Looking For Nursery / Kindergarten

PatrickHames

Hi,

Can I pick your collective brains. I have a 4 year old daughter and she is currently in a Pay-as-you-go nursery in Bangkok ( THB800 per day ). She can go any number of days per week. Typically it's 2 or 3. Is there a similar type of nursery / kindergarten in the Pattaya or Jomtien area. I've seen some online that seem to be full time only at 60k plus per term. Looking for somewhere a bit more wallet friendly.

Thanks

Pat

Edited by PatrickHames

What area are you looking at...there's a couple out my way near Wat Satuwas...that would be down soi Nern Plub Wan about 4 km from Sukhumvit. One is called German Kindergarden and the other called Butterfly Nursery on soi Nongprue just south of soi Siam Country Club. There is also the Baby Bee nursery on the northside of Pattaya Nua Road between Sukhumvit and 3rd Road.

I don't have any kids so don't know the quality or pricing of these places but just see them as they're on my regular driving routes and provide this for informational purposes only.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

sus.ac.th

I was so happy to put my son in that private school. From 2-17 years. Now 3 he is in Thai program about 5k a month includes his meals and snacks. I pay an extra 3k for Bus pickup and delivery. Plus 1k for the extra hour of tutoring since his class lets out early than the older kids.

If and when you visit that established school you will be most thankful for me steering you there

Sadit School. I would pay 50k a month for a preschool program comparable to there's in Santa Monica, California USA.

If you would like to talk about anything PM us.

What area are you looking at...there's a couple out my way near Wat Satuwas...that would be down soi Nern Plub Wan about 4 km from Sukhumvit. One is called German Kindergarden and the other called Butterfly Nursery on soi Nongprue just south of soi Siam Country Club. There is also the Baby Bee nursery on the northside of Pattaya Nua Road between Sukhumvit and 3rd Road.

I don't have any kids so don't know the quality or pricing of these places but just see them as they're on my regular driving routes and provide this for informational purposes only.

Thanks for your help, I'll google those names and see if I can get some detail on pricing / times etc.

Thanks for your help.

Patrick

sus.ac.th

I was so happy to put my son in that private school. From 2-17 years. Now 3 he is in Thai program about 5k a month includes his meals and snacks. I pay an extra 3k for Bus pickup and delivery. Plus 1k for the extra hour of tutoring since his class lets out early than the older kids.

If and when you visit that established school you will be most thankful for me steering you there

Sadit School. I would pay 50k a month for a preschool program comparable to there's in Santa Monica, California USA.

If you would like to talk about anything PM us.

Hi,

What is the name of the school and is it Thai or bi lingual ? Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Patrick