Visitor Visa Boy

I want to take a guy who I have known for 2 years, back here to Australia.I want to apply for a visitor visa (at least 3 weeks)and have studied this website and know what we have to do.Trouble is his english is not that good along with his intelligence.He works as a security guard and doesnt have much time to go to Bangkok from Pattaya.I have a very secure job here in Australia so I know I can submit my payslips,a stat dec stating i can be his guarantor,my apartment address where he will be living and he can supply a letter from his employer and his return ticket.

Now he already has his passport,my trouble is this,I am currently in Australia and he is excited about coming here,thing is he cannot read write english and is not brainy enough to fill out forms.

So i rang a travel agent in Pattaya and asked them to help me supply my friend with a aussie visitor visa,qoute is 27 000 baht?????????????/

ok this includes filling out forms,taking my friend to embassy and submitting them,but 27 000?

Can this be done cheaper? Does anyone know or can supply me with a contact number who can help for cheaper price?

He needs you to pratically handfeed him.He needs you to fill out the forms,submit it etc.Yes I will send my payslips,statorty declaration,passport details,guarantor letter,home location details.

Would he get this? he is 24yo? Does he have a chance? It will cost me a lot of money,and im wondering if i can afford it,whether it will be worth it? 27 000 b for visa help,cost of visa about 2500b plus airfare return about 20 000 b.He has his passport,now getting to the next stage is going to be a head ache ,he cant do it himself,can anybody help with a name or should stick to the current agent? I feel like a sucker paying 27 000 baht but then again the agent said they will personally take him to Bangkok to assist in the visa office.Is it worth paying this?

I dont want to lose my money.I think he has a good chance of being successful but the cost is too much.? I might add that he could only get a week off work and originally i was only going to get the agent to apply for around a 9 days holiday on visitor visa but i think paying the 27k plus the 20k for airfare is not worth it ,so will stick to 21 day,the thing is does he have a better chance the lower the visting days,say he only comes for 10 days? But my main promblem is the cost of the 27 000 b to the travel agent? plus then the 20 000 for airfare.I suppose being gay,a lot of you might not want to help me ,and i respect your decision.

Edited by billyboy

I want to take a guy who I have known for 2 years, back here to Australia.I want to apply for a visitor visa (at least 3 weeks)and have studied this website and know what we have to do.Trouble is his english is not that good along with his intelligence.He works as a security guard and doesnt have much time to go to Bangkok from Pattaya.I have a very secure job here in Australia so I know I can submit my payslips,a stat dec stating i can be his guarantor,my apartment address where he will be living and he can supply a letter from his employer and his return ticket.

Now he already has his passport,my trouble is this,I am currently in Australia and he is excited about coming here,thing is he cannot read write english and is not brainy enough to fill out forms.

So i rang a travel agent in Pattaya and asked them to help me supply my friend with a aussie visitor visa,qoute is 27 000 baht?????????????/

ok this includes filling out forms,taking my friend to embassy and submitting them,but 27 000?

Can this be done cheaper? Does anyone know or can supply me with a contact number who can help for cheaper price?

He needs you to pratically handfeed him.He needs you to fill out the forms,submit it etc.Yes I will send my payslips,statorty declaration,passport details,guarantor letter,home location details.

Would he get this? he is 24yo? Does he have a chance? It will cost me a lot of money,and im wondering if i can afford it,whether it will be worth it? 27 000 b for visa help,cost of visa about 2500b plus airfare return about 20 000 b.He has his passport,now getting to the next stage is going to be a head ache ,he cant do it himself,can anybody help with a name or should stick to the current agent? I feel like a sucker paying 27 000 baht but then again the agent said they will personally take him to Bangkok to assist in the visa office.Is it worth paying this?

I dont want to lose my money.I think he has a good chance of being successful but the cost is too much.? I might add that he could only get a week off work and originally i was only going to get the agent to apply for around a 9 days holiday on visitor visa but i think paying the 27k plus the 20k for airfare is not worth it ,so will stick to 21 day,the thing is does he have a better chance the lower the visting days,say he only comes for 10 days? But my main promblem is the cost of the 27 000 b to the travel agent? plus then the 20 000 for airfare.I suppose being gay,a lot of you might not want to help me ,and i respect your decision.

Its obvious nobody wants to help,you selfish discrimanating people! I have found a place called <<link removed>> so i might give them a call.Seems you only want to help men with girls?

generally speaking ... folks don't have a huge issue with gays around here.

The problem with your post is that

1) it can be done cheaper

and

2)not with you out of the country

<the chip on the shoulder doesn't help ..... and the last line of your 1st post doesn't match your second ....>

Edited by jdinasia

generally speaking ... folks don't have a huge issue with gays around here.

The problem with your post is that

1) it can be done cheaper

and

2)not with you out of the country

<the chip on the shoulder doesn't help ..... and the last line of your 1st post doesn't match your second ....>

I cant understand your post,can i get it done cheaper,im not sure what you mean if im out of the country,because i want my friend to apply for a visitor visa,why do you think i should be there in Thailand?

