Boozed-up Brit accused in Kampot ATM attack

geovalin

A British national was arrested in Kampot town on Tuesday night after allegedly attacking a cash machine following what police said was a night of heavy drinking.

Paul Connor, 34, had visited an Acleda Bank ATM hoping to prolong his night on the tiles. But the machine had other ideas, eating his card and sending him into a rage.

Police were called by security guards who say they saw Connor punching the machine. “Authorities are preparing a lawsuit on charges of intentional vandalism,” Tep Neang, deputy provincial police chief, said yesterday.

read more: http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/boozed-brit-accused-kampot-atm-attack

Another complete loser comes to Southeast Asia. I feel sorry for the Cambodians. I hope he gets kicked in the head, deported and can never return.

I would never have believed there were so many saints in asia . Saint mitkof island ,sorry not heard of you .

A guy is drunk and an atm machine eats his card and he gets angry and hits the machine and you want to kick him in the head , deport him and ban him from asia? I am amazed why there are people like you in this world ?

Another complete loser comes to Southeast Asia. I feel sorry for the Cambodians. I hope he gets kicked in the head, deported and can never return.

I would never have believed there were so many saints in asia . Saint mitkof island ,sorry not heard of you .

A guy is drunk and an atm machine eats his card and he gets angry and hits the machine and you want to kick him in the head , deport him and ban him from asia? I am amazed why there are people like you in this world ?

What Mitkof Island was trying to relay is that Asia does not need these types of irresponsible people.Being drunk is no excuse for rude or irrational behavor and if you take offence to her comment and seem to condone this behavor then you must be this same type of rude axxhole as he seems to be.

What Mitkof Island was trying to relay is that Asia does not need these types of irresponsible people.Being drunk is no excuse for rude or irrational behavor and if you take offence to her comment and seem to condone this behavor then you must be this same type of rude axxhole as he seems to be.

And what i am trying to say is a large percentage of the world drinks alcohol and i bet very few have not done something stupid whilst drunk . Another complete loser comes to asia ???!!! There are film stars ,politicians ,pop stars , millionaires , royalty who have done stupid things while drunk . Why is he a complete loser? Why kick him in the head and cause injury , why deport him forever for such a small thing ?

paedophiles ,murderers, rapists , drug dealers etc ok , but a guy thats drunk and gets angry because an atm ate his card and left him without money ? Come on you cannot be serious.

How about the 90% of males who come to asia to have sex with young girls , mostly prostitutes . That is illegal and worse than hitting an atm . Should we beat them and deport them . Of course we should and lets start with them . Would be not many farang left in asia if we deported every one for doing something wrong

We have all been there.

You appear to be running out of cash. You find a cash machine and enter your PIN number. The machine tells you its incorrect, so you sober up as best you can and slowly type your PIN number again. The machines still says wrong PIn, so you think carefully, oh yeah thats it, I remember now its ----.

Aaaaagggjhjhhhh damn it, card swallowed, no cash, no card and no money.

No money - No honey. <deleted> are you going to do now. Head spinning, feeling tired, head back to apartment to sort it all out tomorrow.

Violence never solved anything.