Best places to meet foreign women at

livinthailandos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew an Aussie chap that had a fetish for foreign women in Bangkok. He used to shamelessly walk up to ladies at networking events, bars and social events etc and tell them how beautiful they were. Of course, any farang woman that has been here for a while and noticed that they are all but invisible to farang men lapped it up. Apparently he was quite successful.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Why do you come to Thailand, and then want to meet foreign women????????
Or maybe i am issing some thing!!!!

Not everyone comes to Thailand for the women.... Just a guess though smile.png

Well, since he is asking where to find women, why do you think he is not look for women? Just an observation.

Come on give the fella a break. Many of us have and like foreign women we have mothers and sisters smile.png. ,To answer the question all the suggestions here are good. Some of the hotel bars also have western/foreign women. Without going into the argument of why bother, I know some average looking Western men have found some real beautiful western women here and it could be considered they have 'punched above their weight' so good luck to them.

Just as a teaser the OP just may want an intellectual conversation discussing world politics and the global economy. or he might like big boobs. Either way good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Khao San, Sukhumvit 11 eg Cheap Charlies & Tapas, RCA, networking events such as British Womens' Club, ladies nights just about anywhere that isn't infested with freelancers or BGs.

The ones that hang out on soi 11 normally head to Levels after or Oscars if it still open.

Try Khao San road. At certain times of the year it can be a decent sniffing area especially if there are a lot of horny backpacker lasses out on their first trips looking to 'fully enjoy their new found freedom' as it were.

Yes, you will find the occasional backpacker up for a tryst. The Londoner use to be good too, but not sure if it re-opened.

With the decline of foreign business in unstable Thailand, comes a decline in the number of foreigners working there.

Good question, the shallowness and stupidity of most Thai women does get tiring at times. Trying to have a normal conversion or worse a discussion (argument!) with many of them is like trying to take a rabid dog for a walk. good luck.

I think it may be the Thai women you know.There is a language difference, if you don't speak Thai and they don't speak English--and of course that means with the fluency to hold a conversation or debate--well, there you go. Given a common language, conversations and/or debates are not only possible, but enjoyable. I have known many Thai women in my over 48 years coming to Thailand. However, for conversation, I usually choose educated and well-traveled women, but I also know a few bar girls who have mastered English well enough to converse and debate. Try expanding your horizons, find Thai women who can talk instead of labeling them all incommunicado.

Or maybe i am issing some thing!!!!w00t.gif

Not everyone comes to Thailand for the women.... Just a guess though :)

Are you joking me why would come to thailand to see how good the place is I come just for the woman and I would say most men who are in thailand living here are because of the thai woman .

Or maybe i am issing some thing!!!!w00t.gif

Not everyone comes to Thailand for the women.... Just a guess though :)

You are right, a lot of guys do not come to Thailand for the women!

A lot of guys come here for the ladyboys too!!