Poll supports national government to resolve conflicts and bring unity back to country

Lite Beer

Note to the BKK Poll people, suppression of all opposition is not the same thing as unity...

Note to you, your post is a lie and well you know it. Opposition is no problem extreme opposition is a problem so lets get it in prospective...Your post is OTT.

Try looking at the Shin regime (yes we have to compare) google up the control by Thaksin over the press and TV in his era---100% more control than now---YOU FORGOT.

Yaaaawn more BS

now back to the topic why they keep putting out these 'polls' to feign some sort of 'public support' yet run scared of elections? we all know WHY

Your agenda is quite clear---army out no matter what dung we get in control after you election---you think it is a good solution NOW, honest ?? Democracy will not exist until ALL the B/S politicians are OUTED.

The yawn from you is because my honest post does not fit your agenda, please not this topic brings out all the minority TVF members ha ha ha

well, you hit the point there, probably by accident, but you hit it none the less.

yes, I want the army out of politics, period. I wish it had happened back in 1932.

When the army is not a political player, then Thai's can have their sovereignty back - the way it works in every other democratic society in the world today.

Note to the BKK Poll people, suppression of all opposition is not the same thing as unity...

Note to you, your post is a lie and well you know it. Opposition is no problem extreme opposition is a problem so lets get it in prospective...Your post is OTT.

Try looking at the Shin regime (yes we have to compare) google up the control by Thaksin over the press and TV in his era---100% more control than now---YOU FORGOT.

note to me: my post was 100% true and you have no clue. Never have, never will. clap2.gif

I wish they'd just make a decision (install a "national government", extend the Junta's reign, postpone elections until all "reforms" are in place, or whatever), then fashion a poll which supports this decision.

By the time of that last poll Thailand will be already economical broke.....

note to me: my post was 100% true and you have no clue. Never have, never will. clap2.gif

Your post is NOT true, I have just bitterly opposed the Bar / school topic. I am not taken away for re-hab or adjustment, Your OTT because of your agenda.

You are in complete denial----no mention re--Thaksin control over opposition --example ?? get it.... feel sorry for your repeated attitude regarding efforts to put the country together, It is attitudes like yours that are holding back efforts to get a stable system in place, prior to holding democratic elections---Yes they are needed, waste of time until stability and corruption is at a minimum.

Yaaaawn more BS

now back to the topic why they keep putting out these 'polls' to feign some sort of 'public support' yet run scared of elections? we all know WHY

Your agenda is quite clear---army out no matter what dung we get in control after you election---you think it is a good solution NOW, honest ?? Democracy will not exist until ALL the B/S politicians are OUTED.

The yawn from you is because my honest post does not fit your agenda, please not this topic brings out all the minority TVF members ha ha ha

Classic, "agenda" and "dung" in the first sentence! Haven't a clue what he's on about, any suggestions?

Your post is NOT true, I have just bitterly opposed the Bar / school topic. I am not taken away for re-hab or adjustment, Your OTT because of your agenda.

You are in complete denial----no mention re--Thaksin control over opposition --example ?? get it.... feel sorry for your repeated attitude regarding efforts to put the country together, It is attitudes like yours that are holding back efforts to get a stable system in place, prior to holding democratic elections---Yes they are needed, waste of time until stability and corruption is at a minimum.

so I stand corrected,

suppression of all opposition is the same thing as unity. ...

You're soooooo funny...

cheesy.gif

coffee1.gif