Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Arsenal deserved to win the game. I'm almost pleased we are out of this cup but not by being knocked out by the Arse ocourse. I was interested to see that Wenger fielded a much stronger side than normal for a Carling match, whereas Rednapp made ten changes. i thought their greater experience showed especially with the penalties. We will hopefully learn a few lessons from that game.

What a badge kissing ponce that Nasri is.

Moving on....its Pikey Park this weekend. Lets hope Carlton Coles back passes ars still as devastating as last season. :D

Thats if he is playing ;) the scammers won without him last night :o and looks like they are back on top form :rolleyes:.

If they get any worse Singhers going to get the call to go back and play for them. :o

Fantastic result for them last night :ermm: but playing us this weekend should be a reality check for them :ph34r:

Thats if he is playing ;) the scammers won without him last night :o and looks like they are back on top form :rolleyes:.

:cheesy: :cheesy: You crack me up alfie! :cheesy:

I'll be there early imola.....don't want to miss a hatful of goals. :header:

5 pm it opens smokes , , you ll get clocked after you stroll in an d buy 1 chang for y ourself :ermm: half time snacks will be lasagne

5 pm it opens smokes , , you ll get clocked after you stroll in an d buy 1 chang for y ourself :ermm: half time snacks will be lasagne

Get a few leo down yer neck before the game imola.....courage?..........VDV. ;)

I'll be the only customer with a RBS account. :bah:

It seems that Rednapp is still uncertain of his best team and which formation to play. I'd like him to drop the 4 4 2. We need to utilise the huge talent of midfield players we have and find a way of playing Modric and Van Der Vaart..

We also have a problem with the wastefulness of our strikers, which can't be sorted out until January.

here's my choice for West Ham away.

Gomes

Hutton Gallas Bassong Bale

Sandro Huddlestone

Lennon Van Der Vaart Modric

Crouch

I'm leaving out Ledley for the CL game and relying on Gomes being fit again. It was Kaboul if fit so i've gone for Bassong unless we hear otherwise.

Just seems to me the system that we'll be playing in the CL and would serve us better in the league at the moment.

What do the rest of you think?

4-4-2 when Defoe is fit. For the moment I reckon you're spot on carmine but really its only the pikeys so we could just field a 1-10 and win comfortably.

Our record ig good, five wins on the bounce i think it is, but its nearly always tight with a good derby atmosphere. Think i'll keep my figures crossed for a repeat of last years fixture. ;)

4-4-2 when Defoe is fit. For the moment I reckon you're spot on carmine but really its only the pikeys so we could just field a 1-10 and win comfortably.

Our record ig good, five wins on the bounce i think it is, but its nearly always tight with a good derby atmosphere. Think i'll keep my figures crossed for a repeat of last years fixture. ;)

I'm especially looking forward to the last ten minutes......they've a great support so won't leave the scene of the carnage......when they turn on their reject from the bridge......expert at losing the relegation dogfight.....

I wonder will he be at Anfield next season? :whistling:

I fancy us against any team that doesn't park the bus which is obviously not the scammers style but we must remember that they are on a roll at the moment so perhaps a hard nut to crack :( .

i think Jenas will be playing tomorrow Carmine, as good as Sandro played on tuesday i still think that he will be only a bit part player for the first half of the season injuries prevailing of course.

Lets hope H sticks with 1 up front at least until Defoe comes back, even then perhaps with a 1 and using little and large as plan A and B.

We have just signed another defender. Bongani Khumalo. So explain this squad system to me cause I figure why bother if he cant play because he is 23. Is the named squad only valid till the next transfer window opens or is the squad named the one we must use for the whole season. Incidentally its no wonder we cant sign a decent striker if !.5 million is all we are willing to pay.

I fancy us against any team that doesn't park the bus which is obviously not the scammers style but we must remember that they are on a roll at the moment so perhaps a hard nut to crack :( .

i think Jenas will be playing tomorrow Carmine, as good as Sandro played on tuesday i still think that he will be only a bit part player for the first half of the season injuries prevailing of course.

Lets hope H sticks with 1 up front at least until Defoe comes back, even then perhaps with a 1 and using little and large as plan A and B.

