Phuket police look for rock throwing thugs

webfact

the one on the right doesnt look like the driver

I saw on television and the driver had thick black hair and a very skinny agressive looking face. Maybe the passenger is the right guy but I am sure it's not the driver.

Edited by petedk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of them seems to be a very happy 'young thug'.

Yup, no father around that he would have to face..

Only a mother or grand-mother that he can handle....

...who completely dote on him, as he is their future bread winner / pension provider / welfare state / retirement plan / loving son / etc / etc / etc.

(Can't blame 'em actually.)

One of them seems to be a very happy 'young thug'.

Yup, no father around that he would have to face..

Only a mother or grand-mother that he can handle....

...who completely dote on him, as he is their future bread winner / pension provider / welfare state / retirement plan / loving son / etc / etc / etc.

(Can't blame 'em actually.)

That would be right if they were female but a thai male, bread winner ect.I don't think so..A lazy good for nothing slob more like.

A very similar scenario happened to me on Phuket 3 years ago.(I posted a thread on here about it.

Driving back from Nai harn one afternoon a maniac mini bus driver overtook me on a blind bend nearly hitting an oncoming motorbike.He pulled in clipping the front of my truck>i sounded the horn and he turned into a raving lunatic .Long story short he punched me in the face then he and five of his thug mates went round all the bars looking for me that night and threatened to kill me.Kin retards.I still see them if I return to Phuket they are the taxi scum across from Nikitas.

I would have not hesitated in knocking them off the bike and then driving over them and I would not have batted an eyelid.

I cannot see a thing happening to these anchors.

Won't the heck straps their 1 year old in the front seat while the wife sits at the back?

Did the driver intentionally not allow the motorcycle to pass? It seems like thats what trigger these thugs, not because of the honking but the driver did not let them pass on purpose. Good that they are caught.

What happened with this? Are the two children who were turned in paying the piper for the two 30 years olds on the bike throwing the rocks. It's obvious as heck it's not the same two people. Talking with the locals in Kamala, and everyone knows it. Except the police..I guesswhistling.gif

What happened with this? Are the two children who were turned in paying the piper for the two 30 years olds on the bike throwing the rocks. It's obvious as heck it's not the same two people. Talking with the locals in Kamala, and everyone knows it. Except the police..I guesswhistling.gif

You know they know. wink.png

post-35489-0-90112500-1431341324_thumb.j

You know they know. wink.png

attachicon.gifbribe.jpg

will find out soon enough, the 2 young boys who "handed " themselves in, have yet to be identified by the swedish guy and his wife...as they have been on vacation... the 2 on the bike are definitely not the same 2, maybe the young one on the back of the bike, but not the driver..looks nothing like him...cover up for someone already has a bad reputation is my guess