Ladyboys attack Japanese tourist on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

Now wait for the predictable members saying the Japanese tourist deserved it.

How do you know he didn't? Why do I NEVER have a problem with them.

Pissed and shat himself,beaten up by a bunch of half men on a world famous monger strip and reported in the media. If it was me I would be slightly embarrassed. I wonder if he is married.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya really isn't the place for a homophobe. If "queers" offend you then maybe you should try some of the African countries where they shoot them on sight. Certainly stay away from the western world where gays are an integral and important part of the community as they are in Thailand.

Pattaya really isn't the place for a homophobe. If "queers" offend you then maybe you should try some of the African countries where they shoot them on sight. Certainly stay away from the western world where gays are an integral and important part of the community as they are in Thailand.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Why are we showed a picture of this victim instead of a bunch of pattaya ladyboys?

This Japanese man will never ever come back to Thailand and tell all his friends about it.

Police trying to saving face.

it will be the same bunch of scum bags as the last time.

it just makes the police look stupid.

This would never happen in Europe, the local maffia there will keep the red-light districts clean and tidy to not loose their reputation/customers.

In EVERY touristplace in Thailand the streets are full of criminal ladyboys at night and they can be very agressive. Ask anybody in Europe about Pattaya and they will know what happens there because of stories like this.

They give the whole country a very bad name which is happening allready for 10 years or more.

Yeah, but they keep coming. Tourism has doubled in the last ten years. Why is that?

Because most people love coming to Thailand, it is one of the worlds leading tourist destinations.

Instead of trying to promote Pattay as a "family" resort surely it should come with a warning. It is already widely known as the sewer of Thailand (no disrespect to the TV members who live there) and most people who go there know what to expect. Unfortunately you cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

Sewer of Thailand? Maybe on Thai visa. But for those of us in the know it is Party Central to some and the City of Love for others.

Best city in the world IMO.

Now wait for the predictable members saying the Japanese tourist deserved it.

And you think they got so furious because he is Japanese?

A lot missing to this story.

Took longer than usual. rolleyes.gif

Well, there certainly is more to this story.

I never saw LBs beating the sh*t out of anyone randomly just for the fun of it.

Instead of trying to promote Pattay as a "family" resort surely it should come with a warning. It is already widely known as the sewer of Thailand (no disrespect to the TV members who live there) and most people who go there know what to expect. Unfortunately you cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

Sewer of Thailand? Maybe on Thai visa. But for those of us in the know it is Party Central to some and the City of Love for others.

Best city in the world IMO.

But bet you are tucked up in bed watching tele....? rolleyes.gif

No, in Malaysia for 10 days actually, for a mates 50th. I am homesick and can't wait to get back to the City of Love. He and all his( hockey team) mates are going to Pattaya in December. They are not scared of skinny 45kg ladyboys, so they should be ok.

It is funny, they don't read thaivisa and have heard all the amazing stories about the Worlds Best City, and are chomping at the bit.

Fun times ahead.

They are straight guys -- dressed like women!! It's a disguise, as not to get caught... My guess...

You got straight guys working in gay bars trying to make money, in hopes a farang woman would barfine them, not a farang man..

Live in Thailand long enough, you hear some amazing things people will do to make some baht..

True story:

** Thai BG brought her Thai boyfriend, the father of her child to Pattaya.. His soul purpose was to get a job in gay bar.. To earn $$ to build a home in farm country

-- Ridiculous and funny to me. The guy wasn't gay.. And got his butt plugged by a Japanese guy.. He quit trying to sell his ass after that..

Speculation:

Started dressing like a ladyboy, and beating the shit out of Japanese tourist..

You're confusing gender identity with sexual orientation.

It's very true all over the world that some straight males do gay for pay for gay male clients.

Haven't y'all done things for money that aren't much fun for you?

Most gay males are interested in male presenting people. Not ladyboys.

The main admirers of "ladyboys" are heterosexual identified men.
For some it's their thing, perhaps a fetish, for others it's just a walk on the wild side.

That Thai ladyboy thing is rather culturally specific.

Transgender people in general, that's more global.

Edited by Jingthing

i was in a hotel on beach road last week, i could see them harrassing/ grabbing innocent tourists, who dont know the crack, quite right about the cops, should be patrolling beach road, no hold on a minute, that invloves WALKING.rather sit in a nice chair in Walking Street thankyou.

They tried to squeeze my nipples but i saw it coming and stepped of the sidewalk onto the road. Then i heard some screaming tires of a car who almost drove me over.

Why the police won't get them of the streets? Only thing they do is harassing quality tourists and if you don't react to their advances they 'll rob or attack you.

Pie. Everyone gets a piece.

You're confusing gender identity with sexual orientation.

It's very true all over the world that some straight males do gay for pay for gay male clients.

Haven't y'all done things for money that aren't much fun for you?

Most gay males are interested in male presenting people. Not ladyboys.

The main admirers of "ladyboys" are heterosexual identified men.

For some it's their thing, perhaps a fetish, for others it's just a walk on the wild side.

That Thai ladyboy thing is rather culturally specific.

Transgender people in general, that's more global.

My response has nothing to do with LGBT... So, I'm not confused.

Just stating that these guys -- might just be dressing as ladyboys to commit crimes..

I also had jobs not very fun..

Literally taking it up the ass would never be an option for me..

if you watch them pickpocketing tourists for a night or two you will see that they also viciously attack each other as well as tourists, they are just violent people

Testosterone imbalance???

Pre menstrual?

I still don't understand why the police don't have a presence on beach road at night? A roving patrol would be able to deal with stuff like this quickly. Crazy.

I still don't understand why they are not punished more severely (within the law of course) so that they are afraid to do these things.

I don't understand when will the authority understand that few hundred fine does not solve any LB problems. I seen almost every night they put them behind the truck drive them to police station and probably fined few hundred and left again to do their stuff. They really bringing real bad name to this is city. The police must do more to get rid of these people. Now I also notice when a police car is coming all of the LB's run to the other side of the road and when the police gone they are back to their usual place.

I still don't understand why the police don't have a presence on beach road at night? A roving patrol would be able to deal with stuff like this quickly. Crazy.

Extremely limited resources.... they are only permitted to have a police force which is limited in size related to the fixed population of the city.

I agree a fixed night patrol on Beach Rd seems of a high enough priority though. They can only be retroactive rather than proactive it seems.

Extremely limited resources.... they are only permitted to have a police force which is limited in size related to the fixed population of the city.

I agree a fixed night patrol on Beach Rd seems of a high enough priority though. They can only be retroactive rather than proactive it seems.

Not true, there is plenty police - they just dont do it, rather sit in the air con office watching football or playing cards than do their job!

Apart from limited resources, they tried night patrols - first with police and volunteers and then with the bike patrols in orange. Problem was, just like the poster who mentioned what happens when a police car comes along, the ladyboys disappeared and re-appeared as these patrols came by and moved on. Apart from stationing a policeman every few yards (which won't happen) the problem is a difficult one.

You call them gay <deleted>. I have been all over the world and I still dont like them. You may that is your choice. Pattaya is no place for anyone with a mind period