drunk driver

GOWER

anyone know him

Yeah, he is the poster boy for far too many expats that come to Thailand to drink the rest of their miserable lives away. Seen quite a few unfortunately. I know we complain a lot about the fool, drunken Thai drivers but sad to say there are enough fool expat drivers who try to compete with the Thai for the "Idiot" crown. I just hope they lock this fool up for a while and then fine the crap out of him though he will probably be back on his favorite bar stool in a day or two.

And for those that complain about 'quality' Chinese tourists, let's be careful not to throw stones too hard at the glass house!

...anymore background to this story? How did they know he was drunk? Did he run away from a checkpoint? Or hit something?

Sure was a lot of cops...and a TPV, so I'm guessing Pattaya?

If he is drunk and has kids in the car, I really hope that the punishment is meaningful.

I find that very disturbing.

He's lucky he didn't get a bashing after lashing out on one of the police. Thought they were very considerate all being said. I really couldn't pick the accent, initially thought it was Oz, but then maybe London - difficult as he was shouting incoherently.

What a dil

anyone know him

Yeah, he is the poster boy for far too many expats that come to Thailand to drink the rest of their miserable lives away. Seen quite a few unfortunately. I know we complain a lot about the fool, drunken Thai drivers but sad to say there are enough fool expat drivers who try to compete with the Thai for the "Idiot" crown. I just hope they lock this fool up for a while and then fine the crap out of him though he will probably be back on his favorite bar stool in a day or two.

And for those that complain about 'quality' Chinese tourists, let's be careful not to throw stones too hard at the glass house!

I dont see any better driving when they are sober

anyone that drinks and drives deserve to be locked up, this idiot needs to lose his right to stay here with this attitude. Thought he was aussie for a bit but the underlying accent gives him away as not aussie thank god, they have enough idiots like this over there, dont need them here too.

I presume as Dlock say's this was in charming Pattaya,i hope Costas watches it,maybe it will change his mind about his proposed move there.

In Chiang Rai and he crashed into a pedestrian on the road from what I can read of the Thai on Youtube.

<Thai language removed>

<Thai language removed> Chiang Rai.

<Thai language removed> Maow laos kab rod lai chon kon dern tanon. drunk already drive car ..... crash person walk road.

Edited by metisdead
English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.
  • Like 2

I presume as Dlock say's this was in charming Pattaya,i hope Costas watches it,maybe it will change his mind about his proposed move there.

In Chiang Rai and he crashed into a pedestrian on the road from what I can read of the Thai on Youtube.

<Thai language removed>

<Thai language removed> Chiang Rai.

<Thai language removed> Maow laos kab rod lai chon kon dern tanon. drunk already drive car ..... crash person walk road.

Possibly on holiday from Pattaya.

• Like 2