Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Are Manchester City such a short price to win the league next season, just because of Pep.......I'm bemused, because Spurs have played far superior football than City this season and if they hang on to what they have now and perhaps buy someone (please nor Berahino) with pace, I think they will be up there again. They will get loads of dosh, how about going for Vardy? Along with Kane that would scare the shi-ite out of the others.

Remember the bookies also had Ranieri down to be the first manager sacked this season.

Pep's not the be all end all. Ofcourse Bayern won the Bundesliga but when it really mattered in the CL, he's fallen short.

Mindyou, he was great when he had that Barca team with all those half decent players in their prime i suppose.

Can't see us buying a 29 year old mate....more likely a 19 year old. Could be wrong though.

That means he'll miss the first 4 games next season, could be a blessing in disguise as it could

pave way for a new signing to cover the midfield roles of Dembele and Dier, as i think one of, if not

both, Mason and Bentaleb could be sold in the summer.

Poch played them regularly as his first choice midfield during his first season but this season has proved that they're both his second choice.

Mason most probably should be replaced, Bentaleb though, has had an injury prone season and could well come back stronger for it next season with a point to prove.

If your gonna insist on trolling all the frigging time, which tbh is getting a touch tedious, at least get your story right it was the 3rd time saurez was charged with virtually the same offence .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not just me saying it Chic, other ex pro footballers are saying it as well, Stan Collymore, Micky Hazard.

And no, they didn't read a few wind up tweets, they were televised interviews with Fabregas and Hazard the two main culprits followed by Willian.

What they did has simply questioned there integrity to the game, but it's no surprise to me, you only have to ask Mourinho about Fabregas and Hazard's integrity and you know what the answer would be thumbsup.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3546545/Chelsea-former-Arsenal-star-Cesc-Fabregas-don-t-want-Tottenham-win-title.html

A professional would have answered: I'm only interested in what my team, Chelsea FC is doing.

So you quote two washed up pros - at least one of whom has anger management issues - and the Daily Mail.

Yeah, that argument's over.

biggrin.png

I think Micky Hazard and Stan Collymore know a bit more about the game than you Chic, and they both have european and championship medals to prove it too.thumbsup.gif

I'd say they are both media attention seekers.

Unfortunately you should be able to beat Newcastle even with your team remaining on holiday!

Southampton (and Swansea) are the type of club you least want in a run in.

Edited by SantiSuk

You're still a hansum man and the world's best poster Smokie, but I shall have to transfer my earlier congratulations to Southampton, for giving themselves a great shot at getting Thursday night football

You're still a hansum man and the world's best poster Smokie, but I shall have to transfer my earlier congratulations to Southampton, for giving themselves a great shot at getting Thursday night football

I agree with every word you've ever written Santi. B)

your lot making it as hard to watch as a toddler going to big toilet for the first time on their own.

maybe it's the weather or something they've eaten.

Well we just threw it away with dreadful defending.

Looking forward to your lot losing at the council park now.

your lot making it as hard to watch as a toddler going to big toilet for the first time on their own.

maybe it's the weather or something they've eaten.

Well we just threw it away with dreadful defending.

Looking forward to your lot losing at the council park now.

yep smokes, coq au Wenger football. taking a cool few million every year off the board for getting us into a competition that we haven't a hope in hell of winning, whilst being made to look a fool by little ole Leicester on the home front . meanwhile ripping off the faithful and feeding them a load of horse manure. still who are they to have a say ?

Apologies that Southampton exposed all the frailties of Spurs this afternoon. It's a tough league and Spurs will struggle next season without Kane.

Where's he going then ?

Timbuktu United. Though, exact club to be confirmed in due course.

Apologies that Southampton exposed all the frailties of Spurs this afternoon. It's a tough league and Spurs will struggle next season without Kane.

Where's he going then ?

Timbuktu United. Though, exact club to be confirmed in due course.

Well there's a surprise as he has a long contract and a CL campaign to enjoy.

Unfortunately you should be able to beat Newcastle even with your team remaining on holiday!

Southampton (and Swansea) are the type of club you least want in a run in.

Yeah without looking it up next to leicester at a quess I'de say they are probably the form teams of the division atm. As for newcastle can't say I've enamored with the prospect of playing them at their gaff with them staying Up reliant on them winning !!! could have thought of easier games!!!

Just to change the subject a little, but have all you guys read The Glory Game by Hunter Davies? Got to be one of the best football books ever. My older brother got it when it came out and it was so good I read it twice. It would have to be the first football novel I ever read.

^^Considering it was made in the 80's there's a Halfway decent video of the same ish name, some wonderful clips of hoddle.

Never realized that a Spurs fan died in the Hillsborough disaster.

I'm surprised it's only that.

I've been in that crappy Park Lane stand more times than I can count, and my tiny tott-supporting flatmate would have got killed in the North Bank if I hadn't explained to him that this was the logical outcome of him punching Charlie Nicholas, who was in there with us celebrating the winning goal in a NLD.

biggrin.png

yep...and fair play to Gary Mabbutt, who attended his funeral, having been told of the circumstances by Dalglish.

Also, his family, whilst they were alive, were very involved in the campaign R.I.P Andrew, JFT96

• Like 2

yep...and fair play to Gary Mabbutt, who attended his funeral, having been told of the circumstances by Dalglish.

Also, his family, whilst they were alive, were very involved in the campaign R.I.P Andrew, JFT96

Nice one.