webfact

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an ad for insurance company?

a/ NO INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD PAY IF YOU ARE IN THE WRONG

b/ No foreign is ever right in an accident

c/ Foreigner is wrong from the moment he arrives at the airport, he should stay home and not come to Thailand. Anything that happens to him is HIS fault and no insurance company is going to cover that.

d/ if you think you will ever get a dime from a Thai insurance com

Usual nonsense again.

This is pure propaganda.

No insurance will cover you if you are at fault and good luck in being right against a Thai here.

Insurance covers when you're at fault. If not at fault other person or his insurance pays

What kind of rental bike costs $5000 to fix?

If it wasn't a 650cc kawasaki or something similar has getting raped by that rental company....

Look at Nathan's huge cosmetic muscles. He wouldn't be seen riding anything less than one of those huge cosmetic Harleys.

Huge cosmetic Harley for $5000... where can I get one.

Oh, btw.. $5000 AUD gets us what now?... something under 100,000 baht,... thumbsup.gif ... ok maybe a tad more, but that rental co. is cashing in when they can,

go for 5k, b ut settle for 3.5k, a nice ploy to replace a scooter worth maybe 25,000 baht

Most Aussies get medical insurance through purchasing an air ticket on there credit card. I think the article is referring to no bike insurance, which many on here would not have through there hirer either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The insurance only covers you for the flight including the trip to your hotel. Then it stops

All these motorbike rentals that conveniently don't have any insurance for there bikes, of course they do, you cannot get a tax disk without at least the government tax which everybody has to have.

They should make it law that all rental bikes are fully covered including theft and not try and con tourists into paying over inflated price.

The Government insurance and Tax covers the cost of any medical bills but not property. If he gets a standard form from the Police stating his injuries were a result of a traffic accident and presents that to the Hospital, then his medical bills should be covered. They don't tell Farang of anything they may be entitled to, especially in tourist areas

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Most Aussies get medical insurance through purchasing an air ticket on there credit card. I think the article is referring to no bike insurance, which many on here would not have through there hirer either.

The insurance only covers you for the flight including the trip to your hotel. Then it stops

All these motorbike rentals that conveniently don't have any insurance for there bikes, of course they do, you cannot get a tax disk without at least the government tax which everybody has to have.

They should make it law that all rental bikes are fully covered including theft and not try and con tourists into paying over inflated price.

The Government insurance and Tax covers the cost of any medical bills but not property. If he gets a standard form from the Police stating his injuries were a result of a traffic accident and presents that to the Hospital, then his medical bills should be covered. They don't tell Farang of anything they may be entitled to, especially in tourist areas

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Not what the NAB website states. Quoted below:

'NAB Card Insurance

NAB Premium and NAB flybuys Rewards card holders receive seven complimentary insurances. When you purchase a minimum of $500 of your pre-paid transportation costs (including by air, rail, road or watercraft) and/or accommodation and/or organised land tour costs all of which are inclusive of any charges, fees and/or taxes on your NAB Premium or NAB flybuys Rewards Card, you could be covered if your overseas travel is cancelled, or you suffer from illness or become disabled while you're travelling overseas. There's also cover for lost luggage and documents, rental vehicle accidents, and some missed connections.'

The sad truth is, that there are many like him running around in this country and thinking how invincible

they're, until they end up in a mess like this....

and beside, doing steroids and wowing women for what? for cooking together? coz that's all you

really can do with a woman when you do steroids, your sex life is pretty much in the crapper....

wooing women......i bet he wooing bargirls..............lol.

Correct, no normal, educated Thai girl would go for rubbish like that.

A fool and their money will go separate ways, maybe that's why some people feel it's their moral obligation to relieve said fool of his (not so) readys ?

Working on his body ? Maybe he would have been much better off working on his brain..., sad but true.

You're making the assumption he actually has a brain. The guy looks like he's at least 5 beers short of a six pack.

Hopefully the Embassy staff told the Thais to keep him and now all they need to do is to work out the cheapest way to get the other10 million bogans out of Australia and get them banged up in LOS somehow.

What a tool.

What is it with Aussies and mullets???

Bogans...

