Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Baring Erickson and adey in cb v much a second 11 starting

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Dier? Rose? Son?

I would have thought, if fit, would be considered as first teamers.

What about Leicester? Surely that was their 3rd Eleven!!

Good game for the neutral and nice that Leicester and Spurs have an extra game!biggrin.png

Dier? Rose? Son?

Good game for the neutral and nice that Leicester and Spurs have an extra game!biggrin.png

yep i'll give u dier, but rose has of late lost his starting spot to davies and son hasn't started for months.

Edited by rijit

Dier? Rose? Son?

doble post

Edited by rijit

Dier? Rose? Son?

It comes to something Mystic when with all the money you have spent that you are worried about 2 small clubs who have spent hardly anything laugh.png

Dier? Rose? Son?

It comes to something Mystic when with all the money you have spent that you are worried about 2 small clubs who have spent hardly anything laugh.png

Well you just spent over 20 million on Asias most expensive footballer. To warm your bench?

I know you are only a small club, but I would have thought that was a bit excessive ?

• Like 1

Dier? Rose? Son?

Well you just spent over 20 million on Asias most expensive footballer. To warm your bench?

I know you are only a small club, but I would have thought that was a bit excessive ?

Net spend Mystic net spend, our's being 4.6m yours being 110.3m spent at the beginning of the season rolleyes.gif

Dier? Rose? Son?

Really. how much did you spend mangala? 32? And thb from what ive seen of him atm. Imo he f.'s up so often i wouldn't even have him on the bench.

Dier? Rose? Son?

Not when you've just offloaded nine players and acquire a 22yo with two years CL experience.

Tonight will be a test, going on Sunday it aint gonna be an easy game but it'll be the first choice 11 2 start so it'll be a diferent game. But i suppose leicester will start with a diferent line up.. Dembele back? would be a huge plus. Have to say my gut tells me at full strength were better, but it'll certainly be close and could swing either way.

Ive gotta say its time for a couple of changes lamella to the bench with chadli coming in . sori But Erickson deep is just a waste

And Carroll 2 lightweight and

the boy needs to put more Energy into his game . i'm sure Dembeles form will continue its upward trajectory as neither juicy new deal or nice move as yet arnt sorted. Maybe even drop walker,, lets be honest. Imo he's lost the edge of his pace that made him stand out, now I'm more and more seeing a good but not special right back, may well be the time for trippier whom to me looks like he wants it more, gets a run.rant over :)

Edited by rijit

Don't think pots can quite make his mind up between rose or davies though Davies is getting his head in front 4 the last 4/5? Games. Rose gives u more Going forward. But Davies is the far superior defender. Saying that though Davies forward play HAS defo stepped up a level in the last Time3-.4? Games though Thb i wouldn't be unhappy if either left!!! Oh ps we all know verity Is still the best lb at the club as does Belgium !!! should have left him there in the first place.

At least a smile at the end with the mickeys getting a late equaliser.

Yeah, I bet you feel great today.

cheesy.gif

It eased the pain a bit for me.

We're still in the top four which is beyond our expectation for the season so not so bad.

At least we are playing decent attacking foitball.

Imagine the pain on the Man Yoo thread. B)

Naah but they might nick a CL spot wink.png

Wait and see.

Loved seeing you drop two points at the death...bet you loved that.

Yeah, but looking at the other results, no harm done.

They way they went at it in the first quarter we could have been 3-0 down!

Fair result.

• Like 1

Rumour has it we're still interested in berihino but seems we were right about the price, no way will we pay 22/3 for him, I`de go 10 max plus townsend and that don't value townsend at much, but does it really matter?, he ain't even on the bench,, and thb he'd suit pullis and his play, pacy wingers do well under him

CYssZDjWsAApTCu.png

For this analysis an academy graduate is a player who signed before his 17th birthday without making senior appearances for another club.

Slight error in this graphic in that Kelechi Iheanacho didn't in fact sign until after his 17th birthday so that brings City's total to zero rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

The prem should have something stipulating that there should be xx amount of appearances and x amount of squad places for players at a cost of? Points ,, money

No European football ? Not sure what, but 'ah well were doing our best we've spent ??? On academies' Ain't working. For football good zero and 2 ect participants just can't be allowed to carry on

The prem should have something stipulating that there should be xx amount of appearances and x amount of squad places for players at a cost of? Points ,, money

No European football ? Not sure what, but 'ah well were doing our best we've spent ??? On academies' Ain't working. For football good zero and 2 ect participants just can't be allowed to carry on

You'll be saying we should have the Draft next. ;-)

In football the richer clubs have always been able to buy in and the poorer teams use their academies (reserve team as was)...hence Sunderland bought and were known as the Bank of England club in the 50s...It's nothing new folks.

You'll be saying we should have the Draft next. ;-)

In football the richer clubs have always been able to buy in and the poorer teams use their academies (reserve team as was)...hence Sunderland bought and were known as the Bank of England club in the 50s...It's nothing new folks.

Seems strange that, because Bj and Mystic have continually gone on about how your academy will start producing players ( mind you that's been approx 3 yrs and still not one to be seen) so judging by what your saying why do you bother having an academy ?