Tottenham Thread

chonabot

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Aw has lickle alfie been out Alf-ied by Mrbj.

Is it an "I'm not playing anymore" moment?

Is it a "I'm taking my ball home" moment?

So Alfie now YOU how we feel with your tiresome posts.

Mr BJ we salute you :post-4641-1156694083:

To be fair mrboj has bugger all else to do but make sandcastles on a Friday. :post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

The new Blackburn I like to call them. :w00t:

If you want to be historically correct, we're the new Chelsea - incidentally the abuse Chelsea got in their early years has ceased, as it will with us, as you have to admit to City being resident at the top table.

We're not jealous BB...its more like watching a club with integrity and great fans get sucked into a vortex from which yhey can never return unharmed.

Morbid and bewildering to them when they land up fifth in February.

Great fun actually. :biggrin:

To be honest Smokie, based on your comments over the years you may not be jealous, but reckon t'others I mentioned are.

What the hell is this "sucked into a vortex from which yhey can never return unharmed"? I presume this is a dig at our owner, but I can't think of any complaints I have about our owners / management since 2008 - he/they've been brilliant and we are very lucky to have such caring owner/management. Can you say the same about Levy and your owners? Hope you can.

18 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Aw has lickle alfie been out Alf-ied by Mrbj.

Is it an "I'm not playing anymore" moment?

Is it a "I'm taking my ball home" moment?

So Alfie now YOU how we feel with your tiresome posts.

Mr BJ we salute you :post-4641-1156694083:

Didn't answer my question did he  :biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

We're not jealous BB...its more like watching a club with integrity and great fans get sucked into a vortex from which yhey can never return unharmed.

Morbid and bewildering to them when they land up fifth in February.

Great fun actually. :biggrin:

Smokes, i'm sure i saw your friend down my pal's gym, big guy, jock, perhaps called John !

• Like 1

To be honest Smokie, based on your comments over the years you may not be jealous, but reckon t'others I mentioned are.

What the hell is this "sucked into a vortex from which yhey can never return unharmed"? I presume this is a dig at our owner, but I can't think of any complaints I have about our owners / management since 2008 - he/they've been brilliant and we are very lucky to have such caring owner/management. Can you say the same about Levy and your owners? Hope you can.

Are you happy with your current league position?

Are you happy with your current league position?

Not as happy as I'd be if we were top. We won't win the title this season as I've repeatedly posted, but I expect we will be there or thereabouts, and I expect we'll but up more of an effort next season after Pep has had his first year and brought in a few more of "his" players.

Thanks for asking, how about you, are you happy with your current position?

Smokie:

"I'd edit that to NO but anyway point is we are absolutely delighted to be third.

That's the difference between our clubs/fans right now."

Yes expectation is a huge difference between the top teams and Spurs.:wink: 

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Just now, smokie36 said:

I'd edit that to NO but anyway point is we are absolutely delighted to be third.

That's the difference between our clubs/fans right now.

We've had 56 points stolen from us this season Smokes. We'd be top by a country mile if video technology was being used :laugh:

• Like 2

Smokie:

"I'd edit that to NO but anyway point is we are absolutely delighted to be third.

That's the difference between our clubs/fans right now."

Yes expectation is a huge difference between the top teams and Spurs.:wink: 

So you agree with me that we're the second happiest fans in tbe Premiership right now?

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

We've had 56 points stolen from us this season Smokes. We'd be top by a country mile if video technology was being used :laugh:

jeez this debate is so open endedly boring, bitching football fans,,, if it's not the ref its something else,, whine whine whine ,,,,you've got a good team,, that can play some wonderful football,  plenty of football fans dont have and never will have that 'luxury' !!! your privilaged ,enjoy.

27 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

jeez this debate is so open endedly boring, bitching football fans,,, if it's not the ref its something else,, whine whine whine ,,,,you've got a good team,, that can play some wonderful football,  plenty of football fans dont have and never will have that 'luxury' !!! your privilaged ,enjoy.

Great little team that yes but I reckon they don't have pictures of their Mrs in the locker, more like pictures of TOP team badges to aim at playing for in the near future. Maybe even a few arsenal badges in the lockers or evenue Sol campbell. And the trophy hall will be awash with big lottery cheques lol. Show me the figures Aconn blood y calculator 

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Twas in jest 3 minus 2

I'm watching it on Ace player , you can install it and then go to this link for perfect HD quality .

http://www.livefootballol.me/streaming/english-fa-cup/28-01-2017-tottenham-hotspur-wycombe.html

Actually Fox is better , if you have ace player installed try acestream://45f713a4e994cad0740ea074b29ffba939480d79 

Not looking good so far this game....

Edited by balo

43 minutes ago, SidJames said:

I managed to watch it in supersports 3 in a bar.

Hats off to WW as they really deserved to get something from that.

Some of those youngsters of ours have a long long way to go

Bit like a Carry On movie at times Sid :biggrin:

• Like 1