Totally embarrassing.

I wish Australia would stop issuing passports for these fools, we are being embarrassed at an international level.

No doubt his family are missing, although they probably have full use of his fully sick, VB Commodore whilst he's away, so that's a bonus. :D

What a plonker.

Not sure what plonker means, but I can see and smell the doucebaggery oozing out of every pore.

tattoos a dead giveaway he is hoodlum.

Huh? Dumb, uninformed statement. Many peoples who live in the South Pacific have tattoos - it is a part of their culture! And no, I don't have a tattoo either.

But I do have many scars from other "events", skin cancers, fighting and accidents. coffee1.gif

It's actually the "Tooth to Tattoo ratio" that indicates what sort of person one is.

:P

The sad truth is, that there are many like him running around in this country and thinking how invincible

they're, until they end up in a mess like this....

and beside, doing steroids and wowing women for what? for cooking together? coz that's all you

really can do with a woman when you do steroids, your sex life is pretty much in the crapper....

Steroids also alter thinking and cause rage sometimes, the bike was probably a big bike maybe a Harley, he should edit the video evidence if he has it if he thinks he is not at fault.

Invincable thinking here , It has not happened to me YET!!!.

But sadly every country has plenty of these types trying to escape the boredem of being a serf.

My advice to this man would be to grow up forget the steroids and excessive body building before you become a deformed vegatable.

If it wasn't a 650cc kawasaki or something similar has getting raped by that rental company....

I saw the program, it was a newish Harley by the looks of it,

he was riding at normal speed when a tuk tuk overtook him

on the inside right, the tuk tuk clipped his mirror dragged him

a bit then knocked him over, his saviour was the fact he was

wearing a Go Pro camera and filming everything, even his

romps with the girlies but after the police viewd the film frame

by frame decided to blame the tuk tuk driver who was insured

and paid the costs, so in this case the guy was not at fault.

Leave him alone.

Edited by ozyjon

genuine question: is such an ape guy popular with the local hookers waitresses. i have always wondered what type of farang is considered truly handsome in BG-land.

Hookers.. and bg.. they like old fat guys with money more knowing they cant preform much in bed and have money. easy money.

As for normal girls I can only say that when i was fat with a pot belly compared to now muscular and lean they prefer the muscular and lean. (got fat in Thailand and lost it and went the other way in space of a 5 years)

Did the steroids help or was it the cutting agents ? As someone who has trained for years but never touched a roid I have often wondered why people use them ? The shape and physic is obviously synthetic and often looks quite shit if I'm

Honest . A good athletic build beats a roided up look hands down . Although I have been told everyone should use growth hormone at least once in their life ?? Again that could be bullshit

Really cannot believe that!!!! Not in Thailand------- it was more likely a Honda Wave that got totalled,which isn't a hard thing to do, so that $5000 was letting him off cheap.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

genuine question: is such an ape guy popular with the local hookers waitresses. i have always wondered what type of farang is considered truly handsome in BG-land.

Hookers.. and bg.. they like old fat guys with money more knowing they cant preform much in bed and have money. easy money.

As for normal girls I can only say that when i was fat with a pot belly compared to now muscular and lean they prefer the muscular and lean. (got fat in Thailand and lost it and went the other way in space of a 5 years)

Did the steroids help or was it the cutting agents ? As someone who has trained for years but never touched a roid I have often wondered why people use them ? The shape and physic is obviously synthetic and often looks quite shit if I'm

Honest . A good athletic build beats a roided up look hands down . Although I have been told everyone should use growth hormone at least once in their life ?? Again that could be bullshit

Lot of assumptions there.. steroids don't really work to loose fat.. they are made to build up stuff. They might help to retain muscle when on a diet. I certainly did not use them when I was loosing my weight.

Other assumption is that you can see the difference between someone who uses steroids and someone who does not.. you can't the muscle is exactly the same. Only when they get really big you know because they can't get that big naturally. But you can get quite big naturally too lot depends on genetics. So I doubt you could see the difference unless your talking about professional bodybuilders then you can be sure they have used.

Growth hormone is actually not that great for growing muscle steroids are.. its also quite expensive.

