VIDEO: Infamous 'Mafia Siam' arrested for punching woman on MRT

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today's modern tough guy who can beat up kids and women lol - the police should have slapped him about a bit, just for the laughs...

Back a few lifetimes, in the UK, as the prisoner was lead into the dock, the magistrate asked why the prisoner had so many cuts and bruises.

"Fell down the cell steps sir" was the reply.....post-155756-14418777389422_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife likes to see Thai soap-series and there it's happening every night. Men punching women is what they love to see.

Rape is popular, too. In some lakhorns. I mostly enjoy them, but boy, can they be stupid sometimes. The most popular plot device is people refusing to talk to each other and pass on important information. "Well, if you don't know why I'm mad, I'm certainly not going to tell you."

Can't help but laugh at how the coppers see it all as pantomime as well. The boss blatantly stood there with a smirk as he let her get in close enough for another smack during the pointing section.

Although he deserves that slap (and more) IMO, i wonder what would have happened if the girl had clawed her thumb into his eye and blinded him? Restrained prisoner, provoked witness? Matters can change in seconds with the wrong person ending up neck deep in it.

I say that about the eye attack because i know girls who would have done exactly that..............wink.png

Can't help but laugh at how the coppers see it all as pantomime as well. The boss blatantly stood there with a smirk as he let her get in close enough for another smack during the pointing section.

looks like a episode of reno 911 .