You are probably right Alf. He'll play Jenas. frankly the form he's in i'd say it was merited too, but i would like to see more of Sandro as i have a feeling Palacios will be moving on and Sandro will be a regular by the end of the season anyway.

Hey this Spurs Thread is looking healthy :)

Interesting game against the Bubble boys this weekend..I predict us to win 3-0.

Take a bow chonabot for starting off one of the better football threads :jap: .

A lot of the other football threads have resorted to cut and paste post's and are generally bias on their opinions but lucky enough due to the calibre of posters on here we havn't had to resort to such means:) .

To be fair we do get the occasional scammer, manc, arse and even a german of all people on here who lower the tone but obviously we have to take the rough with the smooth on an open forum.

Edited by alfieconn

Take a bow chonabot for starting off one of the better football threads :jap: .

A lot of the other football threads have resorted to cut and paste post's and are generally bias on their opinions but lucky enough due to the calibre of posters on here we havn't had to resort to such means:) .

To be fair we do get the occasional scammer, manc, arse and even a german of all people on here who lower the tone but obviously we have to take the rough with the smooth on an open forum.

I love cut and pasteing your posts,and being bias to all things manc and red of course......but as for lowering the tone,you do that yourself repeatedly,calibre of posters on here; LOL :whistling:

Looking forward to your game today ;)

Its the healthiest thread on this forum. ;) And we don't bother with cut and pasting because we watch our games.

I think we'll win but it will be closer. Never easy at Pikey Park even though they are <deleted> at the moment. They tend to lift themselves for this game.

I'm not a fan of Cudicini, too unreliable, but it looks like he's playing as Gomes still injured. I can't help thinking Pletikosa should be no 2.

We have just signed another defender. Bongani Khumalo. So explain this squad system to me cause I figure why bother if he cant play because he is 23. Is the named squad only valid till the next transfer window opens or is the squad named the one we must use for the whole season. Incidentally its no wonder we cant sign a decent striker if !.5 million is all we are willing to pay.

Its the squad until the january transfer window

Arsenal deserved to win the game. I'm almost pleased we are out of this cup but not by being knocked out by the Arse ocourse. I was interested to see that Wenger fielded a much stronger side than normal for a Carling match, whereas Rednapp made ten changes. i thought their greater experience showed especially with the penalties. We will hopefully learn a few lessons from that game.

Moving on....its Pikey Park this weekend. Lets hope Carlton Coles back passes ars still as devastating as last season. :D

top form??? nah fellas , we are shit , and very open about it, unliike you top 4 ,champs league, big club mugs:D

top form??? nah fellas , we are shit , and very open about it, unliike you top 4 ,champs league, big club mugs:D

Hahahaah you remind me of a Catchphrase contestent, say what you see Imola, say what you see Brother..:D

If they get any worse Singhers going to get the call to go back and play for them. :o

Fantastic result for them last night :ermm:but playing us this weekend should be a reality check for them :ph34r:

yep carmine, when it has sunk in il get back to you.,,,, c ya

Fantastic result for them last night :ermm: but playing us this weekend should be a reality check for them :ph34r:

I'm in full agreement Carmine, i've said it all Season & have had the sh*t ripped out of me but we're not as bad as the table would suggest & have in fact played some really good Football without having the rub of the green at all which we alll know is absolutely paramount in Football ( Cralton Cole's back pass last Year for example ;) ), we have now played 6 Games in which 50% of them have been against last years top 4 & i say top 4 & have to reference last yeah, cos there's not a chance in hel_l that it will be the same again this year..;)

Now stick that in your Bagles & eat it...:D

post-55211-007168200 1285435214_thumb.jp

smokie, smokie smokie?????, where shall i start? you will be there early will you?? no show , same as your team, dissapointment you are smokes, then again your spurs arent you,

so , can you tell me in graphic detail about that hatful of goals??

you would only have been told to stand in the corner and face the wall

its because of people like you that i love west ham COYI

come in tommorow il buy you a chang, bwahahahahahahahahahahaha, ps there also lasagne left over from your no show:D