US: Huckabee criticizes Iran deal as being similar to Holocaust

webfact

IMO Huckabee is just trying to do a Trump and be controversial so he can get on the debate. However, he can't do it like Trump and just comes across as the grey man he is being desperate.

I've said it already. He's lost the angry old racist vote to Trump, so he's going after the Jewish vote.

He's desperate to get on that Fox debate, and only national polls will do it.

Competing for the moron vote. If someone actually believes in things like tunnels connecting Walmart stores as part of a mass-arrest program then they are stupid enough to vote for the likes of this guy, or Cruz, or the clown. Scary.

It's funny how the progressives consistently use hyperbole or misleading language to scarcely any comment, yet when someone on the right does the same then an almighty shit storm breaks out.

FWIW Israelis refer to the pre 1967 borders as the Auschwitz borders. This may also be hyperbole but it tells loud and clear the Israelis have no intention of ever returning to them. Likewise I believe there is no way Israel, or Saudi Arabia for that matter will let this 'deal' stand. If anyone doubts this I would say count on it, the only question is when.

He cares about all the fetuses that are being killed in America. He wants to balance the budget and send illegal immigrants home. A president can care about more than one thing at a time.

What is it about people that want to force women to have a baby against their will, but want to kill people after they are born. I just don't get it.

He cares about all the fetuses that are being killed in America. He wants to balance the budget and send illegal immigrants home. A president can care about more than one thing at a time.

What is it about people that want to force women to have a baby against their will, but want to kill people after they are born. I just don't get it.

The word you are looking for is "hypocrite".

Of course he mentioned the Holocaust.

He mentioned the Holocaust because Iranian govern officials have repeatedly threatened to destroy Israel and a nuke is the only way that they have a hope of accomplishing that. Apologists for radical Islam will say anything - tell any lie - to make the world forget that. However, if there is another Holocaust. the WHOLE WORLD is in danger. The Iranians are developing ICBMs that can reach a lot further than Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/14336

I missed that edition of the Israel National News, agree though you couldn't find a more balanced way to form a view of the ME. Unfortunately I can't also find Hezbollah Today for another unbiased viewpoint. That aside, Israel purportedly has about 200+ plus nukes and have never signed up to the nuke treaty, wouldn't other countries in the region would find that at all intimidating?

So presumably if Iran was to even build a nuke in the future without anyone knowing, where exactly would they be testing it so that Israel and its supporters wouldn't know about it? Has Israel ever offerred to get rid of their nukes if other surrounding countries agree to never build them? And who are their nukes actually aimed at? I would have thought all nukes out of the region would be a useful goal.

Americans should get used to calling this the second holocaust. The first German holocaust happened in southern Africa against indigenous peoples in the early years of the 20th century.

And also the third "holocaust" which the Israelis have been perpetrating against the Palestinians with full backing of the US and her allies and the fourth "holocaust" which ISIS is carrying out now.

In between these of course there is the third and a half "holocaust" where the US has continually waged war in foreign countries who are not aligned and "threaten the American way of life" or its right to "protect the world" (WHOLE WORLD?) Decimating populations of innocents under the guise of "CO-lateral damage y'all" in the process.