Cheap Charlie and the bar girl

Crazy chef 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha... I think it's more pathetic if you are rich and still have to be with a bar girl smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you going to do then ? Buy the whole Bar ?whistling.gif

Buying a bar will soon move him out of the "rich" category, at least here in Pattaya...

why take a bar girl in the first place if you are serious about a REAL relationship ? But that might mean having to learn Thai and having to deal with other serious self issues first.

Ha... I think it's more pathetic if you are rich and still have to be with a bar girl smile.png

why take a bar girl in the first place if you are serious about a REAL relationship ? But that might mean having to learn Thai and having to deal with other serious self issues first.

Just because one rides a bike does not mean one cannot enjoy casual sex. It seems to me that people are holding the chap to unreasonable standards just because he's a cyclist.

His front tire must of been good and hard. Even if not, a few strokes on the pump would of made it firm. I am sure he used a proper lubricant on the sprocket as well. It is also recommended to grease your ball bearings regularly. Squeeze the horn and make sure it toots. I prefer to have her blow the dust of my reflector, as well....just to be safe.

Edited by slipperylobster

Just because one rides a bike does not mean one cannot enjoy casual sex. It seems to me that people are holding the chap to unreasonable standards just because he's a cyclist.

Sounds a bit of a trick-cyclist to me..........................coffee1.gif

tongue.png

some of us are just sex addicts... it doesn't mean that we're bad people (speaking for myself only, of course) ;-)

Did he have a crossbar or use his own lol

I just love these weird/sick threads. It gives so many deluded expats the chance to flaunt their incredible comedic skills, with posts that they consider outrageously funny. They don't realize that most of us are not laughing at their 'humour', but are laughing at how incredibly sick and lame their jokes really are.

Sorry to pick on you Colonialboy - I needed an example - you are merely one of many.

If the seat was red when she got off good chance she was on her menstrual cycle..goed tiger monkey stick that in ya pipe and smoke it.

Not sure of your point. Was that meant to be funny or sick ? Do you know the difference ?

I just love these weird/sick threads. It gives so many deluded expats the chance to flaunt their incredible comedic skills, with posts that they consider outrageously funny. They don't realize that most of us are not laughing at their 'humour', but are laughing at how incredibly sick and lame their jokes really are.

Sorry to pick on you Colonialboy - I needed an example - you are merely one of many.

Your life must be a barrel of laughs you humourless sad ar5e.

Perhaps he was not seeking a REAL relationship with a bar girl, just a casual one. Although it appears many farangs in Thailand actively seek bar girls for REAL relationships--oh, wait a minute, the relationship between a hooker and a john is real, is it not?

Actually Colonialboy's post was one of the better ones. I usually refer to it as a docking-device.

Perhaps he was not seeking a REAL relationship with a bar girl, just a casual one. Although it appears many farangs in Thailand actively seek bar girls for REAL relationships--oh, wait a minute, the relationship between a hooker and a john is real, is it not?

Yeah! that's real pathetic. It set for doom.

Me here------> you know what you're doing ;)

..and yet...

you read each and every post on this thread, without even considering there are other "more sophisticated" threads..... lol

Thank you - I have a wonderful fun life filled with humour. without the need to be sick, offensive and disgusting. There was I time when I saw a great deal of your type of humour, but then I became an adult and stopped frequenting school yards.

..and yet...

you read each and every post on this thread, without even considering there are other "more sophisticated" threads..

I read a number of threads with varying contents and sophistication. What I said is t hat I enjoy laughing at the posters on threads such as this, trying to prove their sense of humour, when they are merely being disgusting. Just saying.

Edited by tigermonkey