Yingluck becomes richer in latest wealth update by NACC

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be interesting to see her real net asset value including cash salted away offshore and through nominees. It must have swelled with her share of the fake rice export deals and other scams during her watch.

"fake rice export deals and other scams during her watch (Yingluck).."

Really?......Submit it to the electorate and see how much substance it has.

This sort of stuff certainly pleases the anti-democrats. They are not about to try and convince the electorate of their fabricated innuendo's.

But many believe everything they say as being factual......... In mature Democracies, that doesn't happen so much, except for when the Parliamentary Opposition is preaching to the choir. Usually Opposition stuff is judged by its' source.....For some reason, that does not seem to be the case for many in Thailand. Whatever the Opposition says about those they cannot defeat in an Election, is gospel truth for them....Why Farangs are particularly susceptible to this, I can only speculate about.

Even the Rice subsidy program...There has never been an independent analysis and audit, but self-serving Opposition tirades and their self-serving specious investigations are accepted as the truth....Self-serving being the operative word here. Yingluck's explanations and defense of this program before Parliament was never given the light of day in the media.

I enjoy watching them shudder in their boots at the very thought of facing Yingluck in an election....The electorate does not robottically following their every mantra....They are not so easily swayed as others.....So they have/are using their NACC brethren to prevent them ever having to face her in an election and their Election Commission brethren to cancel elections. Yingluck would destroy them electorally, and they know it.

Just getting here?

Yingluck is drawing a pension now from the Social Security Insurance; that explains it. You do not have to work in some countries to get richer; just enjoy the well-deserved pension after years of hard work - like Yingluck and Chalerm and the boys wink.png

I'm actually surprise it only listed her gaining 38 million more, she is the head or shareholder of corporate companies. 38 million more is chump change in the corporate world. Most likely she did gain more, but its declared differently. As is the case with many shareholders of corporate company...

Interesting behaviour from the NACC. Why do they investigate and publish the wealth of someone who is not in power any more and therefore not in a position to influence anything?

Under instructions to do so.....but only about the enemy......!!

these crooks dont even try to hide it nor the amounts (Plod) kind of like the fellow who robs banks as he does not want to spend timee earning a honest paycheck. they feel like they are intitled to what is in public coffer/domain due to their blood line. most breeds improve or disappear from sight thru new blood, excessive interbreeding eventuaqlly weakens the line as history has shown

It would be interesting to see her real net asset value including cash salted away offshore and through nominees. It must have swelled with her share of the fake rice export deals and other scams during her watch.

This sort of stuff certainly pleases the anti-democrats. They are not about to try and convince the electorate of their fabricated innuendo's.

But many believe everything they say as being factual......... In mature Democracies, that doesn't happen so much, except for when the Parliamentary Opposition is preaching to the choir. Usually Opposition stuff is judged by its' source.....For some reason, that does not seem to be the case for many in Thailand. Whatever the Opposition says about those they cannot defeat in an Election, is gospel truth for them....Why Farangs are particularly susceptible to this, I can only speculate about.

Even the Rice subsidy program...There has never been an independent analysis and audit, but self-serving Opposition tirades and their self-serving specious investigations are accepted as the truth....Self-serving being the operative word here. Yingluck's explanations and defense of this program before Parliament was never given the light of day in the media.

I enjoy watching them shudder in their boots at the very thought of facing Yingluck in an election....The electorate does not robottically following their every mantra....They are not so easily swayed as others.....So they have/are using their NACC brethren to prevent them ever having to face her in an election and their Election Commission brethren to cancel elections. Yingluck would destroy them electorally, and they know it.

nice rant brains but i do believe she,s banned for 5 years ..hahahahahahahaha

This might help

Yingluck's total assets drop by Bt4.9 million

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/836152-yinglucks-total-assets-drop-by-bt49-million/

Ms Yingluck became richer at 579 million baht, gaining additional 38 million baht more than she earlier declared before taking office a year ago.

