From Prostitute to Proper

autanic

I have notice a phenomena in my time in Thailand whereby a common Bar Girl from Pattaya is one day grinding on a pole in the Soi's to picked up and given a seeing to in the bedroom department and accepting payment. To secure herself a willing Farang and then brings him home to meet Ma and Pa in Isan Provence, where she become Prim and Proper.

She then Marries Farang and moves to Chiang Mai or elsewhere and lives a Pious life, as if the Prostitution had never happened, it was a means to an end, I know.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until she opens her mouth and then everyone around knows what and who she is and was, only the blind farang thinks her past is a secret

Does she keep a few momentoes or something in there mate?

A yobo or a red neck( wherever yoU ccome from to know the term) will always be one, no matter what suit he wears or house he lives in. ;)

In the school of my son (in Chiang Mai) all the farang i know, about maybe 15, are married to.....isaan girls, except 2. I always found this very strange....

Girls in issan are not all bargirls mate, many good girls up here you just need to know where to go a seek.

In the school of my son (in Chiang Mai) all the farang i know, about maybe 15, are married to.....isaan girls, except 2. I always found this very strange....

Girls in issan are not all bargirls mate, many good girls up here you just need to know where to go a seek.

Probably you didn't read the OP

I think the OP is clearly mistaken.

It is a prerequisite of being a Thaivisa member that you are married to a tri-lingual, hi-so Thai/Chinese type, who has a senior level executive job at some blue chip international company, but who also has a real thing for western men in Chang vests who are twice her age and three times her size.

It's just a coincidence we met in Pattaya. On Walking Street. Whilst she was just visiting her friend who works in bar. Just coincidence.

Edited by pinkpanther99

Strange thread. Is the OP asking a question or is he just very new?

Probably the same troll posting all these inane topics (usually about Thai women) under different usernames all with very few posts. You can smell the hate for women in these topics.

Everybody has a past, let anyone who has not sinned cast the first stone.

I say good on them for changing there life around and trying to lead a normal life.

Being a parasite off someone else is normal? Because i do not see them running and tripping over to get a day jobthumbsup.gif

I have notice a phenomena in my time in Thailand whereby a common Bar Girl from Pattaya is one day grinding on a pole in the Soi's to picked up and given a seeing to in the bedroom department and accepting payment. To secure herself a willing Farang and then brings him home to meet Ma and Pa in Isan Provence, where she become Prim and Proper.

She then Marries Farang and moves to Chiang Mai or elsewhere and lives a Pious life, as if the Prostitution had never happened, it was a means to an end, I know.

So what? Does it cause you a problem?

You are stil judging Asia by your western values.

Prostitution, as you chose to call it is not the same as it is in the west and does not carry the negitive conitations it does wherever you have brought your judgemental values from.

Someday these silly Asians will llearn to think like you do and then they will feel horrible about their lives....NOT!

I like them just they way they are.

I would never consider retiring in the uptight judgemental west.

Thank you.

You are stil judging Asia by your western values.

Prostitution, as you chose to call it is not the same as it is in the west and does not carry the negitive conitations it does wherever you have brought your judgemental values from.

Someday these silly Asians will llearn to think like you do and then they will feel horrible about their lives....NOT!

I like them just they way they are.

I would never consider retiring in the uptight judgemental west.

Thank you.

I am sorry, but you are talking nonsense.

Prostitution in Thailand carries just as much negativity as the West if not more when among normal people, it sure does NOT when among one of their own, ie villages full of hookers and their families where they do not know and do not want to know any better.

Take a hooker to a decent restaurant or social event or even to a private hospital and pay attention to how she will be spoken to and treatedthumbsup.gif

So what? Does it cause you a problem?

No. But it obviously pricked your conscience.

Once a ****, always a ****.

Always somebody with more dosh.