Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Carmine Last active Today,16:16

Alfie Last active 59 minutes ago

Hi Carmine and Alfie, seeing as you're both with us every day, in body if not in voice, I thought I'd share the latest rumour I've just heard about your Spanish super striker Soldadud.

Apparently he's requested that he only be considered for European games in the future.

He says that playing against other EPL teams doesn't suit his style of play. He's upset because they're far too organized so he can't score against them.whistling.gif whistling.gif wai2.gif wai2.gif

I can't see that being true and if it is......I am lost for words!

We want Glenn! We want Glenn! (and Eileen)

Shut it you potato headed weevil.

Spam can do one as well....mickey mouse club....the footballing graveyard of the fat one.

Just remember scousers....you will soon begin your free fall dive...and we will be waiting.

• Like 1

We want Glenn! We want Glenn! (and Eileen)

Shut it you potato headed weevil.

Spam can do one as well....mickey mouse club....the footballing graveyard of the fat one.

Just remember scousers....you will soon begin your free fall dive...and we will be waiting.

......and waiting.....and waiting......and waiting.....

Hi Carmine and Alfie, seeing as you're both with us every day, in body if not in voice, I thought I'd share the latest rumour I've just heard about your Spanish super striker Soldadud.

Apparently he's requested that he only be considered for European games in the future.

He says that playing against other EPL teams doesn't suit his style of play. He's upset because they're far too organized so he can't score against them.whistling.gif whistling.gif wai2.gif wai2.gif

Would you kindly stop STALKING me! Its starting to get quite creepy.

What business of yours is it if i sign on to view any forum on this website? When i have something i think is worth while reading i will post and frankly theres a few on here that should maybe consider doing the same.

Anyways, this stalking type thing is really creepy so i suggest you end it immediately.

Merry christmas everyone! Michael Laudrup's a perfect fit for Spurs isn't he.....if he's prepared to work with Daniel Levywink.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

Would you kindly stop STALKING me! Its starting to get quite creepy.

What business of yours is it if i sign on to view any forum on this website? When i have something i think is worth while reading i will post and frankly theres a few on here that should maybe consider doing the same.

Anyways, this stalking type thing is really creepy so i suggest you end it immediately.

Merry christmas everyone! Michael Laudrup's a perfect fit for Spurs isn't he.....if he's prepared to work with Daniel Levywink.png

Carmine, it's good to hear from yousmile.png .Sincere apologies if you thought I was stalking you, I wasn't. People on here have been concerned, You and Alfie have gone from being the most prolific posters here to absolutely nothing, so I've simply been looking to see if you're still about to re-assure everybodywhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif .

It's silly disappearing just because you disagree with Mr Levy's decisions. Just accept the banter and move on. After all, the comments you'd get would have been child's play compared to some of the abuse you, as an ABU, have given us in the past.

I agree Laudrup could be a good choice. I like the football his teams play and he always seems to get 100% out of his players, something AVB couldn't achieve. He's certainly got the best out of Michu, although getting Soldadud to score in the premiership regularly would be a whole new problemwai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif.

Morning Carmine you couldn't find a rope long enough then?

biggrin.png

No, its just that the general quality of post recently isn't worth replying to and this is probably why we've lost some good posters.

As far as footballs concerned, i am waiting to see if Levy will make a statement first concerning the departure of Villas-Boas in order to assess the situation.

Well that is were your problems lie isn't it.

Baldini and Levy seem to be getting away with it don't they.

The next problem you will have is who will work under Levy AND Baldini!

Levy is like a little dictator there and although AVB was always under pressure(especially after his attack on the fans) it seems that he didn't want most of the players signed.....so who did? Baldini or Levy?

Anyway you should know Levy by now he makes that North Korean leader look a wuss.

Big game this weekend.

Morning Carmine you couldn't find a rope long enough then?

biggrin.png

No, its just that the general quality of post recently isn't worth replying to and this is probably why we've lost some good posters.

As far as footballs concerned, i am waiting to see if Levy will make a statement first concerning the departure of Villas-Boas in order to assess the situation.

Levy doesn't strike me a a person who will issue statements or justifications, but I might be wrong.

