Islamic State leader abused American hostage, US finds

Lite Beer

Soon its gonna be time to wipe out these wanna be ISIS psychoes that reside in Europe, US, AUS etc. Find them and eradicate them ...

Heading off topic but I think things are going the opposite way on that one.

They have flooded into southern Europe and continue to do so, and are massing at the closest point to the UK on the Continent.

I seriously believe this is an invasion.

Yes, I seriously believe they are digging up Napoleon to lead it! However I do kind of agree with your sentiments . Far to many imigrants in the UK who do not want to live by UK laws and actively work against peaceful co - existance of different races and have fataly damaged religion and education.

It is a situation that cannot be supported ad-infinitum. When these homeless immigrants arrive local councils are obliged to find them emergency accommodation. They may be very willing to work and earn but are in a situation where they will likely be a burden and themselves be discontent. When I see how the Island of Kos is now I feel saddened, I visited in my youth and had a marvellous time. Their religion and UK society and laws seem to be at odds.

How the American woman was treated is indicative of serious underlying attitudes to women. She was there and the guy believed his religion allowed him to forcefully use her sexually.

Edited by jacko45k

OP. Get your reporting correct, RAPE is NOT sex, its brutal,violent,degrading acts carried out by brainless sick animals, where as sex is consentual and pleasurable.

Rant over.

Let me miff you a bit more.

Ever heard of a Stockholm Syndrome?

You may well have to fight it out with Mrs. Mueller.

Or shall I say Ms. Mueller?