Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Sky reporting that Harringay Council approved your new stadium plans overnight.

Yes we know, it was in the news first thing this morning coffee1.gif

I liked Arsene's good humoured response at today's press conference* when challenged with the fact that NWHL will be 1,000'ish seats bigger than the Library. "So are you going to add a few more seats at The Emirates Arsene"? [with an uncharacteristic twinkle] "Yes, we'll see what we can do!"

I'm tempted to add - 'oh no - a further excuse not to spend on players', but Chic would be on my tail for that.

*Does anyone else here despise that crappy term "presser"?!

Yeah dembele was impressive today, but its his body strength and his ability to go past people that's impressive opponents can't seem to get the ball from him.

But i tell you what, everyone on here knows i was raving about kane well b4 he 'took off' well when i see a c/f walk/ batter his way through a top draw defence like he did 2 score Today im thinking he's ready to step up to the next level,, I'mthinking batistuta,kempes, ibro at psg top top draw center forwards kane is getting there.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah Rij, it could be a blessing in disguise though.

With the news that Njie will be out for 3 months, that leaves us even shorter

than before with strikers.

Maybe Levy can make that bid for Berahino next week as we can't play Kane

in every match, what with the FA Cup & Europa games coming up, it's asking

too much of him.

All round competent performance. Alls, Lamela impressed again and Kane outstanding.

Astonishingly, baring in mind last seasons effort, we currently have the best defensive record in the league!

Arguably the most consistent team in the league. Pochy and the players don't seem to get too high or too low. Very impressive. Add in that despite their very good form they still seem to be under the media's radar. That will change though if this keeps up.

Who is on the Spurs buy list this window ? Any rumors about what strikers they are looking at ?

And lets not forget little Tommy Carroll's superb strike to wrap it up.

Another one of our own! thumbsup.gif

Yeah,.alfie and carms have always said he was gonna be a class act looks like the clubs patience is gonna pay off. He's. Not only effecting games when he comes on he's added end product ie goals. Yet another one through the ranks. I tell ya if this virgin challenge comes off we're gonna be one of the few clubs that won't be effected.

Edited by rijit

All round competent performance. Alls, Lamela impressed again and Kane outstanding.

Astonishingly, baring in mind last seasons effort, we currently have the best defensive record in the league!

Arguably the most consistent team in the league. Pochy and the players don't seem to get too high or too low. Very impressive. Add in that despite their very good form they still seem to be under the media's radar. That will change though if this keeps up.

Who is on the Spurs buy list this window ? Any rumors about what strikers they are looking at ?

You're right to suggest we need a striker....no idea who it might be though.

Berahino, Sandro, Batshuayi, Lavezzi, Berardi, Depoitre and Benteke biggrin.png

Really ? In the words of the. Immortal j j cale. 'Well, I 've heard that rumble and i've heard it b4, 'it's the same old blues its the same old blues again'

Edited by rijit

Really ? In the words of the. Immortal j j cale. 'Well, I 've heard that rumble and i've heard it b4, 'it's the same old blues its the same old blues again'

Sounds like Captain Beefheart to me...

• Like 1