Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yep.

Your mate flies at the pointy end.

So do I....what of it?

So do I. In fact I am tonight.

What I don't like is when the aircraft only has the front door and the cattle all come traipsing through. Much prefer it when we get on and turn left and they turn right biggrin.png

I prefer when I get the hate mrboj....especially if I have the bubbly in hand already.....

Yep. City, United. Chelsea, and Suarez at the pointy end.

All the other clubs, and Snodgrass down the back.

smile.png

Meeoowww! "It will be difficult for some of my AFC players to get excited about playing the likes of Spurs next season"

Arsene on French TVgiggle.gif

The Spurs thread isn't interested in the opinions of that french nonce.

• Like 1

Who on earths going to pay 10m for Sigurdsson anyway?

"Dawson's decision to dig in his heels has put a Tottenham bid for Nottingham Forest's Jamaal Lascelles on hold"

I take it all with a pinch of salt, but such a contrast to last summer.

"Dawson's decision to dig in his heels has put a Tottenham bid for Nottingham Forest's Jamaal Lascelles on hold"

Probably just more of the usual crap journalism from the Mirror. Our net spend last season was next to nothing due to the offloads and Bale. Theres money to spend if Pochettino needs it.

Apparently we've put in a bid of 2m for Ozil and i doubt Arsenal will be able to turn that downlaugh.png

Probably just more of the usual crap journalism from the Mirror. Our net spend last season was next to nothing due to the offloads and Bale. Theres money to spend if Pochettino needs it.

Apparently we've put in a bid of 2m for Ozil and i doubt Arsenal will be able to turn that downlaugh.png

Yeah you'd expect there will be money invested, not necessarily a lot, but that piece above has to be a wind up.

2M....sounds risky wink.png

Meeoowww! "It will be difficult for some of my AFC players to get excited about playing the likes of Spurs next season"

Arsene on French TVgiggle.gif[color=rgb(0,0,0)

] [/color]

unusually clumsy of mr wenger who i had down as normally relatively astute in the physcological game playing dept.

I was impressed with zee Germans Bob, and they didn't seem to miss Ozil the entire world cup did they!

It is amazing that a team would actually pay 47M pounds for a mythical creature, like a Mesut "White Walker" Ozil

Oh and yes the Germans where superb.

Edited by BangrakBob

On a serious note carmine, you need to focus on tying Dawson down to a new contract.

w00t.gif

On a serious note carmine, you need to focus on tying Dawson down to a new contract.

w00t.gif

i was kinda thinking we'd throw him in with the two bob cash offer to secure the Ozil deal

w00t.gif

Funny that.tongue.png

w00t.gif

I don't think he's going anywhere carmine.

clap2.gif

10524651_678503922228183_532161132986217

i was kinda thinking we'd throw him in with the two bob cash offer to secure the Ozil deal

w00t.gif

I don't think he's going anywhere carmine.

clap2.gif

10524651_678503922228183_532161132986217

Doing a John Terry

I'd forgotten you were still stuck with him....

Tottenham Hotspur is about to embark on their American preseason tour. It’s a chance for Spurs to increase their presence in the U.S. Another way Americans, and the rest of the world for that matter, to learn more about the rich history of the North London side.

And for the teams that embark on them, they’re a huge money maker. One of the cities Spurs will visit is in fact my home town of Chicago, where they will take on the Chicago Fire of MLS on July 26th.

Unfortunately, star striker Emmanuel Adebayor is not coming; due to a mild bout of malaria.

Sounds like a few airmiles coming your way... Seattle, Toronto, Chicago and Helsinki...

Malaria, when got at quickly is no worse than flu. so no biggie, It's debatable whether its even worth taking the anti malaria pills.

whats our pre season line up anyone?

Bellend

Bellend Bellend Bellend Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Balls

Knob

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Malaria, when got at quickly is no worse than flu. so no biggie, It's debatable whether its even worth taking the anti malaria pills.

Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Balls

Knob

You forgot to add we might sign a <deleted> from Liverpool.

• Like 1

Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Balls

Knob

You forgot to add we might sign a <deleted> from Liverpool.

Think he'll be on the bench with the other fannies ;)

Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Bellend Bellend

Balls

Knob

clap2.gif

As i said long as it got at, ie treated early, its no biggie.but being a man of thailand and i presume liverpool, you'd know better and how do i know?, Because i prefer not to embarrass myself and look into things it b4 i opened my gob, that's a hint by the way wai2.gif but Actually it was going down the amazon I spent a few days with an italian doc and his teacher wife that worked lived and run a malaria clinic on the rio negro, he'd had it a dozen times and his kids and wife had had it 5 or 6 times no issues he reaffirmed what 'truth's ' i'de gleamed on the way through s/a that the only ones at risk are vulnerable people that cant get to a clinic s, and taking the preventative medicine is almost pointless because it's more or less the same as the one taken to cure it and its known side effects can be quite nasty.

Edited by rijit