Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Funny enough I am busy as well....off to get the bus to BKK....tongue.png

Cheap Charlie. You told me you were getting a taxi tongue.png

Come on Mr Bo you must have known he would put his last 500 bt on a Spuds win cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

Have a safeish trip on a bus Smokes blink.png Try and make sure it is Stable…….blink.png

BT biggrin.png

• Like 1

Good to see Alfie and Smokie coming round to what i have been saying on here for a long time that AVB hasn't got a clue tactically and will be out of a job this season,just Carmineto come clean now....i hope he is ok today smile.png

I suppose the next question for you boys is who do you want to replace him?

Liverpool have scored more premiership goals from open play at White Hart Lane this season than Tottenham have.cheesy.gif

And, just to rub it in a wee bit......Flanno has scored more goals from open play at WHL than Soldadudoclap2.gif

Edited by wilai

Now this might be a kneejerk reaction and i might well live to regret my comments but i know think enough is enough ! regardless on weather you think AVB can turn things around or not there's only so many pastings a team can take before the decision has to be made to get rid of the boss.

The West Ham result we all put down as a freak result but how many we would have conceded on that day if we'd been playing a decent team ?

Then the Man City result was put down to them being great at home etc, etc.

Last nights result will be probaly be put down to losing defenders, Sandro getting injured.

There's only so many excuses that can be made before you have to start looking at the manager ! now i'm no expert to know why the team ain't playing well or fighting for each other but the one thing i do know that is that the manager is there to sort these things out.

Well i'm off now for a little 555 km walk with the dogs so i'll be back tomorrow rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVavtX80m3Q

A good and honest post Alfie. Injuries should not be used as an excuse. With seven new signings your squad should now be more than good enough to cope with missing players, even if it means playing midfielders at the back like we've done with Carrick on several occasions, or playing defenders in midfield as we've had to do with Jones.

At the end of the day it's the manager who brings the players he wants to the club and the manager who picks the team, decides on the formation and chooses what tactics he wants to employ.

Funny enough I am busy as well....off to get the bus to BKK....tongue.png

Cheap Charlie. You told me you were getting a taxi tongue.png

Come on Mr Bo you must have known he would put his last 500 bt on a Spuds win cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

Have a safeish trip on a bus Smokes blink.png Try and make sure it is Stable…….blink.png

BT biggrin.png

In the taxi now. :D

Klinsmann please! ;)

In the taxi now. biggrin.png

Klinsmann please! wink.png

haha. not in a world cup year i don't reckon mate.

paging 'onest 'arry redknapp.

Jurgen has just signed a contract extension to lead the USA to the next world cup in 2018.

Steve Clarke & Martin Jol are used to managing shit teams ,so they should be in the reckoning!

I think he would jump at the chance to get back in the premier league with a club that will give him a fair chance unlike Chelsea did.

Him taking the job at Chelsea originally as a caretaker and all the <deleted> that went with it proves he loves the premier league,he really did not need the shit he got at Chelsea did he?

Spurs have a good base of talent and he would like the chance to get them into Europe.

I think he would jump at the chance to get back in the premier league with a club that will give him a fair chance unlike Chelsea did.

Him taking the job at Chelsea originally as a caretaker and all the <deleted> that went with it proves he loves the premier league,he really did not need the shit he got at Chelsea did he?

Spurs have a good base of talent and he would like the chance to get them into Europe.

Don't disagree with your points Red, but Rafa is doin' ok where he is. He is a hero in Naples, with possibly the most passionate fans in Italy behind him. According to a mutual friend (of his missus actually), he is very happy there. Don't see him giving that up to bale (no pun intended) out another mob of southern shandy drinkers!thumbsup.gif

sorry, I am a liar...pun was of course intended!

Edited by wilai

Maybe right lads i just think if offered he might grab it.

Can't see Klinsman leaving the USA for it but you never know.

It says on the BBC website that he his having a meeting with the board tomorrow and i think he will get the "vote of confidence" and be told he has until the end of the season to qualify for the champions league if not he is gone...i will be surprised if they get rid of him without having a replacement ready and could leave it til then anyway.

Although if they don't beat West Ham in the cup tomorrow that will be hard to stomach for the Spurs faithful.

napoli is a better job than the spurs one. and chelsea wasn't about him loving the premier league, that was simply about getting back in the shop window. which worked, of course.

Disagree mate..... as you have always said if he is that good a manager he didn't need to put himself in the shop window and if? as you say he did it for that reason then why would he embarrass himself and put up with the <deleted> all the Chelsea lot gave him.

Also i am interested to know your criteria for a better job with Napoli .....is it that it is an easier league or just it will be easier for him to get back into the champions league.

I have stopped watching the games from Seria A now as i found it mundane.

Where to for AVB ? first Chelsea now Spurs ,who's next WBA ? or do an apprenticeship in the Championship which is where he should have started in the first place, the unforgiving world of English clubs and owners who simply don't understand the game.It was very obvious to me that some Spurs players were simply not putting in a shift. Dembele , Addebeyor, add your own suspects.

Hoddle for Spurs I don't think so .Crazy you are sitting a few points out of the top four. Levy is a joke.