BMW X1 - all new 2016 please date Thailand?

MrJ

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry may be i some wrong understand

But In Chiang Mai... maneger say its come 9 february. and price 2599k for disel ..

blink.png

Depends on the spec, but that price sounds about right. Hopefully the CKD one will be 300k cheaper when it comes out in July. Previous X1 was priced in the 2-2.9m range.

Interesting about the X4. Will the X1 price change once the Thai made version rolls off the line?

Yup. CKD won't be ready for a while. The reason they are launching the CBU a few months ahead of the CKD is to stop the grey importers cutting into their action. I think BMW now have a pretty good incentive with the unlimited mileage for their BSI warranty package.

Going to the xDrive event at Pattaya polo club this Sunday, so will see if BMW offer any more X1 info. Would be cool to see the new X1 up close but guessing it'll only be the X3 and X5 shown. Any of you going?

Going to the xDrive event at Pattaya polo club this Sunday, so will see if BMW offer any more X1 info. Would be cool to see the new X1 up close but guessing it'll only be the X3 and X5 shown. Any of you going?

which polo club and do you have any schedule? might be interested

which polo club and do you have any schedule? might be interested

I'll be there this Sunday. I suggest you check with your dealer for an invite as it's for a pretty small group of people who will get to try all the off-road obstacles they will have set up.

Looking at the details I have there will be three groups of 14 and will run from 9.30-5pm. Welcome speech, product presentation, xDrive exercise, lunch, trying out the various hazards and some kind of award being given out at the end. Venue is Thai Polo & Equestrian Club.

Edited by ChesneyHawkes

just back from the BMW Pattaya dealer, have a white one on display but brochures and info about other available engines and specs, also no test drive available

the car look and feels nice - side note, no air vents in the back

For that money they should be offering the higher output version of that engine.

Wait for the CKD version then, CBU isn't exactly the version to get for value just bragging rights for getting it first. For this price you could get the 2 series coupe, but the engine is tiny and it's missing a ton of options.

For that money they should be offering the higher output version of that engine.

Wait for the CKD version then, CBU isn't exactly the version to get for value just bragging rights for getting it first. For this price you could get the 2 series coupe, but the engine is tiny and it's missing a ton of options.

2L diesel - 150hp and 330nm.. Tiny?

Check the part where I mention 2 Series Coupe. 1.5l petrol - 100hp and 220nm, sounds pretty tiny for 2.6m baht.

Check the part where I mention 2 Series Coupe. 1.5l petrol - 100hp and 220nm, sounds pretty tiny for 2.6m baht.

Ah, sorry. Thought you were talking about the X1. The 1.5l 3 sylinder petrol has 136hp (unless its downtuned in Thailand. Can easily be reprogrammed to 165hp and 300nm. I have the 1.6 4 sylinder, tuned to 210hp.