Whats happened to the topic from the chap about dogs chasing him in an Issan village?

n210mp

I just wrote a longish answer and the caption said I l dont have permission to post but now I cannot even find the thread

Can someone help Please?

The amount of problems which could just be down to me and my aged PC means that from now on I am going I start to write any rely posts in windows office and then copy and paste onto the forum. events like these are becoming a little to common place these days

Thank you for your fast reply Tywais

yes exactly that one.

But I am now befuddled because I thought that it was started in the general forum where I answered it, then tried to post it.

Could it be that as I replied the OP was in fact in cyber space on its way being transferred to the Isaan forum and I got side swiped in the process?

Edit just read UbonJoes post

No Joe it was in fact the dog problem one but thanks

Edited by n210mp

No, I think the poster is referring to this one.

I also had problems replying to the post, and had to use the back button on the browser, copy my reply and try another three times before my reply was posted.

Sophon

Edit: I just saw the OP's reply. Are you sure the post Tywais linked to is the one, it's almost four months old with no recent replies?

This one? - Dog problem

Moving to Forum Support

Edited by Sophon

I also had problems replying to the post, and had to use the back button on the browser, copy my reply and try another three times before my reply was posted.

Sophon

Edit: I just saw the OP's reply. Are you sure the post Tywais linked to is the one, it's almost four months old with no recent replies?

This one? - Dog problem

Moving to Forum Support

Thanks for the answer I too used the back button but to no avail, there was no saved content for some reason ah well such is life!

Sophon

This one? - Dog problem

Moving to Forum Support

Thanks for the answer I too used the back button but to no avail, there was no saved content for some reason ah well such is life!

Did you check the post I linked to, It's similar in content to the other one and seems more likely to be the one you read since it's posted today?

Sophon

Looks like it is that one. Looking at the logs the two other topics have not been moved but the one Sophon points out has been. It was moved around 45 minutes ago. "Moved a topic from General topics to Plants, Pets & Vets in Thailand"

No Sophon it was the one That Tywais refers to and it seems that my hunch was right that I just replied or clicked at the wrong time

and it would be nice and a little more "personal" in view of the paucity of posts on here to be refereed to as N210mp and not the "poster" giggle.gif

Tywais I wonder if the "logs" would have AUTO saved my original reply to that op?

Edited by n210mp

No Sophon it was the one That Tywais refers to and it seems that my hunch was right that I just replied or clicked at the wrong time

and it would be nice and a little more "personal" in view of the paucity of posts on here to be refereed to as N210mp and not the "poster" giggle.gif

Tywais I wonder if the "logs" would have AUTO saved my original reply to that op?

The admin/mod logs only shows what action was taken in a post or topic. If you didn't get the saved content at the bottom of the post then nothing more can be done. Are you sure it was the Dog Problem link I gave you as it shows no mod action on it and as mentioned that topic is several months old since a reply was made.