The Views of a 25 Year Old Female Expat on the Gay Scene in Pattaya

Inspire

LIFESTYLE

The Views of a 25 Year Old Female Expat on the Gay Scene in Pattaya

younggirlpattayawriter.jpg

Her last article made quite a stir, so what can we expect now from her?

When Inspire published this young ladies first article two weeks ago we were overwhelmed with not just how many people read the blog but by the emails we received on what she wrote. Many loved her while many hated her views, it really was that polarised.

So when we received her second article and saw the subject material was the gay scene here in Pattaya we held her breaths as we read the first paragraph. In fact we were so nervous about what she may say that we sent her blog to our close friends who are involved in the gay community to ask the question: Is she OK to talk like she does? Anyhow Inspire was given the green light to publish her views, so here they are.

The following views are the views of the writer and do not necessarily reflect those of Inspire, it is only one persons views and the objective is to see what one 25 year old female views are on certain areas of Pattaya.

Her Views on the Gay Scene in Pattaya:

Urban dictionary defines terms such as; queer dear, fag hag or fruit fly as, ‘a straight woman who loves the company of the gay male community, such as drag shows, and going to gay bars.’ That’s me in a nut shell; I am a full blown QUEER DEAR!!!

No matter where I end up living I seem to attract the company of gay’s, or is that to say I sub consciously seek out the friendship of gays…nah, gay’s love me and I love them!!

Having a gay uncle, opened me to the gay society at an early age, and I soon became aware that gay relationships are just the same as any other partnership, as well as having my own personal hairdresser on speed dial!!

Full story: http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle/the-views-of-a-25-year-old-female-expat-on-the-gay-scene-in-pattaya/

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-01-03

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A vibrant gay scene lingers over Pattaya. Bars, nightclubs, saunas, massage parlors and restaurants.

Anyone actually think this was a spontaneous submission by the lady pictured with the flotation devices and not by someone told to write a fluffy PR piece in the misguided belief it would stir a flood of "open-minded women" tourists?? ... and anyone longing to see "fanatical costumes" & "tones of glitz," whatever they might be?

For incredible lip syncing, tones of glitz, a style of glamour, fanatical costumes and amazing choreography

She sounds like she likes gays like she like the baby bear in a zoo. bah.gif That's why I don't like fag hags, and this article is clearly making my point.

I have met girls in the gay scene that said that they prefer to gay bars and discotheques there because they can relax and have fun without having to worry about men trying to fondle them. That is a reason I can understand and accept.

Just my opinion to the article. Others may see that differently.

Edited by onthemoon

Gays kept their sexuality locked in the closet for so many years...now that it is vogue with the young folk to be gay or bi...they are free to express themselves and their sexuality in a liberated world...

Not for me...but it really is none of my business what turns other folks on...(over the top displays of public affection are still not advisable IMHO)

Gays kept their sexuality locked in the closet for so many years...now that it is vogue with the young folk to be gay or bi...they are free to express themselves and their sexuality in a liberated world...

Not for me...but it really is none of my business what turns other folks on...(over the top displays of public affection are still not advisable IMHO)

This comment about over-the-top public affection applies to both straight and gay couples, right?

This comment about over-the-top public affection applies to both straight and gay couples, right?

Actually, I was thinking in terms of some offended party taking the gay couple to task...some people are intolerant and believe they know what is best for everyone...

How do know if you are gay ? You can still see your abs after 30.

It sounds like there are no places for straight women to let down their hair in Thailand. Had a job while at uni at a club that had male strippers once a week. The best part was watching the women go completely off their heads. Their behavior was outrageous. One of the valets was abducted by a group of women in a large Mercedes. He came back an hour later looking rather tired. It sounds like the 25 year old just wants to feel hot and bothered. Gay clubs are her only option it seems.

Quite funny to watch a load of guys raise their blood pressure over a stock photo. I'm guessing a photo of the actual author probably wouldn't get so much attention.

As for the article itself, it's so lightweight it would probably dissipate in a gentle breeze.

Actually, I was thinking in terms of some offended party taking the gay couple to task...some people are intolerant and believe they know what is best for everyone...

What are you saying? Gays should go back in time and hide in the closet?

What are you saying? Gays should go back in time and hide in the closet?

Not unless they're in Russia or most of Africa and the middle east

As a gay man I visited those gay places in Pattaya quite regularly in the past. Not to forget Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket...that was when I still was single. Some fun was had but all in all the gay bar scene bores me after you realize what it is. It is about service.

I don't blame some ladies attending since in my guesstimate most guys, perhaps 90% of them, are straight or at least bisexual. I had many talks with them and most had a female partner someone in the background and even children. When I asked so what does the other person do, most of the time she was part of the industry as well...go and reckon...

In my humble opinion, finding a true gay partner from the scene is as rare as the famous needle in the haystack. I found mine from chat when we both were still working separate jobs. I wasn't looking the gorgeous guy or the best performance under the blanket but rather for the partner for life. And I found a gorgeous guy who has his own job and doesn't drink and couldn't care less attending something like gay scene here. Been together 10+ years.

The biggest difficulty finding a good guy is the language. Most of them don't speak a word of English or it is very basic and most good guys have a day job so you don't find them in bars.

Just my five cents.

Sad really that gays find nothing to get excited about with tits like that!

That is a stupid remark and I am being very polite here

I got the joke fen I f you didn't

It seems rather ill-informed, aren't lesbians gay?

Yes but the context was obviously referencing gay men specifically.

As a gay man I visited those gay places in Pattaya quite regularly in the past. Not to forget Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket...that was when I still was single. Some fun was had but all in all the gay bar scene bores me after you realize what it is. It is about service.

I don't blame some ladies attending since in my guesstimate most guys, perhaps 90% of them, are straight or at least bisexual. I had many talks with them and most had a female partner someone in the background and even children. When I asked so what does the other person do, most of the time she was part of the industry as well...go and reckon...

In my humble opinion, finding a true gay partner from the scene is as rare as the famous needle in the haystack. I found mine from chat when we both were still working separate jobs. I wasn't looking the gorgeous guy or the best performance under the blanket but rather for the partner for life. And I found a gorgeous guy who has his own job and doesn't drink and couldn't care less attending something like gay scene here. Been together 10+ years.

The biggest difficulty finding a good guy is the language. Most of them don't speak a word of English or it is very basic and most good guys have a day job so you don't find them in bars.

Just my five cents.

I agree with what you say (even though it is off-topic in this thread).

Except, I don't agree about the language: All Thais that I know speak Thai, and we are in Thailand.

i had a plumbing and heating business back in the UK.We also had a 24 hour emergency service.We advertised in the 'Pink news paper' every body laughed at us,but we found that we got quite a lot of business from it.We advertised ourselves straight plumber's.The amount of work we got was quite substantial.The reason being is that there are two types of gay men.Those in stable, long term relationship's and those who thrive on casual sex with stranger's.Part of our 'ad' was,"we wont hit on your partner" knowing their partner was safe from us,we generated a lot of work.You would be surprised how many guy's were happy to know they could go off to work,knowing 'the little woman' was not going to score with any hunky plumber/heat engineer that came to their houses.We got a lot of feedback in their paper,all good.We even got a mention in the 'sun' news paper.I'm as straight as you can get,but their money is as good as anybody's.And at certain times they paid better.

DDK