Tesla Model 3 unveiling -- live stream

Maestro

The new Tesla Model 3 will be unveiled in a live stream starting at 10.30 am Thai time, that's in about half an hour.

https://model3.tesla.com/

It looks like they will indeed use the Chinese number 三 (3), which closely resembles the letter E in the Tesla trademark, as I had expected from the day when I read that Ford won their case to prevent Tesla from calling it "Model E", and Elon Musk gets what he intended, the three Tesla models spelling out S E X

Amazing the amount of pre-booking they had for the model 3

Its cheaper than a fortuner

If they released it here i would sell my car at a big loss and buy one right away.

Looks at ludicrous mode acceleration on youtube for instant-hardons

If they released it here i would sell my car at a big loss and buy one right away.

Price would be 5 to 7 million here....ridiculous..

Even If taxes would be 100% in Thailand, the price car will rise to 70.000$, that will be 2.46M thb

How do get this 5 to 7M thb calculation ? that is the price of the S model which is not a cheap car anywhere.

Deliveries of the Model S will start early next year, although retail pricing has not been finalised. 
.The Model S could be priced from Bt5 million to Bt7 million, she said

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Tesla-to-make-debut-at-upcoming-motor-show-30272850.html

S model price quote :

The all-wheel-drive 70-kWh version is $75,000 before any incentives, and the 85-kWh version is $85,000, or $80,000 with rear-wheel drive. The P85D (Performance) model starts at $105,000.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/cars/tesla_model-s

so the Model 3 will be available around 2.3 to 3M thb but I hope it will be less... this car looks real good !!!!

Edited by seedy
sizing

Im pretty sure i heard the thai governement talking about electric cars rebate or something a while ago.

tesla for 1.5m with a few super chargers around the country? Adios pajero/camry/accord/fortuner

DELETED

Edited by seedy
trolling

How many airbags ?

How many cup holders ....

Even If taxes would be 100% in Thailand, the price car will rise to 70.000$, that will be 2.46M thb

How do get this 5 to 7M thb calculation ? that is the price of the S model which is not a cheap car anywhere.

Pretty simple, because import taxes in Thailand aren't 100%, they are around 280%

How many airbags ?

Free window film and floor mats ?

Tesla unveils its Model 3 sedan as pre-orders top 198,000
Chris Woodyard, USA TODAY 3:19 p.m. EDT April 1, 2016

HAWTHORNE, Calif. -- Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said Friday that "pre-orders" for the Model 3 electric car had hit 198,000, an encouraging sign a day after the novel vehicle aimed at a mass market was unveiled here to an enthusiastic crowd.

The Model 3 drove onto a stage through a curtain of fog at a lavish ceremony in a converted hangar adjoining the SpaceX factory in this Los Angeles suburb. Tesla CEO Musk vowed that the car will seat five, hit the highest safety marks and have a range of at least 215 miles a charge.

While its performance won't be nearly as breathtaking as its larger sibling, the super-luxury Model S, will be impressive: Zero to 60 miles per hour in less than 6 seconds. To prove the point, Tesla offered test rides with a long straightaway in which the car hurtled down a side road at push-you-back-in-your-seat speeds in near silence.

Read more: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/04/01/tesla-unveils-its-model-3-sedan-bid-mass-appeal/82503100/

-- USA Today 2016-04-01

I wonder if Ludicrous Mode will come as an option for the Model 3. Not that I would buy this option.

Pretty simple, because import taxes in Thailand aren't 100%, they are around 280%

Whats the current tax on a electric car and hybrid car compared to lets say a Lamborghini?

How many airbags ?

Free window film and floor mats ?

I'd never have one. Apparently their service is poor in Thailand, which is much more important than buying the best car available.

If Tesla want to bite the Thai market.. you know they have to do ??!!

Well that is really simple : just start to sell "Piset" series like :> Winnie the pooh, Doraemon or Hello kitty, even Transformers will do !

That will Crush all other brand cars, buyers won't even notice it's an electric one !

3fb8505a941a0d5a465a1bf735482823.jpg

Cartoon-font-b-Pooh-b-font-car-font-b-se

Edited by Zendo