All New Pajero Sport

The Pajero sales rep has just telephoned wifey.

The standard window film has had a few problems. She recommended that we upgrade to Premium - extra B5000.

The sales rep is either excellent at taking care of us OR slowly fleecing us for a bit more $$$.

(we accepted her recommendation as we always keep cars 10+ years).

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm doesn't sound that good does it? Do you think they have something to hide? Heard stories of current Pajero not feeling that stable - is there any truth to this? Stable as in shaking when large lorries drive past presumably at high speed, was mentioned to me that car was too light! I kind of took the remark with a pinch of salt but would be interesting to hear if others have heard or experienced anything.

Hmmm doesn't sound that good does it? Do you think they have something to hide? Heard stories of current Pajero not feeling that stable - is there any truth to this? Stable as in shaking when large lorries drive past presumably at high speed, was mentioned to me that car was too light! I kind of took the remark with a pinch of salt but would be interesting to hear if others have heard or experienced anything.

I don't think it's anything like that at all..... Ford* and Toyota both lunched their next gen before Mistu was ready to launch, so they had to come up with a strategy that would insure that they got some bookings too. So they rushed out some production samples, and chucked some journos in them in order to get some press. Why did they choose their test track? probably to insure non of the cars got damaged, and also to properly demo their new safety features.... They followed up with a roadshow that takes those prod samples around the country in order to get bookings. They even discounted the price of the top model by 50K Baht.

If everyone else launched in Oct/Nov when they were expecting, it would have been played differently....

*Ford launched in March, but no-one really expected they'd be delivering cars before Oct.

Any rumors you might have heard about it's handling are just rumors. I haven't seen any journos that actually drove it make any comments of the like.

Edited by IMHO

Well I saw one at the last 'motor show' at BITEC and it didn't impress me. I looked at all the PPVs and the EV stood out way above the rest .. just wondering if Ford actually have any though!!!

Edited by JAS21

saw the red wine colored everest today on the road.. It's really a disgusting color. Looks like a poor man's car. Dont get why someone would get it in that color. It's such a nice car, why destroy the looks with an horrid color.

I saw a white 3.2 last week. I just could not buy a mitsu/fortuner after seeing it. The red everest does look petty ordinary.

The 'sort of red' coloured EV was the colour of the vehicle at the Motor Show when it was first shown ... it didn't look bad under the lights. Since then the only colours that I have seen exhibited are white or black.

Yeah but under those lights they are shined with extraterristrial chroming agents or something.

In the street it looks like utter shit. 1980's lada style. How to poop away 50k$ lol. Those red models are gonna sell for 100-200k less on the used market for sure, or not at all.

Edited by bearpolar

Yeah but under those lights they are shined with extraterristrial chroming agents or something.

In the street it looks like utter shit. 1980's lada style. How to poop away 50k$ lol. Those red models are gonna sell for 100-200k less on the used market for sure, or not at all.

Bit harsh, but had to click Like for not pulling any punches :P

attachicon.gifthe-interior-display-of-the-anticipated-2016-lx-suv-lexus.jpg Heres the 2016 Lexus SUV interior. Just a bit more than the PJS. PJS looks nice to me,as do most these days.

That's a Range Rover mate - can't fool me tongue.png Specifically, the Range Rover Autobiography: http://www.landrover.com/vehicles/range-rover/svautobiography/index.html

This is a Lexus NX interior:

2015-Lexus-NX-luxury-expanded-package-he

Which now that I look at it again, does bear some similar design cues to the new Pajero Sport....

Edited by IMHO

attachicon.gifthe-interior-display-of-the-anticipated-2016-lx-suv-lexus.jpg Heres the 2016 Lexus SUV interior. Just a bit more than the PJS. PJS looks nice to me,as do most these days.

That's a Range Rover mate - can't fool me tongue.png Specifically, the Range Rover Autobiography: http://www.landrover.com/vehicles/range-rover/svautobiography/index.html

This is a Lexus NX interior:

2015-Lexus-NX-luxury-expanded-package-he

Which now that I look at it again, does bear some similar design cues to the new Pajero Sport....

Yep your right on 2 counts , it is a bit PJSish

I think the red EV looks vastly better than the usual white/silver that the sheeple here tend to go for. Admittedly, Ford have screwed up the chilli orange on the new Ranger - its too wishy washy, hence I went for the Mica Black.

I reckon the EV would look great in Benz Lunar Blue:

2013-GL-Class-side.jpg

But alas, I guess I just have to hope that prices drop, or I get a lot richer soon :P

Try the Colour Test..Tink of everyone you know here ,Ferang or Thai with Black Ride and I bet they are Arrogant or Dim. Try it .Dont Cheat.

Uh oh, I have 2 of them sad.png

Almost all of my big German Saloons & some of my big SUVs have been black. I guess that makes us Dim and Dimmer. laugh.png