wouldnt make the reserves..

i used to be a hardened fan of spurs 60's& 70's

jimmy,danny,dave,cliff,terry,mike,alan[m]&[g] and our terry v.

• Like 1

fergie said it was definately offside. and he is always right.

who remembers the 60's and the early 70's,

who cant forget.

this lot playing now wouldnt make the reserves..

i used to be a hardened fan of spurs 60's& 70's

jimmy,danny,dave,cliff,terry,mike,alan[m]&[g] and our terry v.

Your talking <deleted> old timer, the 70s teams were nothing special and i your think reading too much into winning the league cup in 71 and 73, oh and the EUFA in 72.

here is the load of <deleted> that you missed [alzheimers hasnt set in yet]

1960-61 the first team of the 20th century to do the double.

1963 the first english team to win the uefa cup winners cup[beating athletico madrid 5-1]

1967 f.a.cup

add 1962 f.a.cup.nearly missed it. getting old

Edited by meatboy
  • Like 2