Got blacklisted and need help.

3 minutes ago, elviajero said:

He appears to be referring to his wife being “blacklisted” by the Embassy from applying for visas due to the fraudulent application. Not blacklisted by Thai immigration.

Yeah, reading it again I agree.

Yes they embassy put a BL sign at the back of the passport. I have attached a copy. I also searched for a way to contact Thai Embassy Bangladesg. But they dont reply my email and also they dont answer the phone. Now is there anyone who can help me seeing the photo i have attached that how many days this blacklist will continue.

BE4E75AF-B6DA-4001-AC2A-C723067A314E.png

25 minutes ago, B16A said:

Now is there anyone who can help me seeing the photo i have attached that how many days this blacklist will continue.

Since there is no date associated with the "BL" stamps there is a good chance it means forever if they look for the stamps.

The only solution I can suggest is to get new passports.

The embassy in Dhaka does not have a working website (apparently hijacked} so no help there for contact info.

The MFA website shows the following for contact info.

Dhaka
ic-building.png 18&20, Madani Avenue Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Tel : (88-02) 881-2795-6, 881-3260-1
Fax : (88-02) 885-4280-1
Email : [email protected]
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Since there is no date associated with the "BL" stamps there is a good chance it means forever if they look for the stamps.

The only solution I can suggest is to get new passports.

The embassy in Dhaka does not have a working website (apparently hijacked} so no help there for contact info.

The MFA website shows the following for contact info.

Dhaka
ic-building.png 18&20, Madani Avenue Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Tel : (88-02) 881-2795-6, 881-3260-1
Fax : (88-02) 885-4280-1
Email : [email protected]

I saw this notice in a malaysian thai website. There they mentioned that fake documents blacklist last for 1 year. So is this same for bangladesh also?

F7B1FDD8-6FF8-45B6-B8EA-81FCB64E939B.jpeg

4 minutes ago, B16A said:

I saw this notice in a malaysian thai website. There they mentioned that fake documents blacklist last for 1 year. So is this same for bangladesh also?

Every embassy or consulate would have their own rules since there no rule in the regulations about it.

• Thanks 1