Former foreign affairs minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul has 35 million baht in assets, former deputy prime minister Pol Gen Pracha Promnok , 75 million baht, former finance minister Kittirat Na Ranong, 53 million baht, former PM’s Office minister Santi Prompat, 15 million baht, former labour minister Chalerm Yubamrung, 167 million baht, former deputy defence minister Gen Yuthasak Sasiprapha, 323 million, and deputy agriculture minister Siriwat Kachornprasart, 46 million baht.

Poor people. Most of them not in the same league as prime Minister Prayuth who recently sold some land of his familys for a trifling 600 million baht, his share coming to 146.5 million baht. The company handling the sale was only created 7 days before the sale and the company had a British Virgin Islands address.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/prayuth-on-defensive-over-familys-600-million-baht-property-sale.html

In the report, Gen. Prayuth declared 128 million baht in net assets – nearly 4 million in US dollars – and 645,754 baht in debts. Gen. Prayuth, who is still serving as the chairman of the junta’s National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), was similarly dismissive when asked about his investments last week.

“I don’t know. I don’t remember,” Gen. Prayuth said on 1 November. “I am not a businessman. Please don’t ask me about this.”

Perhaps that last line might be useful to Yingluk next time she faces a grilling.

Edited by Denim

so why did the farners go to bangkok if everything was so fine?

get real

I find it amusing how some red-shirts really believe they are the ones who are the most intelligent and then write claptrap like this.

Does it not occur to you at all that YOU might be the one who has got it wrong ?.

There is a reason that the posters on here who write something intelligent are generally anti-Pheu Thai / Thaksin and the ones who write childlike simplistic nonsense are generally pro-Pheu-Thai. An intelligent person would think about that.

Must be due to all that rice they sold.

Maybe one day you will have sufficient income to have investments and then you will understand the concept of ROI.

I just received an update on one of my retirement investment funds. It earned 17% last year.

I find it amusing how some red-shirts really believe they are the ones who are the most intelligent and then write claptrap like this.

Does it not occur to you at all that YOU might be the one who has got it wrong ?.

There is a reason that the posters on here who write something intelligent are generally anti-Pheu Thai / Thaksin and the ones who write childlike simplistic nonsense are generally pro-Pheu-Thai. An intelligent person would think about that.

Really? I'll bet you really dislike idiots who generalize too, right? I mean, they have to be the least intelligent people, don't they?

Parked off shore and the baht has gotten weaker so of course her wealth has increased. You don't really think she keeps the majority of in Thailand do you?

I just read that the glorious leader opened a BVI company for a land deal, have you had your whinge about that yet? Or do you aim your venom in just one direction?

these crooks dont even try to hide it nor the amounts (Plod) kind of like the fellow who robs banks as he does not want to spend timee earning a honest paycheck. they feel like they are intitled to what is in public coffer/domain due to their blood line. most breeds improve or disappear from sight thru new blood, excessive interbreeding eventuaqlly weakens the line as history has shown

what on earth are you waffling on about? People get ROI on investments etc and they're inbred crooks? That's how the real World works mate, money makes money.

In a country with the rule of law one doesn't have to explain anything. The prosecutor has to make charges with great granularity and specificity. "This happened on that date, right here and I'm here to prove it."

I haven't seen where she's been charged with anything with specificity, not even as charged with negligence. When, where and what date?

This would either get laughed out of a first world court, or the prosecutor would get busy with detailed and specific charges. This process is a travesty, even if a proper process would find her guilty of some crime.

You haven't seen because you refuse to look. As PM she put forward a policy "to raise the incomes of the poorest farmers" which it was claimed would be cost free at worst, or profitable. After 12 months it had incurred huge losses and was not achieving its goal. Not only did she do nothing, she lied about it. After 2 years, the losses were not only continuing, they were snowballing due to the storage costs of the huge volume of rice that couldn't be sold. Not only did she do nothing, she lied about it. At 33 months when she resigned, it was obvious that not only was the policy costing even more, it was completely unsustainable, and debts to farmers were not being paid. The provisional answer was to incur a huge debt.

You want a date? Ask Yingluk on which days here rice policy was reviewed for cost and effectiveness.