I think he will just carry on his own merry way and speak, probably when an appointment has been made.

I think Laudrup would be a good choice, but can't see it happening. IMO it will be someone managing abroad.......but if Sherwood gets things moving who is to say he won't be given the job? He's hardly responsible for the defeat against WHU.

Tottenham caretaker boss Tim Sherwood believes he has "got to be in the frame" for the vacant managerial position at White Hart Lane. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25441260

Edited by uptheos

So come on Carmine who would you like to be the next manager?

Michael Laudrup.

Can't see it happening until the summer. Expect Sherwood to caretake for the remainder of the season but if he does a good job Levy will make him permanent.

Levy is like a little dictator there and although AVB was always under pressure(especially after his attack on the fans) it seems that he didn't want most of the players signed.....so who did? Baldini or Levy?

I see your still talking <deleted> red, How do you know he didn't want most of the players signed ? are you privy to the internal discussions of Spurs or did you read it in the press ?

It's a well know that know fact that there is a committee comprising of AVB, Levy and Baldini who decide on the transfers probaly like any other club !

Quote from Ferdinand :

"Most of the signings were perhaps suggestions to him, but he agreed to those suggestions," said Ferdinand. "From speaking to AVB, I understand he was happy that the players came to the club."

Welcome back Alfie ....hope you have recovered from your exit from the cup with fat sam and the Hammers!

No <deleted> here mate and i suggest you be careful what you write as it keeps coming back to smack you right between the eyes doesn't it mate.................your <deleted> that is!

Bale is going nowhere!

AVB will not get the sack this year!

We will qualify for the Champions League!

Are you keeping that chap as your avator ? i mean he is a handsome chappy isn't he wink.png

As for your quote of Ferdinand.....i will highlight the important points and read it again tsssk!!!

Quote from Ferdinand :

"Most of the signings were perhaps suggestions to him, but he agreed to those suggestions," said Ferdinand. "From speaking to AVB, I understand he was happy that the players came to the club."

So as you believe what Ferdinand says who is still employed by the club facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

Most means not all!....... and perhaps means not sure!.......and they were suggestions! So in the scheme of things Baldini and Levy have been doing the scouting and buying yes?? would you agree? So they need to answer some questions on why they bought a lot of <deleted>.

I was happy when Felliani came to United but it lasted about two weeks if you get my drift....so YOU stop talking <deleted>!

I see your still talking <deleted> red, How do you know he didn't want most of the players signed ? are you privy to the internal discussions of Spurs or did you read it in the press ?

It's a well know that know fact that there is was a committee comprising of AVB, Levy and Baldini who decide on the transfers probaly like any other club !

Quote from Ferdinand :

was Alfie was a committee. Good to have you and Carms back, been waiting for your thoughts on the game for a while? smile.png

Michael Laudrup.

Can't see it happening until the summer. Expect Sherwood to caretake for the remainder of the season but if he does a good job Levy will make him permanent.

There is no such animal as a permanent Spurs manager....... candidate for oxy moron award.

Welcome back Alfie ....hope you have recovered from your exit from the cup with fat sam and the Hammers!

No <deleted> here mate and i suggest you be careful what you write as it keeps coming back to smack you right between the eyes doesn't it mate.................your <deleted> that is!

Bale is going nowhere!

AVB will not get the sack this year!

We will qualify for the Champions League!

Are you keeping that chap as your avator ? i mean he is a handsome chappy isn't he wink.png

As for your quote of Ferdinand.....i will highlight the important points and read it again tsssk!!!

Quote from Ferdinand :

So as you believe what Ferdinand says who is still employed by the club facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

Most means not all!....... and perhaps means not sure!.......and they were suggestions! So in the scheme of things Baldini and Levy have been doing the scouting and buying yes?? would you agree? So they need to answer some questions on why they bought a lot of <deleted>.

I was happy when Felliani came to United but it lasted about two weeks if you get my drift....so YOU stop talking <deleted>!

Interestingly Mr Ed, who do you think sat on the committee at OT when the decision was made to spend 7.5m on the never before seen, "Bebe"?

Michael Laudrup.

I think you should get that Southampton feller, he might improve the currently pitiful workrate some of your chumps are putting in each shift.