You can get a lot of info by reading you don't have to use it all yourself to know what your talking about.

I doubt very much that any kind of travel insurance would cover the claim for damages from the rental company so this story is rather misleading - insurance has nothing to do with it

and if he has video evidence of the accident then he should let the police see it, it is going to be a seperate video file - he obviously didn't take one long video of his whole trip - not possible

Even if it was another Thai vehicle who caused this crash he will still have to pay up for the wrecked bike and the medical expenses...

Something sounds suspicious if he's adamant the accident wasn't his fault but won't let anyone see the video of what actually did happen....

Wonder what they could do if he's broke and can't pay up....,?

Lot of assumptions there.. steroids don't really work to loose fat.. they are made to build up stuff. They might help to retain muscle when on a diet. I certainly did not use them when I was loosing my weight.

Other assumption is that you can see the difference between someone who uses steroids and someone who does not.. you can't the muscle is exactly the same. Only when they get really big you know because they can't get that big naturally. But you can get quite big naturally too lot depends on genetics. So I doubt you could see the difference unless your talking about professional bodybuilders then you can be sure they have used.

Growth hormone is actually not that great for growing muscle steroids are.. its also quite expensive.

You can get a lot of info by reading you don't have to use it all yourself to know what your talking about.

Was just pulling your leg about weight cutting whilst hammering the roids . As someone who has trained for years naturally i can tell who has been on the roids and who has not . I have very good genetics and my muscle memory is very good and I put that down to always training natural . I have seen juicers crumple into nothing once they have stopped training as most have little man syndrome and really don't have the bone structure to put so much mass on . I have a friend who was about 65kgs dripping wet living in patts . I see him a few months ago around 100kgs surf boards under the arms sleeve tattoos and a jaw sagging all over the show .... Dead give away

Was just pulling your leg about weight cutting whilst hammering the roids . As someone who has trained for years naturally i can tell who has been on the roids and who has not . I have very good genetics and my muscle memory is very good and I put that down to always training natural . I have seen juicers crumple into nothing once they have stopped training as most have little man syndrome and really don't have the bone structure to put so much mass on . I have a friend who was about 65kgs dripping wet living in patts . I see him a few months ago around 100kgs surf boards under the arms sleeve tattoos and a jaw sagging all over the show .... Dead give away

I have trained for years too.. but muscle memory you only use that if you stop training for a prolonged period. I keep on training for years and years without stopping. (3 weeks holiday or so).

If you have someone of 65 kgs going to 100 kg you can have a good idea that it was not natural as in general 65 kg guys are hard gainers. But if we put you up for show or me.. or a really genetically gifted person you can't know if they have been using. Not without knowing their history. The Rock probably could get bigger as most steroid users naturally.

Also your friend must have worked his but off in the gym, because even on steroids gains don't come without hard workouts and good food. The thing about steroids is that you can workout harder... recover faster just do more and grow. If you take them and you don't train or if you eat crap or not enough you still won't gain much. Its not magic. I have trained with people on steroids they still workout like crazy but are just capable of far more volume.

Please correct me if I am wrong:

An accident on a motorbike makes null and void your "travel Insurance"

If the answer is "yes" .. can the Thai Visa "I have no pity or compassion foe a young guy who was in a bad accident ... he should have insurance" ... peanut gallery ... kindly clam up for a change?

What is wrong with you bitter old bar flies?? Taking pleasure in this guy's misery?

Really, get a freakin' life.

Wow.

Firstly they will cover but it is of course depending on the individual travel insurance plan that person buys - I have seen very cheap insurances (not from Australia though) that didn't even cover tropical disease (e.g. no cover for dengue).

Some policies require that you take out additional insurance for motorbike riding, and some will not cover over a certain engine size unless additional insurance is paid.

Just as an example World Nomads sees motorbiking on normal road as a Level 1 activity and it is included in the cover (250 AUD for 3 months). However any insurance is of course not covering if you are under influence of alcohol.

Secondly this guy apparently did not want to take out an insurance - hence the comments that he should have bought an insurance. I believe if you can afford being a tourist here, you can also afford the relative low costs of a travel insurance. So sorry but not sorry for this guy.