Some nav buttons/links on mobile don't work anymore

Gulfsailor

Browsing thaivisa.com using Safari on an iPhone. The general member button does not work anymore. Also when using direct URL address of 'New content' it loads that page, but the subbuttons such as 'by time' and 'More' do not work. Made some screenshots to add as pictures, but need to switch to non-mobile view to do so. The link for this at the bottom of each page also does not work. Please fix!

I have been using the site perfectly well on my mobile until today, and now, like other users, I am experiencing problems.

I have also found out that the 'full version' button doesn't work, so there is no way at all to quote, view notifications, read/send/receive messages or to use any menu functions.

Yep .... No full version - no edit/quote - no 4 button function at the right top - no > button on threads = all.....No way to message or sign off/on - Android

Pretty useless site now....

Please remedy....

Yesterday the > dropped - today all the listed other functions kaput....

Can't wait until tomorrow....

^pgrahmm. I gave you a 'like'. But you won't be able to see it ;-)

I think the new owners golf the site forgot to employ tech staff...

Well, at least I managed to get a lot of work done yesterday and today, with the Thaivisa mobile site not working :-).

^pgrahmm. I gave you a 'like'. But you won't be able to see it ;-)

I think the new owners golf the site forgot to employ tech staff...

Well, at least I managed to get a lot of work done yesterday and today, with the Thaivisa mobile site not working :-).

As far as I can see, the mobile version is working fine on my Android phone with the exception of the "Full Version" button, which problem is being looked into now.

Screenshot of mobile version on my phone:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B34mNX-szfYVNkliTVRNY1FVMms

Has anyone noticed that a portion of the quote function doesn't work now?

When you used to look at quoted replies, it used to say something like "blackcab said:" at the top of the quoted post.

Now there is nothing, so when you read nested quotes you have no idea who said what.

Maestro....

Any progress/updates - fixes being done?

So far the, "My flashlight works fine even though the neighborhood is blacked out" response isn't doing too much for the rest of us.....

Same concerns still exist.....

I noticed all the above problems and from other threads i have noticed many (like me) have to log in every few hours, which is very annoying in itself.

As that blue square on the right is not working i couldnt find a way to even log in.

Finally i found that if you hit the tick 'like' button on someones post ( while not logged in) the error page loads and the sign in link appears.

thats the only way ive been able to sign in.

Even after you have signed in that way,often another error page appears that says a mistake happened in the login, but when you go to threads the "reply" tab appears as if you are signed in!