Hua Hin sanook maak maak - where?

stickylies

so i'm having a friend coming over for his very first time (after recent divorce). i will be meeting with him in Hua Hin (never been there!). he's looking for the obvious fun. So i need to find:

1. a soi suitable for his earthly desires (he speaks zero Thai, first time visitor, 40 years old)

2. a hotel near that very soi where he (and his potential "faèn") can get back to by foot

Q:

- which soi is recommended in HH? (i did google and found out there are actually 2 girly sois)

- any recommended decent hotels in that area? decent as in safe, english speaking staff, clean, farang-friendly

thanks

SL

The best hotel in the area is the Centara Grand.

There's a new Marriott Resort near market village but I heard it's not opening to guests until the beginning of March.

Also, you're on the wrong side of the gulf for this sort of thing.

It's been some years since I adventured in HH, but the thing I remember is the gals are playing for the Big Game: find a sucker and don't let go. "Him no good, him butterfly." Scene is small enough that every gal will know who you were with the night before, and probably will not gowityu. Might be a little rough for rookies.

It's been some years since I adventured in HH, but the thing I remember is the gals are playing for the Big Game: find a sucker and don't let go. "Him no good, him butterfly." Scene is small enough that every gal will know who you were with the night before, and probably will not gowityu. Might be a little rough for rookies.

yes the HH ladies are here to marry the rich and not so rich retirees that live here.

never seen so many bargirls telling me they are really marriage material. they go there right away.

and yes, you will be tracked like a bear in the forest with a radio transmitter on your collar. :)

impossible to go anywhere without LINE and SMS messages being sent about your every movement. :)

thx for answers. i'm not interested to go to the other side of bay as i'm currently stationed on this side too and HH is as far up "north" i'm willing to go. it's convenient too with the airport bus (safe and reliable transport for a rookie). after HH we will go to Bankrut and relax. as for girls wanting to marry, my pal has just devorced so i guess he won't be interested. 555. he doesn't drink either so i suppose he won't do too stupid things while on his 3 nights HH. thumbsup.gif

thx for answers. i'm not interested to go to the other side of bay as i'm currently stationed on this side too and HH is as far up "north" i'm willing to go. it's convenient too with the airport bus (safe and reliable transport for a rookie). after HH we will go to Bankrut and relax. as for girls wanting to marry, my pal has just devorced so i guess he won't be interested. 555. he doesn't drink either so i suppose he won't do too stupid things while on his 3 nights HH. thumbsup.gif

i am not a drinker. i put a photo of a bottle of soda water on my lock screen.

good for loud bars. you have to say it correctly. SO-DAAA with a descending tone on da. :)

and don't say water.

bad for business but the bars girls secretly love you because you don't drink.

"you live here?" "you have girlfriend?"