I dont know,its a heartache,maybe i should just wait till next year when i go back or call this <<link removed>>place or i really dont know who can assist?

If you were in Thailand it would be easier .....

<and cheaper>

There appears no way your friend can manage this alone. The visa services may help but the prices you quoted above sound normal.

<but as for the selfish descriminating people here .... you got that one wrong by about 99%>

Its obvious nobody wants to help,you selfish discrimanating people! I have found a place called <<link removed>> so i might give them a call.Seems you only want to help men with girls?

Perhaps a lot of people here remember you from your previous postings. For those who don't, the couple of lines above are a good illustration. :o

Its obvious nobody wants to help,you selfish discrimanating people! I have found a place called easyvisathailand.com so i might give them a call.Seems you only want to help men with girls?

Perhaps a lot of people here remember you from your previous postings. For those who don't, the couple of lines above are a good illustration. :o

at the risk of sounding racist, "DISCRIMINATION' is a word not needed here, save it for Canberra

I have a very secure job here in Australia

Great, 24 k bht are nothing if really you have a very secure job in kangaroo land :o

Anyway, but that is personal, I do not get the point :

the guy does not speak english, does not read english, does not write english. In more you state he have some brain inability (to make it simple let say he is or retarded or stupid, no offense intended).

Are you 50 + y old, and the thai guy is 25 - y old? or something like that?

I smell something in that story, unclear about how secure your job is coupled with the cash problem .... unclear also what a wealthy guy like you is doing with a condo guard (even thai people look down on condo guards). Are you fluent in thai? or just in body language?

Don ot get me wrong, I am not looking to abuse you, I genuilly feel unconfortable with your story ... not at all confortable ... look more you are horny and need your toy more than you are looking to offer a nice vacation to your bf/lover/partner.

Ok, I will help you. Go see a psychiatrist first because you obviously have a huge problem and don't have the slightest idea of how to properly deal with other people. Making a post like that after only waiting 2 1/2 hours after your original post is not normal behavior. I think many people, even if they could help you, wouldn't after displaying such despicable behavior.

All i was asking for was if the price is too high? then if someone knew where i could get visa help,thats all,seems some of you just dont like to help me.

All I'm saying is come back with a better attitude and maybe someone will help you. Your demands that someone help you after waiting for less than 3 hours is the kind of attitude I'd expect to see from a child, not from an adult. Some apologies first for your attitude might be in order.

Less than three hours between these posts and nobody has replied to you!

Shocking!!!!!! :D

You should get onto admin and demand your money back!

Hang on, you didn't pay anything. :o

People who offer advice here do so without any form of payment and in a spirit of wanting to help others. But, we do all have our own lives to live.

I don't know anything about Australian visas, but if I did you have blown any chance of help coming from this direction :D

I also don't know anything about Australian visas (some may say i don't know anything about UK ones either :o ) but clearly its your attitude thats stopping everyone answering. Take a deep breath , post constructivally and politely.

I don't mean to be insulting , and i am gay BTW, but it seems to me this is all about getting your b/f to Aus for as bit of nookie the cheapest way possible. If you really cared about him the cost wouldn't come into it . I paid over B450000 to get all the visas my b/f needed to get to the UK , but although i can't say that delights me , i don't remember ever complaing about it and certainly not begrudging it . And now he is here forever, if he choses.

So get real

Firstly..they will only issue a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month Multi entry...how long your partner comes here for is upto you as long as it is within the limits of the visa. Air tickets are available for 60 days or 1 year, the 60 day is obviously cheaper.

He may be able to submit a Thai application, these are available at the office and if he goes there he can ask the staff about his problems filling in the form.

You can get a form from immigration here and fill it out yourself except for the bits he needs to do such as signature and name in Thai script. then send it to him by mail. I have done it this way before for my girl.

As for whether we think he has a good chance or not...would rather not try to predict what the Enbassy does....Put the application in and wait is the only option...should only take a week to get a response

Thankyou gburns ,i didnt think of filling out the form myself,i think i can actually download it from the internet,print it ,and then send it on to him?

Should i send payslips,stattury drclaration too?

I dont think i need to provide a bank account balance do I?

payslips from me and a letter of guarantor should be enough?

thanks to everyone,im sorry for being arrogant.

Thankyou gburns ,i didnt think of filling out the form myself,i think i can actually download it from the internet,print it ,and then send it on to him?

Should i send payslips,stattury drclaration too?

I dont think i need to provide a bank account balance do I?

payslips from me and a letter of guarantor should be enough?

thanks to everyone,im sorry for being arrogant.

Yes, send all the documentation with the application form and he can take it in bulk to the VFS office. The downloaded form is acceptable.

Bank Balance isnt required if you send about 6 months worth of payslips, As per usual letters, photos, telephone bills etc... should all be included in the application.

Just another point...you would need to apply for the interdependancy visa which uses the spouse visa form, you will need to tick the correct box.