Chao Phraya walkway project: Activists threaten to sue Thai govt

webfact

God forbid they try to anything to make the place nice. As of now, I'm not sure who would want to take an after dinner stroll along the river. You might lose it after you see your 100 bloated rat, dog, cat, or human body parts floating next to the wall. They will have to clean up the river first before people will come to see it.

The worst load of bullxxxt ever posted, The river is clean,much cleaner than many EU rivers,, It has a colored sediment caused by the soil from the many

provences it flowes through

Make the place nice!!!??? are you out of your mind? Just take a look at what they have done to Singapore.

What river is there in Singapore? You mean canal don't you?

Talk to me about coloured sediment again after taking a boat ride along Klong Sansaeb.

Edited by trogers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Singapore river. In the 60s it was very polluted,but now clean. I was talking about Singapore in general. Singapore has many rivers. it is not a canal

It would be a great shame if the waterfront in bkk was changed,as it has so much history and buildings, I find the things they have done to Singapore ,, Penang island and many many more

a great shame. I agree with renovation but there are limits.

God forbid they try to anything to make the place nice. As of now, I'm not sure who would want to take an after dinner stroll along the river. You might lose it after you see your 100 bloated rat, dog, cat, or human body parts floating next to the wall. They will have to clean up the river first before people will come to see it.

The worst load of bullxxxt ever posted, The river is clean,much cleaner than many EU rivers,, It has a colored sediment caused by the soil from the many

provences it flowes through

Make the place nice!!!??? are you out of your mind? Just take a look at what they have done to Singapore.

What river is there in Singapore? You mean canal don't you?

Talk to me about coloured sediment again after taking a boat ride along Klong Sansaeb.

You know fxxk all about the Chao Phraya,and call the Singapore river a canal. First go back to school,once you have finished,you may be qualified to

discuss the issue

The Singapore river. In the 60s it was very polluted,but now clean. I was talking about Singapore in general. Singapore has many rivers. it is not a canal

It would be a great shame if the waterfront in bkk was changed,as it has so much history and buildings, I find the things they have done to Singapore ,, Penang island and many many more

a great shame. I agree with renovation but there are limits.

I doubt they will tear down historical monuments. But clearing slums along the canals and rivers, and building walkways and landscaping would restore order and allow public access to enjoy their heritage.

Where would Singapore be today if Bukit Ho Swee is still a squatter settlement?

Sounds like a good idea. We need more places for street food vendors, stalls selling fake watches and pirate DVDs. whistling.gif

They already have - Suan Benjasiri. But somehow they don't seem to cart their stalls there even though it is the heart of Sukhumvit and in the Em District.

Sounds like a good idea. We need more places for street food vendors, stalls selling fake watches and pirate DVDs. whistling.gif

They already have - Suan Benjasiri. But somehow they don't seem to cart their stalls there even though it is the heart of Sukhumvit and in the Em District.
Did you not read "more"? Because "more" is what I wrote not "a". Edited by Keesters