Suspect nabbed for beating police officer unconscious

Thaivisa News

How can there be no charges after seeing this cowardly prick attacking a defenceless cop from behind. Even after the two females prise him away he still hits the cop, (probably unconcious by that stage) with the rock as he lays prone on the ground. It made me sick seeing the footage of this vermin. I hope this piece of crap meets his makers over Songkran if he gets pissed and rides a motorbike. Rot in hell if you do pond life.

No charges? Can't you read?

I like the piece about when the suspect is drunk he turns violent I have heard this so many times in the past the result should be jail he assaulted a police officer he should pay the penalty. he obviously has no respect for the law .

i think the back up force who was requested/responded? may need a little guidence in response to assistance request. how many police were manning the check point to start with?

the entire story has a smell of gross misreporting anmd to to even reference past lack of criminal record as deteermining charges to file in this instance is mind blogging. this sounds like a report of a school ground fight at the local pre school when a student is left in charge while teachers are having a break from duty.

i made this comment prior to seeing the recording of this incident, but there seems to be a need for guidencce within the BIB.

No Matter - The video says it all - guilty s charged, 12-15 in Prison for attacking a Police Officer1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-LbP_e

Video of the assault on Youtube from the Daily News:

57SoQeY.jpg
Police inspector Lt Colonel Krit Boonruangkhanaphorn recovering in hospital with a broken eye socket and cheekbone. Edited by katana

Video of the assault on Youtube from the Daily News:

57SoQeY.jpg

Police inspector Lt Colonel Krit Boonruangkhanaphorn recovering in hospital with a broken eye socket and cheekbone.

I wish this officer a speedy and hopefully, total recovery after such a brutal beating for merely doing his job.

Judging by the fact that the top brass of the RTP is at his bedside, along with, presumably, his wife and son, perhaps a quiet word from the top man will result in something accidentally befalling 'dear little' Komson Chansi.

Like a rabid dog, this poor excuse for a male needs neutering or worse.

Kudos to the staff of the petrol station for assisting.clap2.gif

• Like 1

How can there be no charges after seeing this cowardly prick attacking a defenceless cop from behind. Even after the two females prise him away he still hits the cop, (probably unconcious by that stage) with the rock as he lays prone on the ground. It made me sick seeing the footage of this vermin. I hope this piece of crap meets his makers over Songkran if he gets pissed and rides a motorbike. Rot in hell if you do pond life.

No charges? Can't you read?

Yes I can read and meant to post why a lesser charge. Thank you teacher.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see. Please tell me again. Which part of his behavior didn't result from personal choices he made?

He chose to get drunk, he is responsible, simple as that.

I wish these violent mo-ped gangs would just be runover, problem sovled.

So what is he chraged with Thai Visa news ?